Speak out on homosexual oppression

Speak out on homosexual oppression

There are 6 comments on the Iol.co.za story from Mar 16, 2014, titled Speak out on homosexual oppression. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

Kenyan gays and lesbians stage a rare protest against Uganda s increasingly tough homosexuality laws earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Mar 16, 2014
How about Rhodesian ooops I meant Zimbabwean oppression of white farmers? If Robert Mugabe weren't black, he would have never been allowed to get away with it so long. For that matter it's all across Africa. Africa should be taken over by a coalition of white nations to prevent the Mugabes and their type from ever gaining power again!
Regards, Terri
DDP

Bevier, MO

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Homosexual people should all get boiled in oil!

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#3 Mar 16, 2014
Why, on Earth should they? They pay their taxes, work hard, don't bother anyone (Except those who want to be bothered by their presence) So why would you want to boil anyone in oil? they actually are pretty good people I think. And I suppose you would also want a similar fate for Transgender folks. Or do you draw the line at gay people.
Regards, Terri
DDP wrote:
Homosexual people should all get boiled in oil!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2014
TerryE wrote:
Why, on Earth should they? They pay their taxes, work hard, don't bother anyone (Except those who want to be bothered by their presence) So why would you want to boil anyone in oil? they actually are pretty good people I think. And I suppose you would also want a similar fate for Transgender folks. Or do you draw the line at gay people.
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
A bigot will be a bigot...they hate another human being simply for being different.
vote nogay

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 8, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>A bigot will be a bigot...they hate another human being simply for being different.
You're a bigot and you should know.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2014
vote nogay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bigot and you should know.
LOL! Now isn't THAT the pot calling the kettle black!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Smith gets 'upset' over gay rights 7 min Earl 3
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 7 min NoMo 6,509
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 8 min Frankie Rizzo 8,043
News Elkhart mayor asks city council to withdraw LGB... 17 min WasteWater 12
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 27 min NorCal Native 1,636
News Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo ... 31 min WasteWater 16
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 32 min NorCal Native 1,153
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 33 min WasteWater 24,007
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 1 hr Wondering 699
More from around the web