First gay Episcopal bishop to be hono...

First gay Episcopal bishop to be honored at April 6 GALA dinner

There are 23 comments on the South Bend Tribune story from Mar 21, 2013, titled First gay Episcopal bishop to be honored at April 6 GALA dinner. In it, South Bend Tribune reports that:

The Rev. V. Gene Robinson, the first openly gay bishop consecrated in the Episcopal Church in the United States, will receive an award and speak at a 7 p.m. April 6 dinner hosted by the Gay and Lesbian Alumni/ae of the University of Notre Dame and Saint Mary's College.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Bend Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 21, 2013
The Rt. Rev. V. Gene Robinson has parted the SEA for LGBT folks. THANK YOU!
What

Ava, MO

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Only balony to those who have rejected the Lord and His Word.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#5 Mar 22, 2013
What wrote:
Only balony to those who have rejected the Lord and His Word.
What did Jesus say about this subject, again?

BalonEy....
Think Again

Lillington, NC

#6 Mar 23, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus say about this subject, again?
BalonEy....
What did Jesus say about incest and bestiality? Guess in your world these are OK too.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus say about incest and bestiality? Guess in your world these are OK too.
Still working for the accuser, eh?

LOL!

Did you forget God gave you a brain?

I'll remind you before He has to....

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus say about incest and bestiality? Guess in your world these are OK too.
What did he say about an iPhone or a computer? RED HERRING MUCH? You can't even construct a decent argument.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>What did he say about an iPhone or a computer? RED HERRING MUCH? You can't even construct a decent argument.
Hey porky why don't you answer the question for a change instead of ducking and dodging.
"What did Jesus say about incest and bestiality? Guess in your world these are OK too."
Well sel are they OK with you?
Hikkik

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Mar 23, 2013
What wrote:
Only balony to those who have rejected the Lord and His Word.
Our GOD can whip your lords @$$

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12 Mar 23, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey porky why don't you answer the question for a change instead of ducking and dodging.
"What did Jesus say about incest and bestiality? Guess in your world these are OK too."
Well sel are they OK with you?
You guys didn't answer the first question; what did Jesus say about this topic?
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys didn't answer the first question; what did Jesus say about this topic?
You guys?
I was asking porky a question that had already been posed to her---Butt out!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#15 Mar 23, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>You guys?
I was asking porky a question that had already been posed to her---Butt out!
Aww, poor troll's logic has been tested and he failed.
Now you're all sad and trying to tell people who they can or can't reply to on a public forum.

Tisk tisk...you stroke your mom with the same hands you type with?
I bet she likes it, because they're so dirty.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a God. You turned your back on God in favor of a man's rectal cavity. I hope you enjoy your choice.
Have you ever been loved?
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, poor troll's logic has been tested and he failed.
Now you're all sad and trying to tell people who they can or can't reply to on a public forum.
Tisk tisk...you stroke your mom with the same hands you type with?
I bet she likes it, because they're so dirty.
Well you certainly represent what the world thinks of gays.
Perverted and a filthy mouth to boot.
I was posting to another poster and you butted in I guess in some misguided defense of porky.
You would like nothing more than to have the Episcopal Church taken over by the G-odless perverts posting on here.
Talk about tested and failed, look in a mirror pervert.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#18 Mar 23, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>Well you certainly represent what the world thinks of gays.
Perverted and a filthy mouth to boot.
I was posting to another poster and you butted in I guess in some misguided defense of porky.
You would like nothing more than to have the Episcopal Church taken over by the G-odless perverts posting on here.
Talk about tested and failed, look in a mirror pervert.
Poor troll, can't come up with any legitimate arguments or anything close to realistic relevance.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#19 Mar 23, 2013
This is just like the Gophers at the Fair...you get rid of one and three more pop up!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys didn't answer the first question; what did Jesus say about this topic?
In all of the reported sayings and conversation of Christ Jesus in canonical scripture, not once is he shown to have said anything about either incest or bestiality.

Rev. Ken
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#21 Mar 24, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
In all of the reported sayings and conversation of Christ Jesus in canonical scripture, not once is he shown to have said anything about either incest or bestiality.
Rev. Ken
Good news ken, now you can enjoy all the incest and bestiality your little perverted mind an handle.
Some things ken just go without saying and incest and bestiality are just two of them.
bes·ti·al·i·ty noun \&#716;bes-ch&#275;- &#712;a-l&#601;-t& #275;, &#716;besh-, &#716;b&#275;s-, &#716;b&#275;sh-\
plural bes·ti·al·i·ties
Definition of BESTIALITY
1: the condition or status of a lower animal
2: display or gratification of bestial traits or impulses
3: sexual relations between a human being and a lower animal

in·cest noun \&#712;in-&#716;sest\
Definition of INCEST
: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry; also : the statutory crime of such a relationship

ken please notice the "lower animal" and "forbidden" and "statutory crime"

Now should Jesus or anyone else have to tell you this behavior is not acceptable?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#22 Mar 25, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news ken, now you can enjoy all the incest and bestiality your little perverted mind an handle.
Some things ken just go without saying and incest and bestiality are just two of them.
bes·ti·al·i·ty noun \&#716;bes-ch&#275;- &#712;a-l&#601;-t& #275;, &#716;besh-, &#716;b&#275;s-, &#716;b&#275;sh-\
plural bes·ti·al·i·ties
Definition of BESTIALITY
1: the condition or status of a lower animal
2: display or gratification of bestial traits or impulses
3: sexual relations between a human being and a lower animal
in·cest noun \&#712;in-&#716;sest\
Definition of INCEST
: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry; also : the statutory crime of such a relationship
ken please notice the "lower animal" and "forbidden" and "statutory crime"
Now should Jesus or anyone else have to tell you this behavior is not acceptable?
No. I did not write that either are acceptable. However, near-incest occurs frequently in many isolated tribes and cultures. Yet, even in those, directly incestuous relationships are understood to be taboo.

You need to learn how to read without pre-judging the writer.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#23 Mar 25, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I did not write that either are acceptable. However, near-incest occurs frequently in many isolated tribes and cultures. Yet, even in those, directly incestuous relationships are understood to be taboo.
You need to learn how to read without pre-judging the writer.
This troll is named Maggie. She is an insurance official in Texas. I am really good at figuring out the true identity of grey boxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 3 min Tootn 16
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 4 min Southern girl 31
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 17 min Frankie Rizzo 14,590
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Frankie Rizzo 38,389
Little Robbie's Happy Place 1 hr Hubert 18
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 1 hr Mat 2
News Clooney's restraining order 1 hr Here is what I 21
News Judge to monitor Kansas' actions on gay marriag... 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 27
More from around the web