Alberta's Wildrose Opposition aims to...

Alberta's Wildrose Opposition aims to drain 'lake of fire' that cost 2012 votes

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Oct 23, 2013, titled Alberta's Wildrose Opposition aims to drain 'lake of fire' that cost 2012 votes. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Alberta's Opposition Wildrose party is taking steps this weekend to drain once and for all the "lake of fire" that torched its hopes of forming government in the last election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

LessHypeMoreFact

Etobicoke, Canada

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I'll believe the Wild Rose party can 'reform' just as soon as the (very similar) Republican party ejects it's 'Tea Party' membership.

The problem with the Wild Rose party is that it ATTRACTS the bigots and radical right. Throw one idiot out and there will be two others waiting for their slot..

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Oct 23, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
I'll believe the Wild Rose party can 'reform' just as soon as the (very similar) Republican party ejects it's 'Tea Party' membership.
The problem with the Wild Rose party is that it ATTRACTS the bigots and radical right. Throw one idiot out and there will be two others waiting for their slot..
Can I belong to BOTH ?!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min Harry Hay 4,713
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 14 min TomInElPaso 2,098
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... 36 min Mitts Gold Taliblets 13
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 36 min lides 22,463
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min lides 42,866
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... 1 hr Bloomp 11
News James Franco's Gay Drama 'I Am Michael' Opens N... 1 hr TomInElPaso 8
More from around the web