Civil Beat: Gay-straight alliance at ...

Civil Beat: Gay-straight alliance at schools across the state

There are 6 comments on the KITV-TV story from Oct 9, 2013, titled Civil Beat: Gay-straight alliance at schools across the state. In it, KITV-TV reports that:

Civil Beat engagement editor Gene Park joins us in study to talk about Kauai Pesticide use, high school gay-straight alliance, and the reinstatement of an arrested HPD officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KITV-TV.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Dirty evil gays...when you cant convince the grown ups...brainwash the kids!

Evil, pathetic and despicable!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#2 Oct 9, 2013
You voted for this pro-gay corrupt regime, Hawaii...now you reap what you sow.

All your sons will be gay, all your daughters will be lesbo dykes. Happy now??

Hawaii....the gay capitol of the nation!
Ai is wishing 4 implant

Honolulu, HI

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Did the government ban your mood controlling drug?

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#4 Oct 10, 2013
Ai is wishing 4 implant wrote:
Did the government ban your mood controlling drug?
STFU fa_ggot.

TAXPAYING PARENTS: IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR KIDS!! CALL YOUR KID'S SCHOOL AND DEMAND THEY STOP THIS INSANITY NOW!!!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#5 Oct 10, 2013
In the article, stupid Laura Yamada of KITV News thinks this is a good thing?? This is why I NEVER watch KITV liberally biased and very retarded KITV News....I prefer the fair and balanced KHON TV with Joe Moore and the gang...a FOX News affiliate!
Doc

Honolulu, HI

#6 Oct 11, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
In the article, stupid Laura Yamada of KITV News thinks this is a good thing?? This is why I NEVER watch KITV liberally biased and very retarded KITV News....I prefer the fair and balanced KHON TV with Joe Moore and the gang...a FOX News affiliate!
How long have you been mainlining that koolaid American_infidel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Robbie's Happy Place 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 10
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 4 hr Here is what I 14
News Judge to monitor Kansas' actions on gay marriag... 4 hr Here is what I 18
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 14,558
News Connecticut's convention-goers head home, many ... 4 hr In Hillary Gays T... 1
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 5 hr Christsharian Law 24
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... 5 hr Christsharian Law 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Rose_NoHo 38,354
More from around the web