One Million Moms Flips Over Manscapin...

One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial

There are 280 comments on the EDGE story from May 3, 2013, titled One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial. In it, EDGE reports that:

The anti-gay group One Million Moms, which probably doesn't really have one million moms as members, is flipping out over a new Norelco body grooming commercial because it suggests a man is shaving his "private area." In the ad, a scruffy man prepares himself for a first date and trims down his beard, chest and...his pubes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Sgt Common Sense

United States

#87 May 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the biggest city East of Reno but West of Denver? Quick now liar!
LA
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88 May 7, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
LA
Yes!

Good for getting a free beer at your neighborhood bar.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#89 May 7, 2013
You're definitely a virgin, or amazingly unobservant.

The lubrication provided by pubic hair is between the two pubic areas, not the genitals themselves. They form a cushion between the two, especially to cushion the protuberance of the pubic bones. They also prevent bare skin from rubbing against bare skin.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Function of Pubic Hair
No one knows for certain the purpose of pubic hair. Some say that we have pubic hair for physical attraction. However, doctors say it's probably there to help catch and spread the scents a person's body gives off---called pheromones and glandular secretions---which are powerful aphrodisiacs. These scents are one thing people pick up on when they become attracted to someone else.
Other pubic hair functions may include helping to lubricate the genital area during intercourse, to make movement more comfortable and much smoother so the friction doesn't cause chafing. Also, pubic hair may catch and prevent everyday bacteria from entering the body.
You're a virgin aren't you?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#90 May 7, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>And they forgot to mention that JCP renewed her contract again this year...
Really? I have't seen a Penney's commercial with Ellen in it for at least a year. I forgot about her, frankly.

The Million Mooks seem to have an inordinately short memory also and once they make their little protests, they go onto new things to hate.

I have also read that there are probable closer to 40,000 Moms in this organization. Their organization's name is just accurate that their combined weight is equal to a million normal woman.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91 May 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You're definitely a virgin, or amazingly unobservant.
The lubrication provided by pubic hair is between the two pubic areas, not the genitals themselves. They form a cushion between the two, especially to cushion the protuberance of the pubic bones. They also prevent bare skin from rubbing against bare skin.
<quoted text>
Right fruitcake. That's what I tried to tell the jackass who implied pubic hair has no function. Thanks for the back up.

It's also for storing pheromones and many other purposes. Some unknown. It's certainly not functionless.

Awright power ranger, glad I could help you out.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#92 May 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I have't seen a Penney's commercial with Ellen in it for at least a year. I forgot about her, frankly.
The Million Mooks seem to have an inordinately short memory also and once they make their little protests, they go onto new things to hate.
I have also read that there are probable closer to 40,000 Moms in this organization. Their organization's name is just accurate that their combined weight is equal to a million normal woman.
Pretty good one! For a mean angry jackass. See? you're loosening up already.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93 May 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You're definitely a virgin,
<quoted text>
Will you state that in court? I have 3 women suing me for child support!(Not really, I pay my bills).

Drat those DNA tests!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94 May 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Please answer, I'd really like to know...are you FRED, CARLOS, SWEDE, MURPHY, CHAD, or which name are you this hour, liar?
FRANKIE.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#95 May 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Function of Pubic Hair
No one knows for certain the purpose of pubic hair. Some say that we have pubic hair for physical attraction. However, doctors say it's probably there to help catch and spread the scents a person's body gives off---called pheromones and glandular secretions---which are powerful aphrodisiacs. These scents are one thing people pick up on when they become attracted to someone else.
Other pubic hair functions may include helping to lubricate the genital area during intercourse, to make movement more comfortable and much smoother so the friction doesn't cause chafing. Also, pubic hair may catch and prevent everyday bacteria from entering the body.
You're a virgin aren't you?
How about to make muff diving more interesting?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#96 May 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good one! For a mean angry jackass. See? you're loosening up already.
I'm NOT mean and and I am NOT angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#97 May 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How about to make muff diving more interesting?
Right! There's that too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#98 May 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm NOT mean and and I am NOT angry.
TOO FUNNY!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#99 May 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm NOT mean and and I am NOT angry.
I notice you didn't object to me calling you a jackass, you just didn't like the "mean, angry" part of "mean angry jackass".

Funny stuff!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#100 May 7, 2013
No, you implied it was for genital lubrication, and that is dead wrong.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right fruitcake. That's what I tried to tell the jackass who implied pubic hair has no function. Thanks for the back up.
It's also for storing pheromones and many other purposes. Some unknown. It's certainly not functionless.
Awright power ranger, glad I could help you out.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#101 May 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
So sue me. But you are dead wrong, pubic hair functions as a lubricant for protecting the genitals against chaffing and in sexual intercourse.

Your attempt at a straw man aside, I was arguing with a dummy, much like yourself who insisted pubic hair had no function. It does have functions. Don't be stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#102 May 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know where I saw you before! You're the Burger King king aren't you, you silly jackass!?

Big fan, big fan! I don't like your food but I like the happy-silly king schtick.

Location hidden

#103 May 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So sue me. But you are dead wrong, pubic hair functions as a lubricant for protecting the genitals against chaffing and in sexual intercourse.
Your attempt at a straw man aside, I was arguing with a dummy, much like yourself who insisted pubic hair had no function. It does have functions. Don't be stupid.
I'm having a difficult time grasping the pubic hair functioning as a lubricant. Please explain how that works in greater detail.

Location hidden

#104 May 7, 2013
I might be a jackass, but I would like to know a little more. Would you do that for a jackass like me?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#105 May 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a difficult time grasping the pubic hair functioning as a lubricant. Please explain how that works in greater detail.
Perhaps we could hook up and explore the subject in much greater depth?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#106 May 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I might be a jackass, but I would like to know a little more. Would you do that for a jackass like me?
Oh hell yeah toots! I aim to please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 13,138
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 6 min Ismail 827
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min Tre H 4,336
The Great Gays 19 min Gay Admirer 4
News Pope says gay people deserve an apology 32 min Tre H 26
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 52 min Retired SOF 972
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 56 min Elise Gingerich 37,368
More from around the web