One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial

May 3, 2013 Full story: EDGE 280

The anti-gay group One Million Moms, which probably doesn't really have one million moms as members, is flipping out over a new Norelco body grooming commercial because it suggests a man is shaving his "private area." In the ad, a scruffy man prepares himself for a first date and trims down his beard, chest and...his pubes.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#66 May 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Duhh, genius. Did I ever deny being gay? Your calling someone gay as a pejorative only works on miserable closet cases, or guys who are insecure. I am not offended at all.
In case it is too complicated for you,I have said many times that my name is Curt. I know, shocking to figure that out. A neighbor lady used to call me Curteese many many years ago and that is the first name I thought of when first encountering Topix.
Of course I know you are gay you silly goose! How could anyone miss that. I didn't say there was anything wrong with gay, I said your name sounds very gay. And it does spice boy!

A neighbor lady used to call me a**ho!e. She was very high strung like you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#67 May 6, 2013
Let's take a refreshing break from Xavier Breath's angry ranting and raving! Here's a little anecdote I wrote on a thread about British English-

Xavier Breath learns English. by Frankie Rizzo

This is a story of an Englishman going to an American service station to get some new windshield wiper blades.

He fills his tank with petrol and asks the dopey looking attendant with a patch on his shirt that says "Xavier B" for some windscreen wipers.
Xavier replies "Golly! What the hell is that for you ignorant bigot?" The Englishman answers "To wipe the rain off the windscreen." Xavier says "Windscreen? It's a windshield you dumbass Limey,'Mercans invented the car so it's called whatever we say it's called".

The Englishman replied, "Look jackass, we invented the language! Not only that but we invented windscreen wipers and patented them in 1911 so they are called whatever we say they are called."
Xavier replied. "Sorry sir! Shall I wash your windshield now?" The Englishman said. "What a queer little man."

Xavier filed hate crime charges and won a civil suit for a million dollar settlement and that is why he now sits on his dopey ass and posts nonsense all day and night instead of pumping gas. The Englishman lost his million dollar fortune to Xavier and now he pumps gas at Xavier's old job.

The End.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#68 May 6, 2013
Fun Stuff!

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#69 May 6, 2013
Chance wrote:
Anti-gay group? Try anti-indecency, something few gay people seem to know anything about judging by the remarks here about this commercial. I see nothing in that article to indicate they don't like the commercial because they think it is "gay." The commercial, BTW, sounds disgusting, and I don't shop at JCPenney for many reasons.
The commercial has nothing specific to do with "gay," but gays are just one more thing the 55,000 bitches like to bitch about. Hey, they are entitled to their opinion that the commercial is "disgusting," but what do they really think they can do about it? Try to amass all the busybody bitches in the world to boycott Norelco? They are a joke.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#70 May 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't a JC Penney's commercial, genius.
No, but the article mentions that last year the 55,000 bitches bitched about JC Penney hiring Ellen DeGeneres as a spokesperson.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#71 May 6, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the article mentions that last year the 55,000 bitches bitched about JC Penney hiring Ellen DeGeneres as a spokesperson.
Sales went up so JC Penney doesn't care about 55,000 insignificant women who need their pubes trimmed.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#72 May 6, 2013
Sorry Frank.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#73 May 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Sorry Frank.
I forgive you toots.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#74 May 6, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
And they forgot to mention that JCP renewed her contract again this year...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#75 May 6, 2013
Myself I like a nice hairy muff on a lady. Au naturel. As if razors and wax jobs weren't invented.

Nature doesn't screw up. It's supposed to be hairy dammit.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#76 May 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Let's take a refreshing break from Xavier Breath's angry ranting and raving! Here's a little anecdote I wrote on a thread about British English-
Xavier Breath learns English. by Frankie Rizzo
This is a story of an Englishman going to an American service station to get some new windshield wiper blades.
He fills his tank with petrol and asks the dopey looking attendant with a patch on his shirt that says "Xavier B" for some windscreen wipers.
Xavier replies "Golly! What the hell is that for you ignorant bigot?" The Englishman answers "To wipe the rain off the windscreen." Xavier says "Windscreen? It's a windshield you dumbass Limey,'Mercans invented the car so it's called whatever we say it's called".
The Englishman replied, "Look jackass, we invented the language! Not only that but we invented windscreen wipers and patented them in 1911 so they are called whatever we say they are called."
Xavier replied. "Sorry sir! Shall I wash your windshield now?" The Englishman said. "What a queer little man."
Xavier filed hate crime charges and won a civil suit for a million dollar settlement and that is why he now sits on his dopey ass and posts nonsense all day and night instead of pumping gas. The Englishman lost his million dollar fortune to Xavier and now he pumps gas at Xavier's old job.
The End.
Complete non sequitur. It was boring the first time you wrote it. Now it only serves to prove your desperation. Pathetic loser.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#77 May 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Myself I like a nice hairy muff on a lady. Au naturel. As if razors and wax jobs weren't invented.
Nature doesn't screw up. It's supposed to be hairy dammit.
Really? And why is that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#78 May 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Complete non sequitur. It was boring the first time you wrote it. Now it only serves to prove your desperation. Pathetic loser.
Aw come on. I made you the hero. Hell, I made you rich!

Pathetic jerk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79 May 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And why is that?
It's a natural lubricant, helps my big thick penis slide in nicely!

And it looks good. Also many women aren't real pretty down there, it's best to have some cover. I'm sure you know what I mean, right power ranger?

There are many other biological reasons, but you are too stupid for me to bother trying to explain them to you.

How about you champ? What's happening down there around your tiny little member?
MrC

UK

#81 May 7, 2013
1 million moms(bullshit cough) married to two million henpecked, furry, tiny balls.

I guess they like organo-floss....
MrC

UK

#82 May 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And it looks good. Also many women aren't real pretty down there, it's best to have some cover. I'm sure you know what I mean, right power ranger?
There are many other biological reasons, but you are too stupid for me to bother trying to explain them to you.
How about you champ? What's happening down there around your tiny little member?
Hairy lubricant? LOL

You're a virgin aren't you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83 May 7, 2013
MrC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hairy lubricant? LOL
Sure!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#84 May 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And it looks good. Also many women aren't real pretty down there, it's best to have some cover.
So... it looks good, but it's not pretty down there.... got it. Can you spell "contradictory?"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85 May 7, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So... it looks good, but it's not pretty down there.... got it. Can you spell "contradictory?"
The hair looks good dummy. Duh. Try and re-read it for comprehension. Can you say "dummy"?

Hairy vaginas look good. They cover the part that sometimes is not so pretty.

If you need more help, dial 1-800-DUMBASS.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#86 May 7, 2013
MrC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hairy lubricant? LOL
The Function of Pubic Hair

No one knows for certain the purpose of pubic hair. Some say that we have pubic hair for physical attraction. However, doctors say it's probably there to help catch and spread the scents a person's body gives off---called pheromones and glandular secretions---which are powerful aphrodisiacs. These scents are one thing people pick up on when they become attracted to someone else.

Other pubic hair functions may include helping to lubricate the genital area during intercourse, to make movement more comfortable and much smoother so the friction doesn't cause chafing. Also, pubic hair may catch and prevent everyday bacteria from entering the body.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 20 min scs2011 11
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 51 min hal 26,733
Apple CEO Donating to Gay Rights Campaign in South 1 hr Die soon please 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Justice1313 51,253
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Terra Firma 5,594
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 68,514
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 2 hr Otter in the Ozarks 6
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr KiMerde 2,872
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 hr well 5,024
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 12 hr WeTheSheeple 18
More from around the web