One Million Moms Flips Over Manscapin...

One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial

There are 280 comments on the EDGE story from May 3, 2013, titled One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial. In it, EDGE reports that:

The anti-gay group One Million Moms, which probably doesn't really have one million moms as members, is flipping out over a new Norelco body grooming commercial because it suggests a man is shaving his "private area." In the ad, a scruffy man prepares himself for a first date and trims down his beard, chest and...his pubes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44 May 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like bearded clams?
That's my favorite bar near my place on Long Island. Got the T shirt. I'll be wetting my whistle there this summer.

Way way back when I was married and used to "go fishing" with my war buddy and our old ladies would get suspicious and ask what we were fishing for we'd say "bearded clams", "pinkfish", gish" and silly stuff like that. They didn't know anything about fishing so thought we were on the up and up.
Xav

Salt Lake City, UT

#45 May 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the biggest city East of Reno but West of Denver? Quick now liar!
I think I know
Xav

Salt Lake City, UT

#46 May 4, 2013
Orb wrote:
<quoted text>It means BaldHeadedJewQueer!!!
Aww, you have a cute little man crush on him
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#47 May 4, 2013
Xav wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know
Nope. It's bigger than SLC.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48 May 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my favorite bar near my place on Long Island. Got the T shirt. I'll be wetting my whistle there this summer.
Way way back when I was married and used to "go fishing" with my war buddy and our old ladies would get suspicious and ask what we were fishing for we'd say "bearded clams", "pinkfish", gish" and silly stuff like that. They didn't know anything about fishing so thought we were on the up and up.
Girls..... ;)
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#49 May 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls..... ;)
Yes! I hear ya!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#50 May 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's HARRY.
So what does "Curteese" mean? Sounds very gay.
Duhh, genius. Did I ever deny being gay? Your calling someone gay as a pejorative only works on miserable closet cases, or guys who are insecure. I am not offended at all.

In case it is too complicated for you,I have said many times that my name is Curt. I know, shocking to figure that out. A neighbor lady used to call me Curteese many many years ago and that is the first name I thought of when first encountering Topix.

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#51 May 5, 2013
Norton wrote:
Remember folks one cannot have any decency, morals or self-respect and be gay. Being gay doesn't allow for those things.
Says the lying, bigotted hate-monger

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#52 May 5, 2013
more secret shariah by the jewish feministas.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#54 May 5, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
Why don't these Kitty Farmers start their own network? Then they can show whatever they want, rather than try to control everyone else's viewing.
Well, dang, dude, that would be too easy....
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#55 May 5, 2013
F@ggotry should be a crime.
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#56 May 5, 2013
KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the lying, bigotted hate-monger
F@ggotry should be hated.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57 May 5, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> F@ggotry should be hated.
My next ex wife!

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#58 May 5, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Wake Call America

Toledo, OH

#59 May 5, 2013
eJohn wrote:
Wow. It must really suck for the three people that pretend to be One Million Moms to be wound so freaking tight all the time.
Lighten up. What the hell are they doing watching television to begin is?? Isn't that the devil's playground??
What did one GAY Condom say to the other GAY Condom? hey let's get Shit Faced...

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#61 May 6, 2013
Wake Call America wrote:
<quoted text> What did one GAY Condom say to the other GAY Condom? hey let's get Shit Faced...
WOW, now condoms come in sexual orientation? Guess the str8 condoms get 2 choices. ROTFL@U!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#62 May 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
Remember folks one cannot have any decency, morals or self-respect and be gay. Being gay doesn't allow for those things.
Did you just fall off the turnip truck?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#63 May 6, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Issues?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#64 May 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just fall off the turnip truck?
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/recipefinder/...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#65 May 6, 2013
HAR!HAR!HAR! Xavier, The New Jersey candied turnip.

Too Funny! I don't care who you are.

Xavier "Turnip" Breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did jade get her freak on last night ? 52 min MAGA 1
News 'Betsy DeVos, how do you sleep at night?' LGBTQ... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Belarus Blasts U.K.: Gay Relationships Are 'Fak... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News Trudeau accepts award for LGBTQ advocacy, says ... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 4
News Virginia hardware store fires employee accused ... 6 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 17
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr cpeter1313 61,727
News Ind. House to consider gay marriage amendment (Mar '07) 8 hr frank 81
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 9 hr NE Jade 47
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) Thu NE Jade 28,124