One Million Moms Flips Over Manscapin...

One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial

There are 280 comments on the EDGE story from May 3, 2013, titled One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial. In it, EDGE reports that:

The anti-gay group One Million Moms, which probably doesn't really have one million moms as members, is flipping out over a new Norelco body grooming commercial because it suggests a man is shaving his "private area." In the ad, a scruffy man prepares himself for a first date and trims down his beard, chest and...his pubes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#24 May 3, 2013
Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Please answer, I'd really like two know...top or bottom?!?!
Please answer, I'd really like to know...are you FRED, CARLOS, SWEDE, MURPHY, CHAD, or which name are you this hour, liar?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#25 May 3, 2013
"1 Million" slacks who've never had a "bikini wax", and can't spell "depilatory" (or bidet).

<shudder>
Referee

Alpharetta, GA

#26 May 3, 2013
Murphy wrote:
It depends on which tool you're using

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#27 May 4, 2013
Chance wrote:
Anti-gay group? Try anti-indecency, something few gay people seem to know anything about judging by the remarks here about this commercial. I see nothing in that article to indicate they don't like the commercial because they think it is "gay." The commercial, BTW, sounds disgusting, and I don't shop at JCPenney for many reasons.
You're the type that likes eating dinner and watching a tampon commercial. Talk about DISGUSTING!

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#28 May 4, 2013
Murphy wrote:
Both depending on the partner. Why would you like to bottom for me?
Norton

Netherlands

#29 May 4, 2013
Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
But they like their own bush like that of a unmowed lawn.
You should really eat something. Your pic looks like a Jew they just released from Auschwitz.
Norton

Netherlands

#30 May 4, 2013
Chance wrote:
Anti-gay group? Try anti-indecency, something few gay people seem to know anything about judging by the remarks here about this commercial. I see nothing in that article to indicate they don't like the commercial because they think it is "gay." The commercial, BTW, sounds disgusting, and I don't shop at JCPenney for many reasons.
Well said!
Norton

Netherlands

#31 May 4, 2013
Remember folks one cannot have any decency, morals or self-respect and be gay. Being gay doesn't allow for those things.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#32 May 4, 2013
Which makes you a helluva lot more gay than me, and I'm a kinsey 6.
Norton wrote:
Remember folks one cannot have any decency, morals or self-respect and be gay. Being gay doesn't allow for those things.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#33 May 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really eat something. Your pic looks like a Jew they just released from Auschwitz.
Or Anne Frank who was ACTUALLY from Amsterdam, unlike you, liar.

Quick, liar, what is further north, Amsterdam or Rotterdam?

Besides, a hater like you would ENJOY seeing dying concentration camp survivors, almost as much as you enjoy the scenes of dead bodies being loaded into mass graves.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#34 May 4, 2013
Myself, I like a nice hairy bush! Hairy arm pits OK too. But hairy legs gets a little dicey. Or when it goes up and around her belly button.

My last g.f. had a bush about the size and shape of a jumbo slice of NY pizza! WOO-HOOO!

You know that jungle soundtrack in the movies with the animal noises, that's what it sounded like when she took off her pants!

Funny stuff!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#35 May 4, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Chance:
>Anti-gay group?...<
Yes, the omm group (of maybe 2) is rabidly anti-gay. Climb out of your little foxhole every so often and read, chance.
Try anti-indecency, something few gay people seem to know anything about judging by the remarks here about this commercial. I see nothing in that article to indicate they don't like the commercial because they think it is "gay." The commercial, BTW, sounds disgusting, and I don't shop at JCPenney for many reasons.<
Also, please, for your sake, leave the 18th century and join the 21st. You'd be MUCH happier, I think.
No, I'd probably prefer it if I could leave the 21st century and go back to the 18th when things were not as twisted and nutty as they are now. But I'm happy now with my life. It is the insane culture and political scene that has decent people very concerned.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#36 May 4, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't a JC Penney's commercial, genius.
Didn't think it was, Curteese. Just adding JCPenney to this because it was on my mind.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#37 May 4, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>You're the type that likes eating dinner and watching a tampon commercial. Talk about DISGUSTING!
What?! That makes as little sense as anything I've seen on this site.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#38 May 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Myself, I like a nice hairy bush! Hairy arm pits OK too. But hairy legs gets a little dicey. Or when it goes up and around her belly button.
My last g.f. had a bush about the size and shape of a jumbo slice of NY pizza! WOO-HOOO!
You know that jungle soundtrack in the movies with the animal noises, that's what it sounded like when she took off her pants!
Funny stuff!
No mowed patches for you..... ;)
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#39 May 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No mowed patches for you..... ;)
No that's the worst. Either the girl scout look or full jungle, no landing strips or other silliness like that. Most ladies it's best to hide it a little bit. The first time I saw one up close I was 13 and I was scared I gotta tell ya.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#40 May 4, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Or Anne Frank who was ACTUALLY from Amsterdam, unlike you, liar.
Quick, liar, what is further north, Amsterdam or Rotterdam?
Besides, a hater like you would ENJOY seeing dying concentration camp survivors, almost as much as you enjoy the scenes of dead bodies being loaded into mass graves.
What is the biggest city East of Reno but West of Denver? Quick now liar!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#41 May 4, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Please answer, I'd really like to know...are you FRED, CARLOS, SWEDE, MURPHY, CHAD, or which name are you this hour, liar?
Maybe it's HARRY.

So what does "Curteese" mean? Sounds very gay.
Orb

United States

#42 May 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's HARRY.
So what does "Curteese" mean? Sounds very gay.
It means BaldHeadedJewQueer!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43 May 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's the worst. Either the girl scout look or full jungle, no landing strips or other silliness like that. Most ladies it's best to hide it a little bit. The first time I saw one up close I was 13 and I was scared I gotta tell ya.
Don't like bearded clams?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min EdmondWA 40,425
The straight cafe fights on... 13 min Kinky Boi 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 33 min River Tam 18,450
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 42 min June VanDerMark 11,750
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 1 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 53
News Labour councillor suspended after calling gay p... 1 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 4
News YouTube star Calum McSwiggan denies lying to po... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 hr Left of centre 68,993
More from around the web