One Million Moms Flips Over Manscapin...

One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial

There are 280 comments on the EDGE story from May 3, 2013, titled One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial. In it, EDGE reports that:

The anti-gay group One Million Moms, which probably doesn't really have one million moms as members, is flipping out over a new Norelco body grooming commercial because it suggests a man is shaving his "private area." In the ad, a scruffy man prepares himself for a first date and trims down his beard, chest and...his pubes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#195 May 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Clearly, it's time to stop feeding frankie and the other trolls.
<quoted text>
Sorry..won't do it again
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#196 May 11, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...oh good..You're even a bigger moron than I thought..Hardly a death threat to wish ill of another blatantly bigoted moron, distastefully trashing the dead. But if you'd like...I could direct it to another blatantly bigoted moron that I'm addressing..POS
Reported! Angry sissie fit! Hate speak!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#197 May 11, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry..won't do it again
Translation: Frankie wins.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198 May 11, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
ooh such wishful thinking..
What, that you'll ever get a life? Yeah. Wishful thinking.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#199 May 11, 2013
Lunch time! Today I'll have the Uve meltdown sandwich with a side of sissy fit salad.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#200 May 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"...bla bla bla...They're dusting off a bench in Hell as we speak...bla bla bla."
Up and lying already, LIAR?
I was addressing FRANZ, one of our favorite Topix liars,not you. Are you his/her/its spokesperson now? Or are you just missing my attention?

Palm Springs, California

#201 May 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, but when I DO, they get lonely and begin taunting me and begging for attention.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202 May 11, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I was addressing FRANZ, one of our favorite Topix liars,not you. Are you his/her/its spokesperson now? Or are you just missing my attention?
Just pointing out the irony of calling him a liar by lying yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#203 May 11, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, but when I DO, they get lonely and begin taunting me and begging for attention.
YUK!YUK!YUK! You the man Curt! You the man.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204 May 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to stop feeding yourself? Hunger strike? What are you striking for?

Palm Springs, California

#205 May 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out the irony of calling him a liar by lying yourself.
Me, lying? What POSSIBLE need do I have of lying? Provide one thing I have said that you think a lie.

I have absolutely NO reason to lie, for I only use one name and have never claimed anything I am not. If anything, I usually go to self deprecation for larfs. I don't claim all kinds of self promotions or brags.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207 May 11, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Me, lying? What POSSIBLE need do I have of lying? Provide one thing I have said that you think a lie.
I have absolutely NO reason to lie, for I only use one name and have never claimed anything I am not. If anything, I usually go to self deprecation for larfs. I don't claim all kinds of self promotions or brags.
OK. Here you go Fruitloops:

Fruitloops said- "They're dusting off a bench in Hell as we speak, prepared for your soon to be ravaged ass, for all the LIES you do on earth. Is it really WORTH it for you to use your silly little lying names, to burn for eternity, LIAR?"

It's a pack of lies. You don't believe there is a bench in hell you silly goose.

Let me know if there's anything else you need help with. TLFN!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208 May 11, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry..won't do it again
Some times sorry is not enough. You'd better not do it again jackass. Let this be a lesson for you.

Palm Springs, California

#209 May 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Here you go Fruitloops:
Fruitloops said- "They're dusting off a bench in Hell as we speak, prepared for your soon to be ravaged ass, for all the LIES you do on earth. Is it really WORTH it for you to use your silly little lying names, to burn for eternity, LIAR?"
It's a pack of lies. You don't believe there is a bench in hell you silly goose.
Let me know if there's anything else you need help with. TLFN!
OK, no bench, maybe a sofa or banquette?

No, I don't believe in heaven or hell, and you KNOW I do not also, but I do understand that our favorite drop outs only think in Bible thought, and if I can go their level, "illiterate peasant", and speak in "holy chat", they will understand. It's kind of like the middle ages, when only the clergy could read and told the unwashed crowds what to think and believe.

As for bible tales, they make for good allegory, don't they?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#210 May 11, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>OK, no bench, maybe a sofa or banquette?
No, I don't believe in heaven or hell, and you KNOW I do not also, but I do understand that our favorite drop outs only think in Bible thought, and if I can go their level, "illiterate peasant", and speak in "holy chat", they will understand. It's kind of like the middle ages, when only the clergy could read and told the unwashed crowds what to think and believe.
As for bible tales, they make for good allegory, don't they?
Yeah yeah, let's skip all that silly stuff. Time to stop beating around the bush (pardon). Do you manscape Curt?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#211 May 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
"Doesn't matter if it never even happened..."
Priceless!
No, it DOESN'T matter (though it almost certainly DID happen, we both know it). What matters is that people like Chance WANT it to happen. There are plenty of people out there who would like nothing more than for homosexuality to be a crime. I'm not talking about just banning same-sex marriage, but about criminalizing the free association of consenting adult citizens. The number of Americans who would even like to see it punishable by DEATH, Uganda style, has got to be frightening.

But hey, what do I know? Maybe you're one of them. Maybe that's the world you'd like to live in.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#212 May 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah, let's skip all that silly stuff. Time to stop beating around the bush (pardon). Do you manscape Curt?
Hey Frankie. How's things?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#213 May 11, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it DOESN'T matter (though it almost certainly DID happen, we both know it). What matters is that people like Chance WANT it to happen. There are plenty of people out there who would like nothing more than for homosexuality to be a crime. I'm not talking about just banning same-sex marriage, but about criminalizing the free association of consenting adult citizens. The number of Americans who would even like to see it punishable by DEATH, Uganda style, has got to be frightening.
But hey, what do I know? Maybe you're one of them. Maybe that's the world you'd like to live in.
Relax fruitcake. Everything will be just fine, no one is going to pull the death penalty on your silly ass.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214 May 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frankie. How's things?
Hi toots! Same same. Trying to have a little fun with these jackasses.

Have fun!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#215 May 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You are f*cking clueless.
Let's all have a big laugh at dumb ol' frankie!
<quoted text>
Reading his posts are a laugh riot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 2 min Rose_NoHo 160
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 min Rose_NoHo 5,589
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 15 min Jonah1 25,305
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 23 min June VanDerMark 13,385
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 61,389
News United Airlines bars gay man from taking a oees... 1 hr Wondering 19
News Madison bans discrimination against atheists, n... (May '15) 1 hr bestie 83
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr ReplaceGOP 48,057
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 hr Richie 69,522
More from around the web