One Million Moms Flips Over Manscapin...

One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial

There are 280 comments on the EDGE story from May 3, 2013, titled One Million Moms Flips Over Manscaping Commercial. In it, EDGE reports that:

The anti-gay group One Million Moms, which probably doesn't really have one million moms as members, is flipping out over a new Norelco body grooming commercial because it suggests a man is shaving his "private area." In the ad, a scruffy man prepares himself for a first date and trims down his beard, chest and...his pubes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#1 May 3, 2013
Wow. It must really suck for the three people that pretend to be One Million Moms to be wound so freaking tight all the time.

Lighten up. What the hell are they doing watching television to begin is?? Isn't that the devil's playground??

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#2 May 3, 2013
100 Moms needs their member to get laid more often.

Sheez - lighten up.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 May 3, 2013
KirkW wrote:
100 Moms needs their member to get laid more often.
Sheez - lighten up.
Oh, dear, can you IMAGINE the horror show going in those million moms' underpants? I'm sure a weed whacker could not cut down those unruly patches. I'm re that anything less than a monthly scissor cut is to be expected from those old biddy's lady parts.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#5 May 3, 2013
55,000 bitches with nothing better to do than bitch about a TV commercial.

Presumably they are concerned with how this commercial affects children, right?

There are a number of features on modern televisions that can be useful to bitches who don't want themselves or their children to see these commercials.

First is the on/off or power button, usually located both on the set and right at the top of the remote control.

Second is the channel up or down buttons and various other ways of changing the channel.

Third, there are various parental controls.

I'll admit I was a bit surprised myself the first time I saw this commercial, especially at the "I'd bleep me" comment. But hey, this was probably at 2 in the morning on the comedy channel.

Maybe if theses 55,000 bitches would watch Amy Schumer, or any other comic, they would just have heart attacks and die.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2013
Way to go. Real smoothy huh? Many straight men are into pube shaving.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#7 May 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Way to go. Real smoothy huh? Many straight men are into pube shaving.
But they like their own bush like that of a unmowed lawn.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#8 May 3, 2013
You gotta love those stupid, bored, "Moms"! They provide so many laughs!

Location hidden

#9 May 3, 2013
Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
But they like their own bush like that of a unmowed lawn.
No doubt.

Location hidden

#11 May 3, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
You gotta love those stupid, bored, "Moms"! They provide so many laughs!
Maybe they should try trimming the bushes.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#13 May 3, 2013
Why don't these Kitty Farmers start their own network? Then they can show whatever they want, rather than try to control everyone else's viewing.
A Little Dab Will Do It

Alpharetta, GA

#14 May 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they should try trimming the bushes.
One million moms (all 40 of them) have hairy chests; braided armpits; and use free sample Industrial Strength Raid for deodorant
A Norelco is too sophisticated for one million (40) moms
Jason has a chainsaw that does the trick; but he locked his door and turned off his lights
The Grim Reaper has a scythe; but he doesn't want to chip his blade and get brillo cheese all over it just to beautify a few grizzly shrews

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#15 May 3, 2013
My only complaint is, "who the hell 'scapes their pubes without taking off their shorts? That's gonna ITCH!"

I understand how they feel, though. I saw a Friskies commercial the other day and the cat had no clothes on! The last thing I want to see on TV is a naked pu**y!

Location hidden

#16 May 3, 2013
A Little Dab Will Do It wrote:
<quoted text>
One million moms (all 40 of them) have hairy chests; braided armpits; and use free sample Industrial Strength Raid for deodorant
A Norelco is too sophisticated for one million (40) moms
Jason has a chainsaw that does the trick; but he locked his door and turned off his lights
The Grim Reaper has a scythe; but he doesn't want to chip his blade and get brillo cheese all over it just to beautify a few grizzly shrews
Oh yea. I can see clearly now.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#17 May 3, 2013
Anti-gay group? Try anti-indecency, something few gay people seem to know anything about judging by the remarks here about this commercial. I see nothing in that article to indicate they don't like the commercial because they think it is "gay." The commercial, BTW, sounds disgusting, and I don't shop at JCPenney for many reasons.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#18 May 3, 2013
Chance wrote:
Anti-gay group? Try anti-indecency, something few gay people seem to know anything about judging by the remarks here about this commercial. I see nothing in that article to indicate they don't like the commercial because they think it is "gay." The commercial, BTW, sounds disgusting, and I don't shop at JCPenney for many reasons.
Oh, by "chance", do you need a Norelco body grooming razor, or do you have a better grooming method? Please enlighten us with "troll grooming practices"!
Murphy

United States

#19 May 3, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, by "chance", do you need a Norelco body grooming razor, or do you have a better grooming method? Please enlighten us with "troll grooming practices"!
Top or bottom?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 May 3, 2013
fr Chance:

>Anti-gay group?...<

Yes, the omm group (of maybe 2) is rabidly anti-gay. Climb out of your little foxhole every so often and read, chance.

Try anti-indecency, something few gay people seem to know anything about judging by the remarks here about this commercial. I see nothing in that article to indicate they don't like the commercial because they think it is "gay." The commercial, BTW, sounds disgusting, and I don't shop at JCPenney for many reasons.<

Also, please, for your sake, leave the 18th century and join the 21st. You'd be MUCH happier, I think.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#21 May 3, 2013
Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Top or bottom?
And here we have it. An "oh I want same sex".
Murphy

United States

#22 May 3, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And here we have it. An "oh I want same sex".
Please answer, I'd really like two know...top or bottom?!?!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#23 May 3, 2013
Chance wrote:
That isn't a JC Penney's commercial, genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 2 min NE Jade 7
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 2 min Frankie Rizzo 222
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 46 min okimar 107
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Nopal 1,143
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 15,018
News The Men Kissing to Fight Anti-Gay HateBy Samant... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 12
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... (Jan '16) 1 hr Terra Firma 483
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,650
More from around the web