First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#67 Oct 27, 2013
Remus wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you'd like to do him up the butt huh.
Hey, if he wants a finger up there, sure.

Santa Monica, CA

#69 Oct 27, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose will stick his big d!ck up his a:ss
Why would you think that if I were a man, I'd consider, "You're really well hung, amazingly so.", to be an insult? Out of curiosity, what is the next thing you'd use to try and insult someone while claiming they are a man? "They are rich and good looking"? "Great in bed"?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#70 Oct 28, 2013
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU $3 Bill. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you!
Like you were given yours (along with that stolen one-liner)?

You don't have one of your own because you won't learn ... nor think.

&fe ature=related

North Hollywood, CA

#72 Oct 28, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a fagg@t that's a wannabe bitc:h. Any other questions?
Yeah, why do you think that if I were a man, I'd consider, "You're really well hung!", to be an insult?
If someone were to tell you...snicker...that...snicker ...you're...lol...well hung...giggle, would you consider it an insult?

North Hollywood, CA

#73 Oct 28, 2013
Fellow heteros, gay people are no threat to us. They are just people who are sexually/romantically attracted to members of the same sex, like were are sexually/romantically attracted to members of the opposite sex. Fellow heteros, I'm sure you remember that first time, probably between 6 and 9 years old, you looked at a member of the opposite sex, and felt "that" feeling. It wasn't quite sexual at that point. You didn't imagine engaging in specific sex acts with that person, but you felt something unique. You didn't choose to feel that feeling, nobody told you to. I have no a reason to doubt that gay people go though a similar experience, but for a member of the same sex as they grow up. Think the idea of two members of the same sex having sex is gross? Well, don't think about it. Problem solved.
Franz

Germany

#75 Oct 28, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose will stick his big d!ck up his a:ss
Rose will split the poor guy in two with that big d!ck of his!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#79 Oct 28, 2013
fr For Sure:

>...Any other questions?<

I've got one. WHEN are you going to answer one simple question, what did a GLBTQI person ever do to YOU, personally, to make you so mean and hateful?

North Hollywood, CA

#80 Oct 28, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I will repeat, stupid. Because you're a fagg@t that's a wannabe bitc:h. Any other questions?
Yeah, why are you so fixated on me that you have been following me around for, literally, years, changing names and proxy servers, sometimes several times an hour, just posting that one lame line claiming I have a long member?
Clarence

Sweden

#81 Oct 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, why are you so fixated on me that you have been following me around for, literally, years, changing names and proxy servers, sometimes several times an hour, just posting that one lame line claiming I have a long member?
Why are you on the Topix gay threads every day posting the same lies over and over again. You have like five lies that you repeat over and over and over and over and over. Don't you get tired of repeating the same lies all the time?

North Hollywood, CA

#83 Oct 28, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you on the Topix gay threads every day posting the same lies over and over again. You have like five lies that you repeat over and over and over and over and over. Don't you get tired of repeating the same lies all the time?
Why are you on the Topix gay threads every day posting the same one line to ME over and over again? You have one line you repeat over and over and over and over and over to ME. Don't you get tired of repeating the same line to ME all the time? Don't you get tired of following ME, and switching names an proxy servers, sometimes several times an hour just to get MY attention because you are so fixated on ME?

Santa Monica, CA

#85 Oct 29, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's following you fagg@t. You're delusional. Just another symptom of your mental illness.
You are following ME, it's clear.
Like a love sick puppy dog.
I'd hate you if you were important enough, but you aren't.
Must suck to be you.
I'm glad I get to gloat.:)

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#87 Oct 29, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
What a delusional dumb a:ss. Seek help before it's too late. Your mental illness is taking over.
And you are obsessed with gay forums and demand constant attention from gay folks, but claim to hate gay folks. That's not a sign that you have a strong grip on reality.

Seek help. Projecting isn't doing you a bit of good.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#89 Nov 13, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
ALTERNATIVE
al·ter·na·tive
: offering or expressing a choice
: not usual or traditional
: existing or functioning outside of the established society
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alt ...
This definition is out of the Merriam Webster online dictionary. I see many of you don't like it.

<Oh well; too bad>

Next gays will be trying to pass a law against this word.

Yet; the word and it definition persist to exist. Regardless of if you like it or not.

ALTERNATIVE

not usual or traditional
: existing or functioning outside of the established society
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#90 Nov 13, 2013
FYI

Marriage is not a RIGHT as gays perceive

Marriage is a PRIVILEGE.
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

#91 Nov 14, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
FYI
Marriage is a PRIVILEGE.
Not according to the U.S. supreme court! They have affirmed that marriage is a "RIGHT" at least a half a dozen times! Care to try again?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#92 Nov 14, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
FYI
Marriage is a PRIVILEGE.
Marriage is a form of association and a form of Private Contract.

BOTH Freedom of Association and the Right to Private Contract are Constitutional guarantees.

Learn something.

North Hollywood, CA

#93 Nov 14, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
FYI
Marriage is a PRIVILEGE.
Well, the Supreme Court disagrees with you.
Why do idiots like you think using the caps lock key makes up for your inability to reason?

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#94 Nov 15, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
FYI
Marriage is a PRIVILEGE.
You might want to do a bit of research on that claim.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#95 Nov 15, 2013
Quest wrote:
You might want to do a bit of research on that claim.
Given the amount of time he has devoted to this site, if he hasn't caught on to the reality, that he's completely malinformed as to the facts and only making a more complete fool of himself by parroting such insight, that the rest of us have, he never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 8 min cpeter1313 3,995
Which QUEER is the BIGGEST SNITCH? 11 min The New Righteous 1 5
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 12 min NorCal Native 42
New book covers gay rights campaigner's fight f... 14 min Mario 9
Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 18 min Rainbow Kid 7
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min Terra Firma 16,208
Eric Holder: 'Nothing justifies excluding same-... 20 min Frankie RIzzo 19
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr SW Jaid 3,245
Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 1 hr Brian_G 301
Religious objection to gay marriage leads to bi... 3 hr WeTheSheeple 96
More from around the web