Heterosexuals It's Time to Stand Up

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#46 Oct 26, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm! I hate to be the one to rock your world; but Ricky is already hitched; sugar
Here is Ricky and Carlos on their double-groom honeymoon by the sea:
http://www.rickey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012...
WOO HOO ;o))
Sweet holy mother of god...
Oh, well.:)
Serioulsy Now

Antony, France

#47 Oct 26, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we don't all know those rules.
Of course you do, you just choose to ignore them. You have free will you know, that's God's gift to you. Do as you please with it on this Earth, but you do know deep inside that what you are doing is wrong and that you are risking the Immortality of your soul.

That being said, while you ARE dooming yourself with homosexuality and are, according to the Bible, hellbound, it's entirely possible that God will still decide to save people like you who are only misguided by a perverted society and really unable to resist temptation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_reconc...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#48 Oct 26, 2013
Serioulsy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, you just choose to ignore them. You have free will you know, that's God's gift to you. Do as you please with it on this Earth, but you do know deep inside that what you are doing is wrong and that you are risking the Immortality of your soul.
That being said, while you ARE dooming yourself with homosexuality and are, according to the Bible, hellbound, it's entirely possible that God will still decide to save people like you who are only misguided by a perverted society and really unable to resist temptation.
Sorry sugar; but religious homophobes are S.O.L.
'GOD Chooses Gays'
Only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
Take a look; Its in GOD's Book
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#49 Oct 26, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
It’s time to make a stand for the rights of heterosexuals.
Marriage is our right!
Having children is our right.
Most GLBT choose their alternative lifestyle. There are very few people that are actually born with the extra X or Y gene. What we see currently is this massive GLBT types trying to make like their alternative lifestyle is supposed to be accepted. The word is “alternative” it means point blank “different”. In which means you’re not supposed to get married or be able to have a family like the rest of society <Heterosexuals>.
ON THE REAL:
GLBT can’t actually consummate a marriage nor can conceive children without the help of some form of alternative measures. Why are people that are GLBT knowing this so insistent upon bringing their insanity to society? GLBT have the same rights as any other group people in this country. They take pride on constantly insulting “People of Color with the Civil Rights movement, by touting off about Civil Rights. When in essence “People of Color” within The United States of American have been fighting for these rights for over 500 years. GLBT stop riding off of our accomplishments and gather some insight that most within your groups have chosen to live the alternative lifestyle. No one is forbidding GLBT anything. GLBT have forbidden their selves certain things that do not incorporate into their chosen lifestyle. YES; most GLBT have chosen their lifestyle they were not forced.
What is even further insulting to heterosexuals is that GLBT actually believe they should have the legal right to be married, raise children<Be it by adoption or otherwise>. How do GLBT really plan on consummating a marriage when the most intricate aspect to marriage is not an alternative form of sex? Everything that is built has a real man and woman aspect. Not falsified and/or make believe. Only a man and a woman can only achieve consummation of a marriage without alternative methods. GLBT couples will never have children with out alternative methods. This is mainly why it is called: ALTERNATIVE!
Now GLBT want to adopt children, get artificially inseminated and even insist that others accept them to get married thus further invoking their insanity upon others.
Of course you have the right to marry and to have children. However, just as a lot of straight, heterosexuals don't choose to have children, gays can have a successful marriage without them as well. As to whether they bring children to their marriage, either from previous marriages, through using surrogates, or through adoption is irrelevant to whether or not gays should have the same rights as anyone else. You don't have to accept gays but they have the same rights as does anyone else. After all, this is a democracy and gays are entitled to have the same things as straights. It's simply too bad that others see that as infringing on their rights.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#50 Oct 26, 2013
Serioulsy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that homosexuality condemns anyone to hell. There is actually only one way to earn that trip and that is to blaspheme the holy spirit. You have a right to believe whatever you choose, however there are only a few references to the idea of homosexuality being wrong and generally, if you search out the translations, the original words were imposed on those practicing pedophilia. That was a common enough practice in the world of the OT. especially among wandering tribes, where there were more men than women.

The fact that you see something as wrong doesn't necessarily make it so. Jesus never made any comments on the idea of homosexuality and I take my own direction from him. And, Jesus said, love one another and judge not.

North Hollywood, CA

#51 Oct 26, 2013
Serioulsy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, you just choose to ignore them.
You have free will you know, that's God's gift to you. Do as you please with it on this Earth, but you do know deep inside that what you are doing is wrong and that you are risking the Immortality of your soul.
You can read minds? Wow.
Serioulsy Now wrote:
That being said, while you ARE dooming yourself with homosexuality
Nah, you can't. If I were any straighter, I'd be a laser beam. See, you don't know squat about me.
Serioulsy Now wrote:
and are, according to the Bible, hellbound, it's entirely possible that God will still decide to save people like you who are only misguided by a perverted society and really unable to resist temptation.
Can he send Tom Cruise in a wet T shirt to me to see if I can resist that temptation? Just a test...

North Hollywood, CA

#52 Oct 26, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sugar; but religious homophobes are S.O.L.
'GOD Chooses Gays'
Only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
Take a look; Its in GOD's Book
Yep, not defiled by women, and the first fruits.:)(Yeah, I know that's bad.)
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#53 Oct 26, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, not defiled by women, and the first fruits.:)(Yeah, I know that's bad.)
LOL! I got this from one of your posts about a year-and-a-half ago
I've had a lot of fun scarring bigots for life with it
Thank you so much ;o))

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#54 Oct 26, 2013
Serioulsy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Your head really IS full of a lot of crap!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#55 Oct 26, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can read minds? Wow.
<quoted text>
Nah, you can't. If I were any straighter, I'd be a laser beam. See, you don't know squat about me.
<quoted text>
Can he send Tom Cruise in a wet T shirt to me to see if I can resist that temptation? Just a test...
Tom Cruise ? Ewww!

May I suggest an alternative?

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#56 Oct 26, 2013
Liberals ruin kids wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad taught me and I teach my kids, "some men are good God fearing Christians and a few doomed souls are hellbound perverts who defile their own body with other men"
Well your dad should have been reported to the department of child services for abuse for teaching you to be a bigoted,predigest loser! And I'm sure with you brainwashed by your pappy you are continuing the cycle of abuse on your children,of which I hope and pray you have none! How about you seek some counseling for the homophobia you obviously suffer from? I hear they can do wonders now days! Poor,poor little guy,isn't it time to come out of the darkness and into the 21st century?
Klaus

Germany

#57 Oct 27, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your dad should have been reported to the department of child services for abuse for teaching you to be a bigoted,predigest loser! And I'm sure with you brainwashed by your pappy you are continuing the cycle of abuse on your children,of which I hope and pray you have none! How about you seek some counseling for the homophobia you obviously suffer from? I hear they can do wonders now days! Poor,poor little guy,isn't it time to come out of the darkness and into the 21st century?
STFU $3 Bill. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#58 Oct 27, 2013
Ormando wrote:
It's about time normal, decent people the world over banded together to fight back against homosexuals!
Really? Do you know any normal people?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#59 Oct 27, 2013
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU $3 Bill. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you!
When we want your opinion.... oh wait.... of what value is YOUR opinion, queen?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#60 Oct 27, 2013
Serioulsy Now wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you know deep down inside that your life is based on nothing but wishful thinking and superstition. Well, maybe YOU don't know it.... but educated people do. So go waste your feeble minded guilt trip on another group. Maybe you can get some children to swallow your bullshit.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#61 Oct 27, 2013
Liberals ruin kids wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad taught me and I teach my kids, "some men are good God fearing Christians and a few doomed souls are hellbound perverts who defile their own body with other men"
So your Dad struggled with same sex attractions, eh? Like father like son, evidently.

Santa Monica, CA

#62 Oct 27, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I got this from one of your posts about a year-and-a-half ago
I've had a lot of fun scarring bigots for life with it
Thank you so much ;o))
Glad you like it.:)
And on a serious note, as it becomes clearer and clearer that there isn't a rational argument against gay rights, walls will more and more walls will start to fall.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#63 Oct 27, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Your head really IS full of a lot of crap!
lol... indeed it is.

How about Jeff Daniels winning the Emmy?

Santa Monica, CA

#64 Oct 27, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Cruise ? Ewww!
May I suggest an alternative?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kfK0RLbDXu4XX
Yeah, Cruise seems a bit crazy, but I still think he looks hot.
And I don't have to choose one or the other.:)
How did the girl at 1:55 get that job?
Remus

Anonymous Proxy

#66 Oct 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Cruise seems a bit crazy, but I still think he looks hot.
I bet you'd like to do him up the butt huh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Choose not to be gay 7 min help 389
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... 48 min Joey 1,213
should the homosexual lifestyle be outlawed? 1 hr Bernice 10
News Venue owners appeal fine for denying lesbian co... 1 hr heyhey 23
News Anti-LGBT Hate Group Threatens Lawsuit Over Out... 1 hr Mullahing It Over 1
News Gay N.H. man confronts Rubio over marriage oppo... 1 hr Mullahing It Over 8
News Ask Amy: I'm a gay teen, and my family says hor... 2 hr Ritual Habitual 58
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 30,733
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 3 hr Rose_NoHo 333
More from around the web