Heterosexuals It's Time to Stand Up

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2013
It’s time to make a stand for the rights of heterosexuals.
Marriage is our right!
Having children is our right.

Most GLBT choose their alternative lifestyle. There are very few people that are actually born with the extra X or Y gene. What we see currently is this massive GLBT types trying to make like their alternative lifestyle is supposed to be accepted. The word is “alternative” it means point blank “different”. In which means you’re not supposed to get married or be able to have a family like the rest of society <Heterosexuals>.

ON THE REAL:

GLBT can’t actually consummate a marriage nor can conceive children without the help of some form of alternative measures. Why are people that are GLBT knowing this so insistent upon bringing their insanity to society? GLBT have the same rights as any other group people in this country. They take pride on constantly insulting “People of Color with the Civil Rights movement, by touting off about Civil Rights. When in essence “People of Color” within The United States of American have been fighting for these rights for over 500 years. GLBT stop riding off of our accomplishments and gather some insight that most within your groups have chosen to live the alternative lifestyle. No one is forbidding GLBT anything. GLBT have forbidden their selves certain things that do not incorporate into their chosen lifestyle. YES; most GLBT have chosen their lifestyle they were not forced.

What is even further insulting to heterosexuals is that GLBT actually believe they should have the legal right to be married, raise children<Be it by adoption or otherwise>. How do GLBT really plan on consummating a marriage when the most intricate aspect to marriage is not an alternative form of sex? Everything that is built has a real man and woman aspect. Not falsified and/or make believe. Only a man and a woman can only achieve consummation of a marriage without alternative methods. GLBT couples will never have children with out alternative methods. This is mainly why it is called: ALTERNATIVE!
Now GLBT want to adopt children, get artificially inseminated and even insist that others accept them to get married thus further invoking their insanity upon others.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Generally GLBTs like to make a mockery of heterosexuals by playing roles of what they perceived as women duties and men duties. No matter how hard you try, no matter how many rights GLBT are granted it will never, ever be REAL.

GET A CLUE ABOUT A WORD:

“ALTERNATIVE”

Live the life you lead. Stop trying to connect the GLBT ALTERNATIVE lifestyle with those that are not GLBT.

GLBT SHOULD NOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#3 Oct 22, 2013
ALTERNATIVE
al·ter·na·tive
: offering or expressing a choice

: not usual or traditional

: existing or functioning outside of the established society

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alt ...
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Figures

GLBT know they are wrong in the regard.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Oh my! You are very confused.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Generally GLBTs like to make a mockery of heterosexuals by playing roles of what they perceived as women duties and men duties.......
You don't know any gay couples, do you? You might want to meet a few and get to know them before commenting again. It would give you something to go on, instead of this silly stuff.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
ALTERNATIVE
al·ter·na·tive
You do realize that gay folks lead all the SAME lifestyles that straight folks do, right? Including the religious lifestyles, married and single lifestyles, and every other type?

What is "alternate" about that?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Aren't they too damn drunk/baked/spun/tweaked to stand up?

Location hidden

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Actually we are trying to have it only one way - they same way that every other American demands. The ability to work, live where we choose, find love, form families, and have those families legally recognized.

We want gay kids to have the same educational opportunities that all kids deserve and for those kids to be cherished by their families, not tossed away. Basic things, but important.

If you believe that people should be punished, marginalized, or discriminated against for natural traits that you choose not to like, expect a never ending fight.

And we WILL win.
Darnell

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Marriage is our right!
Most GLBT choose their alternative lifestyle. There are very few people that are actually born with the extra X or Y gene. What we see currently is this massive GLBT types trying to make like their alternative lifestyle is supposed to be accepted. The word is “alternative” it means point blank “different”. In which means you’re not supposed to get married or be able to have a family like the rest of society <Heterosexuals>.
ON THE REAL:
GLBT can’t actually consummate a marriage nor can conceive children without the help of some form of alternative measures. Why are people that are GLBT knowing this so insistent upon bringing their insanity to society? GLBT have the same rights as any other group people in this country. They take pride on constantly insulting “People of Color with the Civil Rights movement, by touting off about Civil Rights. When in essence “People of Color” within The United States of American have been fighting for these rights for over 500 years. GLBT stop riding off of our accomplishments and gather some insight that most within your groups have chosen to live the alternative lifestyle. No one is forbidding GLBT anything. GLBT have forbidden their selves certain things that do not incorporate into their chosen lifestyle. YES; most GLBT have chosen their lifestyle they were not forced.
What is even further insulting to heterosexuals is that GLBT actually believe they should have the legal right to be married, raise children<Be it by adoption or otherwise>. How do GLBT really plan on consummating a marriage when the most intricate aspect to marriage is not an alternative form of sex? Everything that is built has a real man and woman aspect. Not falsified and/or make believe. Only a man and a woman can only achieve consummation of a marriage without alternative methods. GLBT couples will never have children with out alternative methods. This is mainly why it is called: ALTERNATIVE!
Now GLBT want to adopt children, get artificially inseminated and even insist that others accept them to get married thus further invoking their insanity upon others.
Spot on!
binaries

Corryton, TN

#15 Oct 23, 2013
Ormando wrote:
It's about time normal, decent people the world over banded together to fight back against homosexuals!
You got that right.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Oct 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we are trying to have it only one way - they same way that every other American demands. The ability to work, live where we choose, find love, form families, and have those families legally recognized.
We want gay kids to have the same educational opportunities that all kids deserve and for those kids to be cherished by their families, not tossed away. Basic things, but important.
If you believe that people should be punished, marginalized, or discriminated against for natural traits that you choose not to like, expect a never ending fight.
And we WILL win.
And I have my 2nd Amendment Rights to guarantee it ... if the bigots make it necessary.
Passing by

Salina, KS

#17 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Huzzah?
Yep I Said It wrote:
Marriage is our right!
The right to marry is everyone's right as an American. There is no rational basis for the government to interfere in our rights as an American to marry to deny that right on the basis of the sex of the person we choose to marry.
Yep I Said It wrote:
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but you never had to be actually heterosexual to make babies.
Yep I Said It wrote:
Most GLBT choose their alternative lifestyle.
EVERYONE chooses their "lifestyle", no one chooses their sexual orientation. You do understand the difference?
Yep I Said It wrote:
There are very few people that are actually born with the extra X or Y gene.
And that would be relevant, how?
Yep I Said It wrote:
What we see currently is this massive GLBT types trying to make like their alternative lifestyle is supposed to be accepted.
Egads.
Yep I Said It wrote:
The word is “alternative” it means point blank “different”.
Um yeah.
Yep I Said It wrote:
In which means you’re not supposed to get married or be able to have a family like the rest of society <Heterosexuals>.
According to whom? You? It's fine if that is how you feel about it, but why in the name of God's green Earth should your "issues" with our "alternative" be our problem? You won't be legally required to marry someone of your same sex and I really doubt anyone is going to ask you to become husband and husband, so what is the problem?
Yep I Said It wrote:
ON THE REAL:
GLBT can’t actually consummate a marriage nor can conceive children without the help of some form of alternative measures.
Uh-huh.
Yep I Said It wrote:
Why are people that are GLBT knowing this so insistent upon bringing their insanity to society?
What insanity would that be? Marriage? Family? Having something to look forward to in life as a gay child growing up in this country.
Yep I Said It wrote:
GLBT have the same rights as any other group people in this country.
Including the right to marry the legally qualified person of our choice without unwarranted governmental interference? You know, the same right YOU have?
Yep I Said It wrote:
They take pride on constantly insulting “People of Color with the Civil Rights movement, by touting off about Civil Rights.
And folks like you constantly insult the intelligence of "People of Color" when you pretend that "our" rights aren't their rights too.
Yep I Said It wrote:
When in essence “People of Color” within The United States of American have been fighting for these rights for over 500 years.
So? We have been in that fight with them.
Yep I Said It wrote:
GLBT stop riding off of our accomplishments and gather some insight that most within your groups have chosen to live the alternative lifestyle.
"Our" accomplishments?
Passing by

Salina, KS

#18 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
No one is forbidding GLBT anything.
Except marriages to couples of the same sex and the rights of their families in the process.
Yep I Said It wrote:
GLBT have forbidden their selves certain things that do not incorporate into their chosen lifestyle.
Huh?
Yep I Said It wrote:
YES; most GLBT have chosen their lifestyle they were not forced.
Once again, EVERYONE chooses their lifestyle (even you), no one chooses their sexual orientation (did you choose heterosexuality?).
Yep I Said It wrote:
What is even further insulting to heterosexuals is that GLBT actually believe they should have the legal right to be married, raise children<Be it by adoption or otherwise>.
Insulting to heterosexuals? Seriously?
Yep I Said It wrote:
How do GLBT really plan on consummating a marriage when the most intricate aspect to marriage is not an alternative form of sex?
Snicker. Do you wanna watch?
Yep I Said It wrote:
Everything that is built has a real man and woman aspect.
Snicker.
Yep I Said It wrote:
Not falsified and/or make believe.
Uh-huh.
Yep I Said It wrote:
Only a man and a woman can only achieve consummation of a marriage without alternative methods.
According to whom?
Yep I Said It wrote:
GLBT couples will never have children with out alternative methods.
And this should matter why?
Yep I Said It wrote:
This is mainly why it is called: ALTERNATIVE!
Just wow.
Yep I Said It wrote:
I'm sorry to say, but the ONLY insanity that has been on display here is your own. You actually confused this with being rational, logical and analytical. Yep, I Said It.
Passing by

Salina, KS

#19 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Generally GLBTs like to make a mockery of heterosexuals by playing roles of what they perceived as women duties and men duties.
The only mockery of heterosexuality I'm witnessing at the moment is yourself. If you are the acme of current heterosexual thought, we're toast by next week.
Yep I Said It wrote:
No matter how hard you try, no matter how many rights GLBT are granted it will never, ever be REAL.
To whom? You? It is very real to us and those who matter most to us and long as it is real according to the laws of the land, you do not matter. Sorry.
Yep I Said It wrote:
GET A CLUE ABOUT A WORD:
“ALTERNATIVE”
Why? Because you are hung up on it? Again, why should your issues be our problem?
Yep I Said It wrote:
Live the life you lead.
We intend to, with or without your blessing.
Yep I Said It wrote:
Stop trying to connect the GLBT ALTERNATIVE lifestyle with those that are not GLBT.
Stop thinking that made any logical sense whatsoever, it didn't.
Passing by

Salina, KS

#20 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
ALTERNATIVE
al·ter·na·tive
Was this supposed to make some sort of point? You learned the meanings of the word alternative. Keep up the good work.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#21 Oct 23, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Some little, insecure, unmarried, troll sure has attention seeking panties in a bunch!!!
Passing by

Salina, KS

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Darnell wrote:
Spot on!
I won't tell anyone that you are only agreeing with yourself here if you won't.
Passing by

Salina, KS

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Ormando wrote:
It's about time normal, decent people the world over banded together to fight back against homosexuals!
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but actual normal, decent people are the ones laughing at you, not with you. Sorry about that, but you should have known.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Passing by wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't mind breaking this to you, but actual normal, decent people are the ones laughing at you, not with you. Sorry about that, but you should have known.
He knows they laugh. That is why he stalks the gay threads with his numerous, unregistered, postings. He is ever so brave behind his little computer screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 1 hr QUITTNER Aug 29 2015 3
News Plaintiffs seek to block Miss. ban on gay coupl... 4 hr The Stealth 2
News Kentucky Clerk Who Denied Marriage Licenses for... 4 hr too lazy to log in 14
News Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, d... 4 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 26
News Prosecutors say sex-abuse charges against gay r... 4 hr Rainbow Kid 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,621
News a No Gays Allowed,a Grainger County store owner... 5 hr sinner 59
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 5 hr too lazy to log in 1,040
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,765
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 5 hr too lazy to log in 198
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 5 hr Rainbow Kid 2,932
More from around the web