RNC Member Guilty of Anti-Gay Bigotry...

RNC Member Guilty of Anti-Gay Bigotry, Say Fellow Republicans

There are 21 comments on the EDGE story from Dec 10, 2013, titled RNC Member Guilty of Anti-Gay Bigotry, Say Fellow Republicans. In it, EDGE reports that:

An anti-gay member of the Republican National Committee made waves at a GOP holiday party last week, when he allegedly accused gays of pushing for health care reform because they die earlier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
david traversa

Catamarca, Argentina

#1 Dec 10, 2013
How do these people get elected ?! Putting out before being " born-again " , I suppose .. Good-looking too ..
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#2 Dec 10, 2013
Color me shocked.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#3 Dec 10, 2013
Somehow this is jaw dropping news, but our traitor in chief who rubs elbows with terrorists, lies at every turn, and is doing everything in his power to destroy the country that he hates...nah, we'll just gloss over that.
Tax the Churches

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Dec 10, 2013
These republicans with no brain have gotta go
.
The republicans need to require AT LEAST a Certified Kindercare Diploma to qualify as a candidate for public office

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2013
OMG!-he-didn't-just-say-that!! !!

ROFL !!!!

"D'OH !!!
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 10, 2013
So the RNC bigots will promote him to a higher post in the organization, obviously.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#7 Dec 10, 2013
Back in 1990 I was 33. That was when I became HIV+.
I am now 55.

Guess he was wrong when he said, ""(Gay people) want free medical because they’re dying (when they’re) between 30 and 44 years old. To me, it’s a moral issue. It’s a Biblical issue. Traditional marriage is where it should be and it’s in our platform. Those in our party who oppose traditional marriage are wrong."

I really can't figure out where these guys get the idea that gays and lesbians oppose traditional marriage when that is exactly what we are fighting to get!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#8 Dec 11, 2013
DNF wrote:
I really can't figure out where these guys get the idea that gays and lesbians oppose traditional marriage when that is exactly what we are fighting to get!
You're fighting for "traditional marriage"? That's great news! Now you people with your gay "marriage" agenda can go away. Glad you've finally come around to the right way of thinking.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#9 Dec 11, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fighting for "traditional marriage"? That's great news! Now you people with your gay "marriage" agenda can go away...
There are no "gay marriage licences", only marriage licenses. Check the fine print on the forms.

And do you really believe that the ONLY important and traditional thing that marriage encompasses is who has which genitals? I feel sorry for you.

And OF COURSE gay folks support the marriages of straight folks, as well as our own - it's only your kind that wants to harm other committed couples out of fear and ignorance.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "gay marriage licences", only marriage licenses.
But there are gay marriages. How a piece of paper is worded is irrelevant. They changed the wording here to pander to gays.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But there are gay marriages. How a piece of paper is worded is irrelevant. They changed the wording here to pander to gays.
To fully co-sovereign, Free and Equal Citizens.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#12 Dec 11, 2013
Quest wrote:
And OF COURSE gay folks support the marriages of straight folks, as well as our own - it's only your kind that wants to harm other committed couples out of fear and ignorance.
"My kind"? Why do you people always assume your assertions speak for the rest of the population? I know of many homosexuals that are against gay "marriage", not to mention the scores of normal people that don't have a sexual perversion that are against it as well.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#13 Dec 11, 2013
30% of folk in this country have never married and over half currently aren't, both figures containing a hell of a lot of heterosexuals. I know many heterosexuals who either openly oppose opposite sex marriage or who actively refuse to practice it, should we ban that too?

Just a thought.

As to Bozo the Agema, when Reince Priebus is embarrassed to be associated with your remarks, your tenure with the RNC is likely over. Thanks for playing, but you have just seriously screwed up the public image they had been trying to pretend to have. It's not like this was just a brain fart and saying one or two things he is going to live to regret, this was full on gay derangement syndrome being confused with intellectually and socially acceptable behavior in public. David, you went big, but you went.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#14 Dec 11, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fighting for "traditional marriage"? That's great news! Now you people with your gay "marriage" agenda can go away. Glad you've finally come around to the right way of thinking.
"Gay marriage" is a media buzz word.

A marriage is a marriage.

But it's nice to see you once again portraying your own mother as nothing more than a breeding bitch at a puppy mill. Do you send her milkbones on Mother's Day?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#15 Dec 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
30% of folk in this country have never married and over half currently aren't, both figures containing a hell of a lot of heterosexuals. I know many heterosexuals who either openly oppose opposite sex marriage or who actively refuse to practice it, should we ban that too?
Just a thought.
As to Bozo the Agema, when Reince Priebus is embarrassed to be associated with your remarks, your tenure with the RNC is likely over. Thanks for playing, but you have just seriously screwed up the public image they had been trying to pretend to have. It's not like this was just a brain fart and saying one or two things he is going to live to regret, this was full on gay derangement syndrome being confused with intellectually and socially acceptable behavior in public. David, you went big, but you went.
Just saw this today.

Poll: Low approval of Congress, Obama
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-gfk-poll-low-approva...

"....nearly 9 in 10 adults disapprove of the way lawmakers are handling their jobs.

Congressional approval stands at 13 percent, with 86 percent of adults disapproving. That sentiment holds across party lines: 86 percent of Democrats, 88 percent of Republicans and 84 percent of independents disapprove.

In a sign of public discontent, 62 percent of registered voters say they'd like someone new to win their congressional district next year, while 37 percent support their incumbent's re-election."

The anti gay die hards on here refuse to see the writing on the wall, much like the leaders of the Tea Party and their PAC groups.

IMO 2014 is going to really fun to watch.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Dec 11, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>"Gay marriage" is a media buzz word.
A marriage is a marriage.
But it's nice to see you once again portraying your own mother as nothing more than a breeding bitch at a puppy mill. Do you send her milkbones on Mother's Day?
Not THAT was good!
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Dec 11, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But there are gay marriages. How a piece of paper is worded is irrelevant. They changed the wording here to pander to gays.
Stop mas turbating to the men's underwear catalogs already. Go to a reparations [sic] therapy session and find another closet case to cuddle non sexually with. LOL.

Even if it were pandering, it's still notable that glbt people are being "pandered" to, not our christianist freaks.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#18 Dec 12, 2013
Christsharian Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop mas turbating to the men's underwear catalogs already. Go to a reparations [sic] therapy session and find another closet case to cuddle non sexually with. LOL.
Even if it were pandering, it's still notable that glbt people are being "pandered" to, not our christianist freaks.
You shouldn't be calling anyone a freak.
BWAHAHAHAHA!
"men's underwear catalogs", is that what you're into?
Don't answer, I really don't care or want to know.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 12, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
"men's underwear catalogs", is that what you're into?
Don't answer, I really don't care or want to know.
Men's underwear catalogs are for closet cases, christer. That was the point.

Did jeesus make you so stupid and conflicted?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#20 Dec 13, 2013
Christsharian Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Men's underwear catalogs are for closet cases, christer.
Ok, so you're a closet case. I really don't care what you are.
You're stupid, you're gay, you're a closet case, you're confused. These are things I know about, not things I care about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 1,463
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr River Tam 47,986
News Dozens protest alleged 'systemic detention' and... 2 hr Christardy 1
News Court allows Chicago church to fire gay worker ... 2 hr Christardy 2
News 53 Men Arrested in Nigeria for Attending 'Gay W... 2 hr Christardy 1
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 6 hr PhillGeorge 37
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 hr George Justaprick 26,110
News Hillary Clinton: Progress in LGBT rights may no... 18 hr slick willie expl... 45
More from around the web