Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61392 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

A League of Their Own

Chicago, IL

#11195 Nov 30, 2013
Mikey:

It's the national book of Italy like Don Quixote is for Spain.

How ya doin in Italy, Mikey?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#11196 Nov 30, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
All we need know about same sex marriage is that it was created by the idiots who gave us gay bathhouses and gay pride parades.
I wasn't aware that gay bathhouses and pride parades were created by my state legislature and signed into law by the governor.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#11197 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Mutually sterile, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Ss couples can only create babies outside their relationship, at the expense of the child. A diabolical crime!
What does any of your post have to do with my state and federally recognized SSM?

I have all of the same legal rights and responsibilities that you have, and it PISSES YOU OFF!!!!

Aw, that's a shame.
A League of Their Own

Chicago, IL

#11198 Nov 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of your post have to do with my state and federally recognized SSM?
I have all of the same legal rights and responsibilities that you have, and it PISSES YOU OFF!!!!
Aw, that's a shame.
You have to wait until July, actually.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#11199 Nov 30, 2013
A League of Their Own wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the greatest secular book ever written according to professors.
You're the scholar who said Dante lived 150 years ago.
Round the time of Abe Lincoln, right Mikey?
'according to professors' which ones? Catholic ones? right..Pappy I really could care less what excuse you use..If it quacks like a bigot, it's a bigot. Piss off

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11200 Nov 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, that's a shame.
Not at all, I'm simply saying,

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Mutually sterile, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Ss couples can only create babies outside their relationship, at the expense of the child. A diabolical crime!

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#11201 Nov 30, 2013
Somewhre above someone writes: "Schools are supposed to be safe environments for all children including gay and transgender."

Well, schools are safe. For the past 30 years gays have been drinking themselves into stupors, frolicking on the beach with five guys at at time, prancing down Main Street in penis suits and erect penis hats, then suddenly in the last year or two they have this manic mission to get into the schools to save gay and transgender kids from bullying.

Why am I the only person asking, "What are these guys really up to?"

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#11202 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, I'm simply saying,
You can keep saying it, but it has no effect on my legally recognized as my SSM.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#11203 Nov 30, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Somewhre above someone writes: "Schools are supposed to be safe environments for all children including gay and transgender."
Because you're the only one claiming the things that you're claiming.
They're not happening, idiot. You've drunk the KKKool-aid and you want/need to believe that horrible things are happening in schools.

They aren't. You're an idiot.

Carry on, Troll doll.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#11204 Nov 30, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Because you're a really bad troll.

garylloyd

Location hidden

#11205 Nov 30, 2013
Obviously the gays behind this "bullying" scam want something that has absolutely nothing to do with protecting kids.

Why am I the only person who sees this?

For the past 30 years the only thing the gay community has been interested in is penis suits, prancing down Main Street on dog leashes pulled by their "tops", and getting smashed every night at the local gay bar, and suddenly it's their mission in life to protect those completely defenseless hot, nubile young boys at the local high school?

Anybody else smell a rat?

garylloyd

Location hidden

#11206 Nov 30, 2013
Those randy gay guys behind the Gay/Straight Alliance (GSA) ain't dumb, though. On their website staff page they've got photos of a bunch of rings-in-their-noses lesbians instead of their own photos.

That was slick.

This way when the sh*t hits the fan, the vice squad goes after the dikes.

http://www.gsanetwork.org/about-us/staff
A League of Their Own

Chicago, IL

#11207 Nov 30, 2013
One would think the transgendered prepubescent would be the one who actually needs help, but Sheeples and Mangina aren't interested.

Why do Sheeples and Mangina want to help prepubescent males but not him or her?

garylloyd

Location hidden

#11208 Nov 30, 2013
What's happening in our schools is just insane, folks. Gay activists are changing entire state approved curriculums, based on their bogus claims that gay and transgender kids are being "bullied."

For the past 4000 years of recorded history same-sex marriages have never been considered "normal"; now kids are given textbooks that make that claim.

What next? Textbooks that claim the moon is made of green cheese?

And I hold, YOU, responsible, Mr. Idiot Liberal. First, you allowed gay activists to con you into believing there was a bullying problem. Second, you allowed them to convince you their lesbian-authored textbooks would solve the problem.

You're an idiot, Mr. Liberal! And I'm sure even gays find your stupidity incredulous.
poof

Rock Island, IL

#11210 Nov 30, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Let's see by a show of hands all the liberals out there who think male-to-male anal sex is normal and safe.
Don't be ashamed. You support same-sex marriage. What do you think gay males do on their honeymoon -- jag each other off all night long?
Why do you care about men and anal sex? You seem to think about it a lot.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#11211 Nov 30, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Well, schools are safe......
You don't read the news much, do you? And obviously never attended school.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#11212 Nov 30, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
What's happening in our schools is just insane, folks...
Please tell me that this isn't you in real life and if it is, please tell me that you don't get out much. I hope you don't mind, but while you were on a seemingly never ending quest for the few of "us" who have ever dressed as an oversized penis, the rest of "us" who have never and probably will never dress as an oversized penis outsmarted you. You have a sad and distorted stereotype of what being gay that very few of us actually live down to. I'll bet you did though. No wonder you're so resentful. Or were your self-professed walks on the wild side strictly for academic interests of the heterosexual in you?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11213 Nov 30, 2013
fr Great Books:

>...How many times have I've witnessed their violence to each other in Home Depot and Lowe's<

How many? Less than ONE? Did YOU report this so-called "violence"? I doubt it.

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11214 Nov 30, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
What's happening in our schools is just insane, folks. Gay activists are changing entire state approved curriculums, based on their bogus claims that gay and transgender kids are being "bullied."
Gay and trans kids aren't being bullied? You've got to be kidding. That's been going on since, well.. since there's been SCHOOL.
garylloyd wrote:
For the past 4000 years of recorded history same-sex marriages have never been considered "normal"; now kids are given textbooks that make that claim.
New textbooks? In California? We haven't had new textbooks in 10 years, and we aren't likely to get new ones for a couple more years.

And civil marriage is perfectly normal. That's what my husband and I have -- a civil marriage. Our marriage certificate doesn't say "same-sex marrige." Sorry, Peaches. there's no such legal construct.
garylloyd wrote:
What next? Textbooks that claim the moon is made of green cheese?
And I hold, YOU, responsible, Mr. Idiot Liberal. First, you allowed gay activists to con you into believing there was a bullying problem. Second, you allowed them to convince you their lesbian-authored textbooks would solve the problem.
You're an idiot, Mr. Liberal! And I'm sure even gays find your stupidity incredulous.
I'm that "idiot" liberal teacher. Thank you. I enjoy pissing off idiot right-wingers. Glad I could help. I'll keep right on doing it.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#11215 Nov 30, 2013
A League of Their Own wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't fool Conan the Bacterium, Sheeples. Look at your AIDS rate.
My rate is zero.

And my risk is lower than the average hetero's.

But thanks for your concern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 51,265
News California just added four more 'discriminatory... 2 hr spud 17
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 hr neighbor 1,857
Jades Diary 5 4 hr Maze 2
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 5 hr Will Dockery 96
Can a Man be Gay But Only Like Oral Sex? (Aug '13) 5 hr Frankford 15
News Lesbian couple get divorce after politically ch... 5 hr Mari cone 17
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 9 hr davy 67
Mississippi can enforce LGBT religious objecti... 16 hr Frankie Rizzo 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 16 hr Frankie Rizzo 26,386
More from around the web