Gay marriage

Full story: Los Angeles Times

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Comments (Page 482)

Showing posts 9,621 - 9,640 of39,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10766
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just stupid, it's psychopathic.
Honestly, these fellows might start out normal but in a few years they become psychopaths. For example, what would possess someone trying to convince the world his lifestyle is normal to put on a penis suit and march down Main Street?
What would possess him want to give his life of misery and despair to children who never did anything to him?
My theory is anal sex is a lot more penetrating than they think.
LOL, ah the questions that expose their shame. The closer they get to normal, the more the abnormality stands out.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10767
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I've answered this question each and every time you ask it.......BECAUSE SHE CAN if that is what she wants to do, but all you really care about is STEREOTYPING Lesbians, which DOESN'T apply to ALL Lesbians nor MOST......but it can apply to some!!!
Now, please stop asking the same question over and over again.......you're beginning to sound like Re-Pete......lol!!!
Because she 'can' is not an answer. Why would she want to?

Where did I 'stereotype' all lesbians as butch? In fact, I noted the two extremes of lesbianism; Those who are almost a man, and those who almost want a man.

You are not just afraid to answer the question, you are afraid to even think about it!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10768
Nov 25, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she 'can' is not an answer. Why would she want to?
Where did I 'stereotype' all lesbians as butch? In fact, I noted the two extremes of lesbianism; Those who are almost a man, and those who almost want a man.
You are not just afraid to answer the question, you are afraid to even think about it!
Yes, you are stereotyping Lesbians who have a more natural masculine appearance.......and because she CAN is an answer.......just one you DON'T like!!!

Lesbians are NOT trying to ACT like men.......that is just what you want to perceive and NOTHING more........every person has NATURAL male or female tendencies......there are straight men who are more EFFEMINATE than masculine.......it doesn't make them anything but a man who probably has a bit more estrogen in their body........so, are you saying they are acting more feminine to attract a woman? or man?

You really don't understand why some women are attracted to other women or men are attracted to other men.......and it's NOT always about outward appearance!!!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10770
Nov 25, 2013
 
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
.
.
What about those people who have "Object sexuality" and fall in love with inanimate objects, they have feelings too. Should they be denied their right to marry and raise a happy family?
.......
Now bigots are having trouble understanding the difference between human beings, and cars, chairs, rocks, and lead pencils? What next?

But, hey, as long as the inanimate object can comprehend the concept of marriage, can sign the document, and is considered human and competent under the law, go for it.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10771
Nov 25, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
.......
Where did I 'stereotype' all lesbians as butch? In fact, I noted the two extremes of lesbianism; Those who are almost a man, and those who almost want a man.
......
I have met more lesbians than you will ever see, and I haven't met a single one that is almost a man, or who wants to be one.

You come up with the silliest stuff.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10772
Nov 25, 2013
 
Here's the deal: the jury is in. Thirty-years after the universal safe-sex campaign while the hetero HIV rate remains stable, the gay male HIV rate continues to grow. In 2010 MSM HIV went up a shocking 12%. Worse still, for the same time period MSM accounted for 78% of new infections among males.

CONCLUSION: What other conclusion can there be except there's no safe way to have male-to-male anal sex?

Thirty years is a long time. If gay males have not hit on a way to engage in anal sex in 30 years isn't time to say so and stop teaching kids homosexuality is safe and normal when the CDC stats say just the opposite?

==========

By Risk Group
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) of all races and ethnicities remain the population most profoundly affected by HIV.
In 2010, the estimated number of new HIV infections among MSM was 29,800, a significant 12% increase from the 26,700 new infections among MSM in 2008.2
Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States,4 in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections.2 MSM accounted for 52% of all people living with HIV infection in 2009, the most recent year these data are available.1

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/atag...
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10773
Nov 25, 2013
 
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
How many new cases last year from EXCLUSIVELY MSM encounters? The sex. Not drugs. Link to your source for the answer, please.
Does it matter? All things considered, you've identified a pattern. Trying to claim that they don't perform the "rite" correctly is just plain silly.

I'LL refute the documentation being posted. It's biased hogwash. Of course kids will probably do better if they are under the umbrella of government funding, but that does not mean that the government should be funding breeding.....and the government should NOT be funding marriage as a safety net for those who have engaged in irresponsible breeding.

People are LONG overdue to put the rich in their place and get their breeding practices under control. It is NObody's responsibility but their own. The life of indentured servitude won't end until you end it.

Homosexuality has absolutely no legitimacy in science and therefore not in government. This is still absolutely NOTHING other than a divisive tactic of liberals to counter a divisive tactic of conservatives, that being the abortion issue. It's time that both sides pay for their irresponsibility.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10774
Nov 25, 2013
 
garylloyd wrote:
Here's the deal: the jury is in. Thirty-years after the universal safe-sex campaign while the hetero HIV rate remains stable, the gay male HIV rate continues to grow......
Yes, this is a serious problem. It seems young men are very interested in sex, and many of them think they are invincible. Education is the key to prevention. And many of these are not gay at all, but drug users and prostitutes, who do just about anything for a fix.

Drug rehabilitation is also key.

But this is a forum about marriage. Are you trying to say that marriage increases the incidence of STDs in males?

Can you provide documentation to back that up?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10775
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
Homosexuality has absolutely no legitimacy in science and therefore not in government.....
Of course you are wrong about sexual orientation, but that's not news.

However, if people who dislike people who are gay use the government to harm gay citizens, then what are we to do? The anti-gay crowd BEGAN government involvement - complain to them.

And I hate to break it to you, but the vast majority of them are conservatives, not liberals.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10776
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this is a serious problem. It seems young men are very interested in sex, and many of them think they are invincible. Education is the key to prevention. And many of these are not gay at all, but drug users and prostitutes, who do just about anything for a fix.
Drug rehabilitation is also key.
But this is a forum about marriage. Are you trying to say that marriage increases the incidence of STDs in males?
Can you provide documentation to back that up?
Stop obfuscating.

Gay males are 78% of all new HIV cases in males. You don't want to talk about that because it's an indictment against male-to-male anal sex.

You've had 30 years to work-out a way of having your anal sex safely and have nothing to show for it -- except a 12% increase in the HIV rate among gay males.

The jury is in: male-to-male sex is morbidly unhealthy and there's no way of doing it safely.

The overall conclusion is just as plan: homosexuality kills.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10777
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

garylloyd wrote:
"Junk Science"?
Honestly, fella, do you even now what the term means? The current president of ACP is a former president of AAP.
When did he become a junk scientist before or after he left AAP?
All he's saying is it's not a good idea to label kids "gay" because most kids grow out of what appears to be gay characteristics.
Are you saying you disagree with this, you jackass?
Yes, Gary, junk science. Their work is kind of like your posts, a great number of claims and assertions that cannot be supported by facts or empirical data.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Hey, Lides, Gary wants you to reach climax.
Gary is an idiot.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10778
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

garylloyd wrote:
Here's the deal: the jury is in. Thirty-years after the universal safe-sex campaign while the hetero HIV rate remains stable, the gay male HIV rate continues to grow. In 2010 MSM HIV went up a shocking 12%. Worse still, for the same time period MSM accounted for 78% of new infections among males.
CONCLUSION: What other conclusion can there be except there's no safe way to have male-to-male anal sex?
Thirty years is a long time. If gay males have not hit on a way to engage in anal sex in 30 years isn't time to say so and stop teaching kids homosexuality is safe and normal when the CDC stats say just the opposite?
==========
By Risk Group
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) of all races and ethnicities remain the population most profoundly affected by HIV.
In 2010, the estimated number of new HIV infections among MSM was 29,800, a significant 12% increase from the 26,700 new infections among MSM in 2008.2
Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States,4 in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections.2 MSM accounted for 52% of all people living with HIV infection in 2009, the most recent year these data are available.1
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/atag...
And denying same sex couples equal protection of the law addresses this, how?

Be specific, Gary.

The reality is that this data has no bearing upon the topic at hand, and you are being little more than the idiotic, bigoted, troll that you are. The funny part is, you blame others of obfuscation. What an idiot.

I wonder what would happen if everyone would simply cease responding to your idiotic ramblings?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10779
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
And denying same sex couples equal protection of the law addresses this, how?
Be specific, Gary.
The reality is that this data has no bearing upon the topic at hand, and you are being little more than the idiotic, bigoted, troll that you are. The funny part is, you blame others of obfuscation. What an idiot.
I wonder what would happen if everyone would simply cease responding to your idiotic ramblings?
They already have equal protection of the law. Wow, you're incorrigible.

Now, your 'idiotic ramblings' wouldn't be missed unless someone reads them just for laughs, like I do.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10780
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Gary, junk science. Their work is kind of like your posts, a great number of claims and assertions that cannot be supported by facts or empirical data.
<quoted text>
Gary is an idiot.
You, jackass.

If you're going to make a claim at least give some basis in reality.

The only difference in the AAP and the CPA, is how they interpret the data. Den Trumbull, MD, is the current president of CPA and former president of AAP. He and about 20 other pediatricians left the AAP when it began advocating "gay friendly" curriculum in schools.

You're just plastering the forum with LGBT rhetoric when you say the CPA deals in junk science -- but prove me wrong: show us one piece of junk science promulgated by CPA.

The topic is one of the most important before us today -- and rather than address it with integrity, you pollute the discussion with your ignorant and unfounded LGBT rhetoric.

Which was your purpose, wasn't it, you jackass?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10781
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
And denying same sex couples equal protection of the law addresses this, how?
Be specific, Gary.
The reality is that this data has no bearing upon the topic at hand, and you are being little more than the idiotic, bigoted, troll that you are. The funny part is, you blame others of obfuscation. What an idiot.
I wonder what would happen if everyone would simply cease responding to your idiotic ramblings?
Homosexuals have the right to marry -- following the same rules anyone else does.

Allowing them to marry each other accepts the premise that they are a suspect class. This is a premise that should not be accepted because by all accounts homosexuals are little more than a sex cult.

End of story.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10782
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another thing I find incredible is these liberals who would have us believe that these jackasses who prance up and down Main Street in penis suits should have the right to adopt kids.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10783
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals have the right to marry -- following the same rules anyone else does.
Allowing them to marry each other accepts the premise that they are a suspect class. This is a premise that should not be accepted because by all accounts homosexuals are little more than a sex cult.
End of story.
Bullshit. The federal government says otherwise. You have no authority over our relationships. In other words, you're irrelevant. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Further, your aids mantra, which is a smokescreen for your obvious hatred of LGBT people, has nothing to do with SSM.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10785
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmm .....so Uncle Sam should encourage men and women to marry each other to reduce the transmission of STDs. It would also cut down on out of wedlock births. Good point.
<quoted text>
As long as one is faithful to one's additional wives, or husbands, the principle is still the same.
Yes, and the govt- state & federal should continue to encourage same-sex couples to marry as well to reduce the transmission of STDs.

No, the more sexual partners you have in a relationship the more likely one of them isn't being faithful.

In addition, polygamy is illegal because it's harmful to those involved & society at large. The govt shouldn't encourage people to commit crimes.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10786
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So why then is there this beliefs that one has a "sexual orientation", and it is "innate"?
<quoted text>
Yet these identities, are virtually, in terms of the history of human societies, new, less than a hundred years old or so.
<quoted text>
Any number of factors, family, geographic location, neighborhood, etc.
Why do some people with same sex sexual attraction feel no need for a "BGLT" identity? Or even choose not to engage in same sex sexual behavior?
The current terms used to describe the identity may be new; the identity isn't.

Why do some people with opposite-sex sexual attraction feel no need for a "hetero" identity? Or even choose not to engage in opposite-sex sexual behavior?

Labeling oneself is a choice, just as engaging in a particular behavior is a choice.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10787
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just stupid, it's psychopathic.
Honestly, these fellows might start out normal but in a few years they become psychopaths. For example, what would possess someone trying to convince the world his lifestyle is normal to put on a penis suit and march down Main Street?
What would possess him want to give his life of misery and despair to children who never did anything to him?
My theory is anal sex is a lot more penetrating than they think.
You seem to have plenty of expertise with anal sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,621 - 9,640 of39,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••