Gay marriage

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman. Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10516 Nov 23, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it directly addresses the issue, and does so through actual scientific analysis.
Feel free to put your faith in pseudo science, if you wish to remain an ignorant bigot.
Quote the passage as I did.

Smile.

Location hidden

#10517 Nov 23, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it directly addresses the issue, and does so through actual scientific analysis.
Feel free to put your faith in pseudo science, if you wish to remain an ignorant bigot.
Oh, my quote came from a sexual abuse site.

Smile.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#10518 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote the passage as I did.
Smile.
learn to read. Your specific argument was refuted by the APA, which I put much more faith in than you.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#10519 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Oh, my quote came from a sexual abuse site.
Smile.
And, the passage refuting your BS came from the APA. Gee, a website versus an organization of mental health professional. Hmm, which one should we believe?

Location hidden

#10520 Nov 23, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
learn to read. Your specific argument was refuted by the APA, which I put much more faith in than you.
I read just fine.

We were addressing the effect of sexual abuse.

My quote addressed it. Yours was a defense of homosexuality.

Location hidden

#10521 Nov 23, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
And, the passage refuting your BS came from the APA. Gee, a website versus an organization of mental health professional. Hmm, which one should we believe?
The one that doesn't excuse an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior.

Or proclaim something normal that science still has yet to determine a purpose or cause for.

Smile.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#10522 Nov 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. You love to make that claim, just like you love to call homosexuality a cult.
These are your opinions, nothing more.
Do you go into public schools and recruit people into heterosexual cults? Do you have to share the joys of the str8 "lifestyle" with young people?
This shit just ain't happenin', Doofus.
Honestly, fella, it's become increasingly difficult to decipher what you're trying to say.

If you believe men who dress in penis suits and those who wear bottomless leather chaps while being led down Main Street by their "tops" draw the line at seducing straight men and boys, just say so.

No one will believe you but at least it will make you feel better.

Location hidden

#10523 Nov 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that only makes you look irrational. In order to disprove the facts in someone's post, you must actually provide some verifiable facts, and not your own ill conceived opinions.
Keep trying, though.
You are a good force for our side. Most bigots are, since sane folks take one look at the irrationality and run the other way.
"I've a question for you, fella: the theme of all your pride parades is the erect penis. Google "gay pride parade" and you see images of men in penis suits, penis hats and masks, giant penis floats with half-naked boys atop them waving penis flags, penis balloons, lollipops, rainbow penises, chocolate penises, salt water taffy penises, etc."

I say, that's evidence your group is a sex cult.

Agreed?

Location hidden

#10524 Nov 23, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very low tolerance for idiocy.
<quoted text>
Can you offer any factual proof that homosexuality is a sex cult, or do you merely post this opinion again to reaffirm that you don't value facts?
This is why you are an idiot, Gary.
<quoted text>
Gary, does the US Constitution guarantee that state's must provide all people within their jurisdiction equal protection of the law?
Are homosexuals people?
Is marriage a protection of the law in all 50 states?
Let me give you a hint, the answer to each question is yes.(it's a big hint, but you've prove that you need a great deal of help).
Bonus question. Have you found any state interests served by denying same sex couples the right to marry that would render such a restriction constitutional, render your argument valid, and prove that you are a complete and total moron?
The reason for the narrow legal argument, idiot, if because it is a simple legal question. Equality under the law is ensconced in our constitution, and marriage equality will come to pass for that reason, in spite of imbeciles like yourself.
"I've a question for you, fella: the theme of all your pride parades is the erect penis. Google "gay pride parade" and you see images of men in penis suits, penis hats and masks, giant penis floats with half-naked boys atop them waving penis flags, penis balloons, lollipops, rainbow penises, chocolate penises, salt water taffy penises, etc."

Agreed?

Location hidden

#10525 Nov 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Start believing. I've seen women in mardi-gras parades baring their breasts for plastic baubles.
Same thing. Sexually motivated public display.
So, do you acknowledge that all straight people are part of a sex cult, since a few of them are inappropriate? That IS your argument, right?
That if some people in a group do the wrong or silly thing, then EVERYONE is guilty?
"I've seen women in mardi-gras parades baring their breasts for plastic baubles."

==========

No -- you haven't seen "women in Mardi Gras" parades baring their breasts because that kind of behavior isn't allowed "in" the parade by the parade organizers.

So stop you lying, fella.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#10526 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I read just fine.
We were addressing the effect of sexual abuse.
My quote addressed it. Yours was a defense of homosexuality.
Either you didn't, or you are dumb enough to think that an online blog carried greater weight than an organization of mental health professionals.
KiMare wrote:
The one that doesn't excuse an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior.
So don't participate. What anyone else decides to do is none of your business. You seem to suffer from the delusion that you get a say in the private sexual affairs of others.
KiMare wrote:
Or proclaim something normal that science still has yet to determine a purpose or cause for.
Smile.
Normalcy is irrelevant to the constitutional guarantee of equal protection. Only a dullard would make the irrelevant argument of normalcy, and solely because they have no valid argument to advance.

Location hidden

#10527 Nov 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as a "straight" person, you feel you are able to be attracted to both genders? If so, you aren't straight. Both gay folks and straight folks are only attracted to one gender, by definition. If you really feel that your sexuality is that fluid, you would likely be bi-sexual.
And, really, just because you refuse to believe something doesn't make it any less true.
Have you considered the idea that the gay folks you are so obsessed about are actually telling you the truth, about their own life experiences, and those of the people they know well? That it's not just some huge conspiracy aimed at YOU?
I'm not even going to ask you to source the claims you make directly above because we all know the source -- your local bathhouse.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#10528 Nov 23, 2013
Before addressing the myths, let’s review some key facts:

1. Boys and men can be sexually used or abused, and it has nothing to do with how masculine they are.
2. If a boy liked the attention he was getting, or got sexually aroused during abuse, or even sometimes wanted the attention or sexual contact, this does not mean he wanted or liked being manipulated or abused, or that any part of what happened, in any way, was his responsibility or fault.
3. Sexual abuse harms boys and girls in ways that are similar and different, but equally harmful.
4. Boys can be sexually abused by both straight men and gay men. Sexual abuse is the result of abusive behavior that takes advantage of a child’s vulnerability and is in no way related to the sexual orientation of the abusive person.
5. Whether he is gay, straight or bisexual, a boy’s sexual orientation is neither the cause or the result of sexual abuse. By focusing on the abusive nature of sexual abuse rather than the sexual aspects of the interaction, it becomes easier to understand that sexual abuse has nothing to do with a boy’s sexual orientation.
6. Girls and women can sexually abuse boys. The boys are not “lucky,” but exploited and harmed.
7. Most boys who are sexually abused will not go on to sexually abuse others.

https://1in6.org/therapists-and-other-profess...

Look familiar "KiMare"?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#10529 Nov 23, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
When heterosexuals start marching down Main Street in penis suits waving penis flags, then I'll believe they're a sex cult too.
So, this is acceptable to you, right? Here is a photo of a family doing things NOT acceptable:
http://content.bandzoogle.com/users/Mamarama/...

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#10530 Nov 23, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Agreed?
I'd say that your obsession with pride parades is evidence that you are a closet case. They are irrelevant to the topic at hand. The fact that you regularly make such irrelevant arguments tends to indicate that you aren't very intelligent and are incapable of making a valid argument.

Once again, you have provided opinion, which is no substantiated by fact.

Congratulations, Gary, you aren't very bright.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#10531 Nov 23, 2013
Of course we all know that no heterosexuals ever engages in irresponsible, inappropriate, anti-social, illegal and/or morally disapproved sexual acts either publicly or privately, that's why we have so many of them absolutely obsessed with what they see as homosexuals behaving badly.

Location hidden

#10532 Nov 23, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
Before addressing the myths, let’s review some key facts:
1. Boys and men can be sexually used or abused, and it has nothing to do with how masculine they are.
2. If a boy liked the attention he was getting, or got sexually aroused during abuse, or even sometimes wanted the attention or sexual contact, this does not mean he wanted or liked being manipulated or abused, or that any part of what happened, in any way, was his responsibility or fault.
3. Sexual abuse harms boys and girls in ways that are similar and different, but equally harmful.
4. Boys can be sexually abused by both straight men and gay men. Sexual abuse is the result of abusive behavior that takes advantage of a child’s vulnerability and is in no way related to the sexual orientation of the abusive person.
5. Whether he is gay, straight or bisexual, a boy’s sexual orientation is neither the cause or the result of sexual abuse. By focusing on the abusive nature of sexual abuse rather than the sexual aspects of the interaction, it becomes easier to understand that sexual abuse has nothing to do with a boy’s sexual orientation.
6. Girls and women can sexually abuse boys. The boys are not “lucky,” but exploited and harmed.
7. Most boys who are sexually abused will not go on to sexually abuse others.
https://1in6.org/therapists-and-other-profess...
Look familiar "KiMare"?
Honestly, Rick, what do you thing you accomplish when you post opinion from a homosexual source?

Location hidden

#10533 Nov 23, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say that your obsession with pride parades is evidence that you are a closet case. They are irrelevant to the topic at hand. The fact that you regularly make such irrelevant arguments tends to indicate that you aren't very intelligent and are incapable of making a valid argument.
Once again, you have provided opinion, which is no substantiated by fact.
Congratulations, Gary, you aren't very bright.
See?

Take his head out of Clarence Darrow's ass and he starts posting garden variety LGBT dogma:

==========

"I'd say that your obsession with pride parades is evidence that you are a closet case."
==========

Here's the question again, Lides; this time instead of dodging it, try answering it:

==========

Agreed?

Location hidden

#10534 Nov 23, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
Of course we all know that no heterosexuals ever engages in irresponsible, inappropriate, anti-social, illegal and/or morally disapproved sexual acts either publicly or privately, that's why we have so many of them absolutely obsessed with what they see as homosexuals behaving badly.
"homosexuals behaving badly"

Where ...?

You're the only gay here who calls the filth and degeneracy seen in gay pride parades "behaving badly."

There's hope for you yet, fella.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#10535 Nov 23, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Take his head out of Clarence Darrow's ass and he starts posting garden variety LGBT dogma:
==========
"I'd say that your obsession with pride parades is evidence that you are a closet case."
==========
Here's the question again, Lides; this time instead of dodging it, try answering it:
==========
Agreed?
Gary, the reality remains that you are incapable of offering any valid argument against legal equality.

Your writing makes me wonder if you are capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time. I would guess not.

No, Gary. The parades, in addition to being irrelevant to the topic at hand, are not an indication that homosexuality is a sex cult. Only an idiot would make such an assertion.

Congratulations, Gary. You've confirmed that you are in fact an idiot, with no argument deeper than your own opinion.

How's that hunt for a compelling governmental interest served by denying same se couples equal protection of the law going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 17 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,867
Lesbian Executed In Texas 1 hr Fa-Foxy 1
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr ocxz 1,377
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
Gay marriage activist, saxophonist, mathematici... 2 hr Professor Jumper 3
Philly Queen Returns To topix in Murder Me On... 2 hr Professor Jumper 1
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 3 hr woodtick57 53
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 783
Biggest Gay Lies 4 hr Franz 2,012
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 4 hr dirtclod 417
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 6 hr NE Jade 24
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••