Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61396 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#10105 Nov 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry.
Here, try this;
I think your 'partners' may want to put someone with a brain on the front lines honey.
Every single culture in human history, EVERY SINGLE ONE, has had marriage from start to finish.
Every single culture in human history, EVERY SINGLE ONE, has ostracized genetic mistakes like you from start to finish.

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#10106 Nov 19, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I think we'll just work on getting marriage equality for same-sex couples state by state instead.
Tomorrow we get Illinios.
Up next- New Mexico.
Yep, you're on a roll.

Just remember -- you were on a roll 30 years ago before HIV/AIDS hit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

garylloyd

Location hidden

#10107 Nov 19, 2013
Finally, one of the biggest lies the LGBT community promotes is that gays and straights can coexist.

They can't.

Gay males not only go after your brothers, fathers, and uncles, adult males will go after your sons.

This whole business of needing gay counselors in schools to stop bullying is false and foolish. It paints a false picture of the effeminate gay student too sensitive to stand up for himself. It paints a false picture of how the presence of a gay counselor will bring bullying to a screeching halt.

Gays want their people in our schools not to stop bullying, but to facilitate access.

They've got it down cold in Massachusetts: the gay counselor starts a "gay-straight youth club" in the school. The boys attend -- the fun begins.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Panorama City, CA

#10108 Nov 19, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Finally, one of the biggest lies the LGBT community promotes is that gays and straights can coexist.
They can't.
I have no problem with them.
garylloyd wrote:
Gay males not only go after your brothers, fathers, and uncles, adult males will go after your sons.
This whole business of needing gay counselors in schools to stop bullying is false and foolish. It paints a false picture of the effeminate gay student too sensitive to stand up for himself. It paints a false picture of how the presence of a gay counselor will bring bullying to a screeching halt.
Gays want their people in our schools not to stop bullying, but to facilitate access.
They've got it down cold in Massachusetts: the gay counselor starts a "gay-straight youth club" in the school. The boys attend -- the fun begins.
Why do you think every straight male is only a wink of a gay man away from being seduced into gay sex?
Maybe Bill

Dublin, CA

#10109 Nov 19, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
They can't.
So says the X-con who admitted that he was NO virgin himself to anal sex himself! What a worthless human POS you are Con boy! Not to mention a first class hypocrite! Did you register at your local PD yet? You only have 30 days to do so con! Write any best sellers lately? I mean we saw you actually sold 3 or 4 of your laughable books on line! LOL

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#10110 Nov 19, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
They can't.
Bullshit. In my 54 years, I've yet to meet a gay man who was arrested for pedophilia. I've known gay men who were arrested for stupid choices in public places, but I've never know any gay men who were arrested for pedophilia. I have known several str8 men who were arrested for having relations with teenage girls. The only man I know who was arrested for abusing a boy was a married softball coach.

You're an evil person, a liar, and a despicable troll. Jesus told me to tell you that he's ashamed of you.
Pedro

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#10112 Nov 19, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
They can't.
Brilliantly said and spot on as usual sir!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

garylloyd

Location hidden

#10114 Nov 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with them.
Of course you have no problem with anything the LGBT does, Rose, and that's because -- even if you don't realize it -- you're a member of a cult.

You agree with everything the LGBT says; which is also why you're opinion is worthless.

You have never disagreed with anything promulgated by the LGBT and never will.

Why anyone bothers reading your comments is a mystery -- and that's because your stance on everything is already known -- if the LGBT is for it, Rose is for it.

How much more evidence do you need that you're a member of sex cult, Rose?

How much more evidence do you need that lesbians like you give up their brains when they become lesbians?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

garylloyd

Location hidden

#10115 Nov 19, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. In my 54 years, I've yet to meet a gay man who was arrested for pedophilia. I've known gay men who were arrested for stupid choices in public places, but I've never know any gay men who were arrested for pedophilia. I have known several str8 men who were arrested for having relations with teenage girls. The only man I know who was arrested for abusing a boy was a married softball coach.
You're an evil person, a liar, and a despicable troll. Jesus told me to tell you that he's ashamed of you.
Same-sex marriage is putting NAMBLA out of business and that's because same-sex marriage is how gays get into the schools.

You tell us homosexuals can't be pedophiles, but what about Larry Brinkin -- when are you going to explain him?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

garylloyd

Location hidden

#10116 Nov 19, 2013
A report from the Journal of Sex Research, noted that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses, even though they are outnumbered by heterosexuals over 20 to one. Less than 3 percent of the population commits one-third of the offenses against children!

http://www.gcmwatch.com/tag/larry-brinkin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Los Angeles, CA

#10117 Nov 19, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have no problem with anything the LGBT does, Rose, and that's because -- even if you don't realize it -- you're a member of a cult.
You agree with everything the LGBT says; which is also why you're opinion is worthless.
You have never disagreed with anything promulgated by the LGBT and never will.
Why anyone bothers reading your comments is a mystery
Yeah, and why would anybody reply to them?
garylloyd wrote:
-- and that's because your stance on everything is already known --
Unlike yours...
garylloyd wrote:
if the LGBT is for it, Rose is for it.
No matter the subject, gary writes about males having sex with males.
Person: Should we continue to fund the space program?
Gary: No, because gay men will build a "gay base" on Mars so they can have sex with male aliens.
garylloyd wrote:
How much more evidence do you need that you're a member of sex cult, Rose?
How much more evidence do you need that lesbians like you give up their brains when they become lesbians?
LOL. I'm straight.
And you never had any brains to give up.

Los Angeles, CA

#10118 Nov 19, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Same-sex marriage is putting NAMBLA out of business and that's because same-sex marriage is how gays get into the schools.
You tell us homosexuals can't be pedophiles, but what about Larry Brinkin --...snip...
You've got quite a crush on him. Never heard of the dude before you started babble about him.
Maybe Bill

Dublin, CA

#10119 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us homosexuals can't be pedophiles, but what about Larry Brinkin -- when are you going to explain him?
Better question con,what about you? Looked up your record on the Georgia perp sight,very interesting,how many times have you been in prison anyway and please stay away from any children,you know like your parole officer told you to do! How about we match your criminal record with Brinkins and see whose is worse,you sick lowlife! So when is the last time you had anal sex with a tranny con boy? Ever hear of glass houses hypocrite?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#10121 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Interesting you are using a Christian blog site that references MassResistance as part of their source......and both are highly ANTI-GAY and biased.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10122 Nov 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, equality.
And tomorrow Illinois joins the club.
And obviously there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
I'm sure you'll still be here yammering away when New Mexico becomes #17 sometime next month.
It's amazing how ineffective your arguments are.
Will Illinois change this;

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

Smile.

Location hidden

#10123 Nov 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you are having a limp wristed hissy fit.
Lets try this again.
How do ss couples equate to these two simple facts;
1. At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
2. At it's most extravagant expression, marriage is the reunion of the very roots of humanity. A male and female union, creating an unmatchable expression of humanity on any level of comparison.
I really look forward to your argument!
Smile.
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex couples are two people.
Just as opposite sex couples are two people.
No mating required of any couple.
Entitled to the same constitutional equal protections.
So. There are thousands of combinations of 'two people'. The vast majority are not marriage.

Why would you need to require mating behavior? It is already the strongest evolutionary drive we possess.

Marriage is a minority right. If you remove the core descriptions of that minority, then every single person qualifies for those rights and privileges. Even your restriction of 'two people' is an invalid discrimination.

Location hidden

#10124 Nov 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the federal govt and an increasing number of state govts see us as legally married.
THEY matter; YOU don't.
And still...

Ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

That is reality.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10125 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop peeing down our backs and calling it rain. This isn't about freedom; it's about you fellows using slogans like "Freedom" "Equality", "Anti-bulling" to get into our schools and brainwash our kids.
You're teaching these kids homosexuality is safe, normal, and sustainable, when nothing can be further from the truth. You're recruiting them for your "gay youth clubs" where adult gay males like yourself, seduce them.
Your gay bars and bathhouses are staging areas for your orgies and sexual hookups. You're putting these kids in string-bikinis then atop of giant penis floats that roll down Main Street during your gay "pride" parades.
Speaking of gay pride parades, what are telling children about them, fella?
Good god man, what decade are you living in? You are clueless about homosexuality.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10126 Nov 20, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Others have told you this, Rose, so I'm not the first. You possess neither the education nor natural wit to sustain the Oscar Wilde in-drag persona you affect -- the result being, you come off like the thick, square-ass, obnoxious dike you are.
Nothing you write adds to the discussion which is why everyone ignores you.
Get a clue.
Your post applies much more to you than it does to Rose. I'd ignore your post, except that they're so stupid they're entertaining.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#10127 Nov 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Illinois change this;
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
They don't need to, because all this is something deep in your own mind, and not relevant to the real world, where real people live. Laws don't change because you want them to, or because you personally have irrational beliefs.

Your silly writings aside, you have yet to come up with one rational reason to prevent gay folks from marrying.

You don't hurt anyone but yourself with this silly stuff, and the more you post it, the more foolish you look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min dollarsbill 17,693
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 19 min anonymous 665
News Police plan to ramp up security at Jackson Brow... 32 min Dean 2
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 55 min Yisraelite Suprem... 23
News Winnipeg men trying to get their 1974 marriage ... 1 hr problem solved 22
News Texas middle school teachers resign after anti-... 2 hr Aspirin Between M... 16
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 2 hr Wondering 102
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 3 hr Wondering 990
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 7 hr Ramos 27,304
More from around the web