Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61391 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#7469 Oct 18, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to 'work' to keep polygamy illegal. It will never happen. The Courts will have to grant poly marriage. No way is it going to be 'voted' in or legislated. So.... when it gets to court, do you think the Judges and attorneys are going to scoff at expert testimony? And just who, is going to be the 'expert witness' for the pro-polygamy side? Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?
This isn't about hate, it's about the facts. You choose to ignore them in your little world, it's ok. We understand. But the Courts are not as easily dismissive of testimony as you. Guess which way they'll go.
Sounds familiar. Where have we heard that before? And from whom? Ah yes! I remember. You do too.

No need to get mad, just get out of the way. You'll be fine. Just don't think about it.

As I continue to insist despite your flaky objections it will still be so rare you'll probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.

Relax fruitcake.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7470 Oct 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny. I used simply used the gay arguments, exposing how contradictory and foolish they are.
I agree with you, they are childish and offensive to people.
Intact families are a compelling interest. Always have been.
Even you know the proper use of an extension cord. And the distinct types. Which means you know SS couples do not equate to marriage.
Smile.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling impotent?
Feeling like that crazy street corner preacher?
You are powerless to change anything but yourself. Unless you are perfect (which I think you believe) work on your own shit, and leave society to those of us with an education.
Your post had absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.

It is not my problem that you are to ignorant to present a reasoned response and have to resort to hateful gay troll rants.

If you don't like it, leave.

Snicker.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#7471 Oct 18, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support.
Too bad polyamorists can't say the same to you. But the world will always have some bigots.

Location hidden

#7472 Oct 18, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you see homosexuality as a perversion doesn't make it so. It' simply is another state of being. What makes people homosexual no one knows but it's a natural state for those who are. As for marriage, it's an institution. However, people who want to spend their lives together have traditionally found it acceptable. They do not feel they are being imposed on and, so far as I'm aware, the majority of people who engage in marriage want to be married. Evolutionary? Please.
Homosexuality is 'another state of being'? Wow, how scientific...

You also might want to look up evolutionary mating behavior...

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#7473 Oct 18, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling impotent?
Feeling like that crazy street corner preacher?
You are powerless to change anything but yourself. Unless you are perfect (which I think you believe) work on your own shit, and leave society to those of us with an education.
education*

*sex slave obedience training
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#7474 Oct 18, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support.
I'm touching my woo-hoo.

Location hidden

#7475 Oct 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays who can never procreate and abusively imitate the intimacy of marriage have no moral authority to dictate what is a part of marriage.
You are disqualified on numerous bases.
<quoted text>
Knock off the childish BS. You know exactly what I'm saying. The fact that you try to pull that idiotic gay twirl only exposes the failure of your position.
To top that off, you try to equate intercourse with anal sex. You are not just a sick pervert, you are an insane idiot!
All of this only validates the lack of moral authority to speak into marriage, let alone be alone with children.
Forget the closet, go back in the hole you crawled out of.
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I made a sound point. Gays can propagate and do. And, if that were all there was to it, there are a lot of straights who don't "propagate" so they would be a failure in your book. Secondly, I didn't mention anything about "anal sex" and, in case you had forgotten, lesbians don't have anal sex and a lot of straight people do. A lot of straight people, most in fact, engage quite regularly in oral sex as well. You're just hung up on the physical.
Now, before you jabber on I'm not gay. I'm straight, always have been and always will be. Straight people don't turn gay and gays aren't attempting to do anything but live their lives without being judged by close minded bigots like you.
First of all, we were not talking about an individual ability to procreate, we were talking about relational procreation. You picked up an idiotic gay twirl talking point and attempt to use it. I called you on it.

Second, you did attempt to equate homosexual sex with normal sex. Now you attempt to excuse it because some straights engage in it. Monkey see, monkey do? Really?

You might want to check your facts by the way... Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning no matter who does it. Confusing a septic system with a playground is idiotic. That includes oral and anal sex. The problem homosexuals have is they don't have the options nature designed. Hence evidence of a sexual disorder.

Third, I think most gays are born that way. I'm in fact a lesbian trapped in a straight man. A genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. Pretty familiar with both sides... Look it up, and then lets have a real talk.

Smile.

Location hidden

#7476 Oct 18, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr KiMare:
>I have God's blessing on my marriage. You have His judgment on your relationship. That's the major difference.<
You are wrong. God has blessed my wife and I for the last 5 years. I suggest that you work on your own marriage and keep your nose out of others' relationships. You'll be much happier that way.
I believe God loves you. But you do not have His blessing on your relationship.

In Matthew 19 Jesus is extremely clear that marriage is between a man and a woman. He answers the Disciples' question about options to marriage by giving three celibate choices. The first referred to homosexuals.
equal

Centereach, NY

#7477 Oct 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is 'another state of being'? Wow, how scientific...
You also might want to look up evolutionary mating behavior...
Smirk.
Being straight isn't just automatically 'right'. It's just normal for you ,whether your straight, bi, gay, or anything else. Just because you can reproduce between a male and female, doesn't mean that it sets the guidelines for everyone to like that kind of relationship. Gay people aren't going to just all of a sudden take over the world if you grant us wedding permits. And of course mating can only happen between a male and female, but we are not going to take over and turn people gay. Sorry if that sounded rude, but I'm not trying to be.

Location hidden

#7478 Oct 18, 2013
equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Being straight isn't just automatically 'right'. It's just normal for you ,whether your straight, bi, gay, or anything else. Just because you can reproduce between a male and female, doesn't mean that it sets the guidelines for everyone to like that kind of relationship. Gay people aren't going to just all of a sudden take over the world if you grant us wedding permits. And of course mating can only happen between a male and female, but we are not going to take over and turn people gay. Sorry if that sounded rude, but I'm not trying to be.
Wow! You unloaded just about all the gay twirl talking points you've heard but never thought through in one post! Congratulations.

Those have nothing to do with what I think. Why don't you read some posts and then get back to me. Okay?

Smile.
equal

Centereach, NY

#7479 Oct 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You unloaded just about all the gay twirl talking points you've heard but never thought through in one post! Congratulations.
Those have nothing to do with what I think. Why don't you read some posts and then get back to me. Okay?
Smile.
Actually, don't worry I read your horrible posts already. In what way is my statement a 'gay twirling point'. In fact I would consider that a 'straight twirling point' because instead of helping me consider your argument, you didn't present anything besides that we can't reproduce as to why we can't have marriage.
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#7480 Oct 18, 2013
Hows That C Cup Bra Fitting?...

http://www.vosaclub.org/uploads/ATT00084.jpg

Location hidden

#7481 Oct 18, 2013
equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, don't worry I read your horrible posts already. In what way is my statement a 'gay twirling point'. In fact I would consider that a 'straight twirling point' because instead of helping me consider your argument, you didn't present anything besides that we can't reproduce as to why we can't have marriage.
Naw, you didn't read enough. Your opinion is meaningless without reasoned responses. Nor is procreation my only argument.

Here are a few of many others;

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
equal

Centereach, NY

#7482 Oct 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, you didn't read enough. Your opinion is meaningless without reasoned responses. Nor is procreation my only argument.
Here are a few of many others;
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
okay let me go through this one by one now.

gay marriage will become legal one day in all the states and you trying to stop it won't make any difference.

yes, I know we can't reproduce, thanks again for pointing that out. But what about the people that choose not to have children and what about the people that physically can't have children? Should we take away their marriages because they aren't reproducing.

yes, we can't reproduce.

It's the only relationship that reunites completely unique parts. Okay wow, I'm guessing that is your smart way of saying a pen!s and a [email protected], we get we can't reproduce, so stop saying it over and over.

Okay so fitting together by design, sounds like having to reproduce, once again.

And excuse me, abusive violation of the design! That's just plain rude. You know what, then why do straight people have anal sex sometime also! Answer that question.

Yes once again I know we can't reproduce.

Okay who are you, Confusious? Bring perfect harmony, really I'm pretty sure gay couples are not off balance. If straight couples are in such harmony then why are there so many divorces?

Sorry, but the law doesn't take in consideration the rules of a religion.

Just because you think that a relationship is off balance, doesn't mean that it's true. It's like your in your own world and just assume it's not right because you were brought up to think that's it's not 'normal' or 'right. You are in
no position to tell me or anyone that we don't have balanced relationships.

Actually I have link for you KiMare, I'll post it in my next comment and read it through. It's fairly short.
Equal

Centereach, NY

#7483 Oct 18, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6461-childr...

This link actually came from the top of the page.

Location hidden

#7484 Oct 18, 2013
Equal wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/6461-children-of-same-sex- couples-better-off-claims-stud y
This link actually came from the top of the page.
A question and a request.

Why are gay family studies ALWAYS LESBIAN?

What were the study methods for the study.

I've found that to be an important ingredient to test the validity of the claims. Would you post that?

Just a thought to... Numerous long term studies of default adoptive, foster and step heterosexual families always have distinctly negative outcomes for children. How did default lesbian families TOP natural parents? Seems kind of funny, doesn't it?

Location hidden

#7485 Oct 18, 2013
equal wrote:
<quoted text>
okay let me go through this one by one now.
gay marriage will become legal one day in all the states and you trying to stop it won't make any difference.
yes, I know we can't reproduce, thanks again for pointing that out. But what about the people that choose not to have children and what about the people that physically can't have children? Should we take away their marriages because they aren't reproducing.
yes, we can't reproduce.
It's the only relationship that reunites completely unique parts. Okay wow, I'm guessing that is your smart way of saying a pen!s and a [email protected], we get we can't reproduce, so stop saying it over and over.
Okay so fitting together by design, sounds like having to reproduce, once again.
And excuse me, abusive violation of the design! That's just plain rude. You know what, then why do straight people have anal sex sometime also! Answer that question.
Yes once again I know we can't reproduce.
Okay who are you, Confusious? Bring perfect harmony, really I'm pretty sure gay couples are not off balance. If straight couples are in such harmony then why are there so many divorces?
Sorry, but the law doesn't take in consideration the rules of a religion.
Just because you think that a relationship is off balance, doesn't mean that it's true. It's like your in your own world and just assume it's not right because you were brought up to think that's it's not 'normal' or 'right. You are in
no position to tell me or anyone that we don't have balanced relationships.
Actually I have link for you KiMare, I'll post it in my next comment and read it through. It's fairly short.
That's your reasoned response?

You are blonde, right?

Location hidden

#7486 Oct 18, 2013
Here, practice a reasoned response on this one;

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
Equal

Centereach, NY

#7487 Oct 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A question and a request.
Why are gay family studies ALWAYS LESBIAN?
What were the study methods for the study.
I've found that to be an important ingredient to test the validity of the claims. Would you post that?
Just a thought to... Numerous long term studies of default adoptive, foster and step heterosexual families always have distinctly negative outcomes for children. How did default lesbian families TOP natural parents? Seems kind of funny, doesn't it?
I was not trying to say that gay couples are better off than straight ones when raising children, it's the same. I posted my example simply to show you that we are just like any other parents. Just because YOU believe that it had negative outcomes on children, doesn't mean it's true.
Equal

Centereach, NY

#7488 Oct 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your reasoned response?
You are blonde, right?
Wow, let me say that's really funny. Haha, just like my dad says that when your loosing an argument then you get defensive and try and be mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 13 min Brian_G 1,005
Why Do People Turn Gay? 33 min Blackice5434 16
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr EdmondWA 37,452
BIG 4th OF JULY EXTRAVAGANZA 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 17
News The Latest: Celebrities record tribute to night... 4 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 11
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,225
News Meet the Two Transgender Women Who Won Primary ... 5 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 17
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 7 hr Quirky 1,022
More from around the web