Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 60846 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6870 Oct 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerde vs. SCOTUS?
Please, KiMerde losses every time.
Of course.

But I'm talking about

Reality vs. SCOTUS.

No competition.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#6871 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
But I'm talking about
Reality vs. SCOTUS.
No competition.
Smile.
Your reality isn't.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6872 Oct 13, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reality isn't.
Your opinion is idiotic.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6874 Oct 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of one of your local heroes, Rose_NoHo, "Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue."
Get an argument hypocrite.
You are a hypocrite and bigot. You are not for baby marriage. You are against marriage equality.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6875 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, that's simply repeating the same unvalidated assertion. Looks like you are having the same trouble SCOTUS has in dictating reality.
I think you have confused reality with your wishful thinking.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6876 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
I can just see.
Are duplicate genders equal to diverse genders? It's a simple question, which has a valid answer, even if you don't want to say it.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Clearly you are the idiot.
I didn't ask if people are equal, I asked if the couples are equal in order to qualify for the special rights of a couple.
You know the difference and you avoid the answer, because you know they are not.
Smirk.
As far as the federal government is concerned, they DO qualify. THAT is reality.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6877 Oct 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can marry children, it is against the law. For you and for heteros no matter how many persons or what gender they are.
Brilliant argument there, Blankie. It's illegal because it's against the law? YUK! YUK! YUK! Sound familiar?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6878 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is idiotic.
YOU are idiotic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6879 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant argument there, Blankie. It's illegal because it's against the law? YUK! YUK! YUK! Sound familiar?
I didn't say that. Nor did anyone ask that. One would hope that you know why abusing children is against the law. Now you are trying lying as a strategy. It won't work. I have exposed your hypocrisy. Desperate.

P.S. I seem to make you very angry. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

P.P.S. You are a liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6880 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are idiotic.
That's rich coming from you.

P.S. Great argument. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6881 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrite and bigot. You are not for baby marriage. You are against marriage equality.
In your confused mind maybe.

That you think I would lie on an anonymous forum speaks volumes about your intelligence and mental stability. I couldn't insult you more than you do yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6882 Oct 13, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Mona's mad. Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6883 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have confused reality with your wishful thinking.
I think you have confused reality with your anger.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#6884 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is idiotic.
Is the legal status off my marriage my opinion, or are your views about my marriage opinions?

You have a hard time distinguishing between reality and fantasy, Greg.

What effect have your opinions had in negating the validity of my federally recognized marriage?

See Greg, you're still powerless here, and irritating. Like having sex with a dry, Sandy vagina on a beach full off crabs while a militant lesbian watches with her inner eye.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6885 Oct 13, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
...Like having sex with a dry, Sandy vagina on a beach full off crabs while a militant lesbian watches with her inner eye.
Damn, that's good. Stop that. Do you often write erotica?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#6886 Oct 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy is against the law because marrying children is against the law? You need to rethink that fruitcake.
I'll give you some time to get your act together and calm down. Then I'd like to hear why you think you should be able to decide someone else's marriage is not worthy. Saying because they abuse children won't cut it. Sorry. Abusing children is against the law for everybody, even you fruitloops. Play again, insert another nickel please.
You are a hypocrite and your reasons for denying good people marriage won't hold up in court. "Ah, duh. Polygamists abuse children your honor, duh." So do some homosexuals.
If you can convince the Congress or the courts to legalize polygamy, go for it.

Tawas City, Michigan

#6887 Oct 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need your permission nor was I asking for it, sunshine.
Why would I ask a hypocrite permission for anything?
And yet you're on here whining trying to convince us polygamy should be legalized.

Have fun convincing the Congress, the states, and the courts that polygamy should be legal.

Tawas City, Michigan

#6888 Oct 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If polygamy were made legal it would still be so rare that you would probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
Why would I be offended?

Live your life however you want; marry whomever you want.

I'm just telling you it's never going to be legalized.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6889 Oct 13, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you're on here whining trying to convince us polygamy should be legalized.
Have fun convincing the Congress, the states, and the courts that polygamy should be legal.
Thank you for your unkind support and lack of solidarity. Likewise to you. Did you know most polygamists actively support same sex marriage even though it's not reciprocal? I do.

Your anger at polygamy stems from your paranoia that it's some kind of trick against same sex marriage. Get over yourself. Same sex marriage is not somehow more worthy than SSM. It's equally worthy. You know, as in equality.

Tawas City, Michigan

#6890 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, that's simply repeating the same unvalidated assertion. Looks like you are having the same trouble SCOTUS has in dictating reality.
Actually the assertion was validated by the SCOTUS, which was my point.

Unless you're sitting on the SCOTUS, how you view reality is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News .com | Philippine church leaders urge oppositio... 3 min JohnInToronto 2
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 6 min kuda 290
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 6 min NoahLovesU 8,773
News Kentucky clerk seeks Supreme Court help to deny... 8 min WasteWater 41
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 10 min Old Kentuckin 343
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 11 min WasteWater 1,160
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 12 min Wsdom 3,027
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min NoahLovesU 25,753
More from around the web