Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 60822 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

well

Round Lake, IL

#6371 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a foul mouthed gay retard. So abused, your brains got sucked out your a// and your lips are stuck there.
Before you even try to explain God, you need to deal with your defect.
Smile.
Is demeaning others and name calling the way you deal with your defect?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#6372 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a foul mouthed gay retard. So abused, your brains got sucked out your a// and your lips are stuck there.
Before you even try to explain God, you need to deal with your defect.
Smile.
Ok liar. Since your stuck in the stone age what you say means nothing.

GOD IS NOT REAL SO NO NEED TO EXPLAIN MYTH,.

SMILE SMIRK F OFF NAZI.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#6373 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You are a foul mouthed gay retard. So abused, your brains got sucked out your a// and your lips are stuck there.
Before you even try to explain God, you need to deal with your defect.
Smile.
With such a logical and well reasoned argument, how could you possibly lose.

Congratulations KiMare, I see your true colors shinning through.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#6374 Oct 7, 2013
lides wrote:
There is no fool,, like an old fool.
I bet you're 90 then.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6375 Oct 7, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahah
ahahahhahaha
ahahahahhaha
ajahhahahahaha
Think so, eh? Why is that?.... because you think everyone is as stupid as you are?
Yes I think SCOTUS would be hard pressed to justify keeping polygamy illegal. And I have provided plenty of evidence and opinion on the matter. You have ignored it, called me stupid and unable to read as your rebuttal.

Get an argument. Is it really your position that polygamy should stay illegal because Frankie is stupid and can't read?

Get some substance Miss Ad Hominem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6376 Oct 7, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY idiocy you are exposing is your own, but you are too narcissistic to realize that.
That's rich coming from you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6377 Oct 7, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as 'gay' affirmative action, silly boy. You are correct in one point though. You would NEVER get into Law School.
And you never got out of law school. That's why you're a loudmouthed malcontent failure with a big chip on your girly shoulder.

~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6378 Oct 7, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Is demeaning others and name calling the way you deal with your defect?
Tell Neil An Blowme too.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#6379 Oct 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Yes I think SCOTUS would be hard pressed to justify keeping polygamy illegal.
Not so long as they can still count.

The reality remains that polygamy seeks inherently greater, not equal, protection of the law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6380 Oct 7, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove what you wrote, of course.
Neither can you of course.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6381 Oct 7, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee.... it's pretty simple. If you want the benefits of marriage, GET MARRIED.
The rest of your post is bullshit and lies.
Imagine if someone said that to you. Hate crime charges would be filed! You'd scream bloody murder.

Your advice to simply get married doesn't work in your state for same sex couples. And it doesn't work in any state for poly marriage. Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6382 Oct 7, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so long as they can still count.
The reality remains that polygamy seeks inherently greater, not equal, protection of the law.
The seeks greater protection argument. Priceless!

So by your logic a large race of people, say Asians, are seeking greater protection than a small race of people, say Inuits. Is that what you're trying to tell us?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6383 Oct 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think SCOTUS would be hard pressed to justify keeping polygamy illegal. And I have provided plenty of evidence and opinion on the matter. You have ignored it, called me stupid and unable to read as your rebuttal.
Get an argument. Is it really your position that polygamy should stay illegal because Frankie is stupid and can't read?
Get some substance Miss Ad Hominem.
You didn't provide ANY evidence, shit-for-brains.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6384 Oct 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine if someone said that to you. Hate crime charges would be filed! You'd scream bloody murder.
Your advice to simply get married doesn't work in your state for same sex couples. And it doesn't work in any state for poly marriage. Duh.
Um.... this was a response to a person demanding the benefits of marriage for singles.

Just how stupid are you?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6385 Oct 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither can you of course.
Oh, but I did. I gave a link to the Canadian Supreme Court ruling on polygamy. You are incapable of comprehending what you read.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#6386 Oct 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The seeks greater protection argument. Priceless!
Polygamy, by definition seeks greater protection of the law for three or more people to marry.

Learn to count.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
So by your logic a large race of people, say Asians, are seeking greater protection than a small race of people, say Inuits. Is that what you're trying to tell us?
Race is not a number. Polygamy seeks greater protection of the law, which you would understand if you could count at a first grade level.

If John has three apples, and Jane has two, who has more?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6387 Oct 7, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't provide ANY evidence, shit-for-brains.
Yes I have. You have never opened even one link I posted, then you lie and say I didn't post them.

Get a real argument, Miss Ad Hominem. So far you have nothing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6388 Oct 7, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but I did. I gave a link to the Canadian Supreme Court ruling on polygamy. You are incapable of comprehending what you read.
We're not in Canada dummy. You're in New Joisey. Duh. You are a riot!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6389 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok liar. Since your stuck in the stone age what you say means nothing.
GOD IS NOT REAL SO NO NEED TO EXPLAIN MYTH,.
SMILE SMIRK F OFF NAZI.
You clearly can't even explain your anal abuse defect. How in hell can you explain God?

Which is exactly what you will face.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#6390 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly can't even explain your anal abuse defect. How in hell can you explain God?
Which is exactly what you will face.
There is no abuse or defect...So on to the subject of your cults god..WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE YOUR GOD IS REAL?

There is no hell...Now it is 2013..Try to get out of the stone age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 6 min Frankie Rizzo 8,242
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 9 min NoMo 6,721
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 10 min Lucy 34,572
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 16 min Daniela 1,277
News Craig James Sues Fox Sports Alleging Network Fi... 19 min Juicy Lucy 15
Do NE Jade need er/im stinky diaper change? 26 min Gerber 3
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 46 min depends 1,872
News Feds release updated strategy against AIDS in A... 2 hr Robert 29
More from around the web