Gay marriage

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman. Full Story
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Oakland, CA

#60921 Sep 9, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is a difficult concept for you, but that's what science does. The first man or woman to identify a previously unknown species of plant (or insect/marine life/weather pattern, etc.) gets to name it. With me so far?
So, if something exists (already exists, I try to clarify things as much as possible for you) and it doesn't have a name, then it gets a name and is studied, quantified so to speak. It's much easier to research a thing or concept instead of saying whatchamajiggy or doohickey. Still with me?
You may be left handed and I am right handed, you may prefer women to men (sexual attraction), I prefer men to women. It's something that is an inborn trait, you don't choose it, you are just that way like many other genetic influences.
Say, for example you injure your left hand and have to learn to use your right hand. You can do it, but it will never be natural. You may become proficient with your "off" hand, but your brain will not change the way you are wired. It will learn to adapt.
BTW, that's why reparation therapy and trying to pray away the gay never works, because it isn't natural. I've know a lot of gay men who've been with women and lesbian women who've tried to have a sexual relationship with a man. As one gay man said, "It's like washing your hands, you do it and get it over with." If your sex life wasn't satisfactory you would look for something that really floats your boat. I know I would......and so would you.
Narcotic's CHANGE one's sexuality--So can STD infection or transmission- Some of the females are scared to death to have sex with a man-because of std infection--and after std infection sex with the opposite sex can entail a felony charge if not a life sentence or "put to sleep" by a errant cop--like Jack the Ripper.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Hayward, CA

#60922 Sep 9, 2014
Debra--your not going to believe this---but the most common deadly std right now--is Oral HPV---if you look at the back of people's throat--(tell them your looking for strep throat) and you'll see the hpv forming on the back of their throat--etc. from oral sex(blow jobs-oral vaginal etc.)-which shows up on the sex organs 3 months-2 years after infection----BUT, french kissing with this on the back of your throat---is a infection transmission --and once you have this on the back of your throat--AND THEY KNOW PRETTY MUCH or sex organs---hetro sex pretty much ends-unless your super using and spread--but most find gay sex partners and go "gay"---which is pretty much what is happening in the lesbian community in California.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Hayward, CA

#60923 Sep 9, 2014
Because the HPV rates are in the female's in california and florida pretty much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal ct

Los Angeles, CA

#60924 Sep 9, 2014
Helms-persecuted Anglo wrote:
Debra--your not going to believe this---but the most common deadly std right now--is Oral HPV---if you look at the back of people's throat--(tell them your looking for strep throat) and you'll see the hpv forming on the back of their throat--etc. from oral sex(blow jobs-oral vaginal etc.)-which shows up on the sex organs 3 months-2 years after infection----BUT, french kissing with this on the back of your throat---is a infection transmission --and once you have this on the back of your throat--AND THEY KNOW PRETTY MUCH or sex organs---hetro sex pretty much ends-unless your super using and spread--but most find gay sex partners and go "gay"---which is pretty much what is happening in the lesbian community in California.
Are u obsessed with germs, cause
you are missing out! So you don't
have sex just in case? What if a
gorgeous WHITE German girl has
Herpes and doesn't tell you? Same
thing. There are also women who
are Bisexual dummy. Just like you
think your blood is pure white, I
call BS...

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#60925 Sep 9, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen you and Rose on here a long, long time. You're both spot on. I got a new computer and lost my old account. Rizzo and Anal are just common trolls, the only difference I can see is one is registered and the other is not.
Rizzo's an old school, old salt that couldn't change his ways if he tried, I'm talking calcified.
Anal is so scattered, it just doesn't seem worth the trouble of figuring him out.
We can learn from them, there are people that ignorant out there and we can also learn how we don't want to act. Now let them rave and rant some more ;0)
Nailed it
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60926 Sep 9, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nailed it
Hey! The judgeits do come to life in your presence!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60927 Sep 9, 2014
Oops! Here's another one you have to play catch-up with! Can't astroturf with chronological consistency big boy!! Heh! Heh! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60928 Sep 9, 2014
Oops! That is "without" chronological consistency! Oh, dear! Did I do it again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#60929 Sep 9, 2014
I'm SIIIIIINGING in the RAIIIN!!.....Just SIIIINGING in the RAAAIIIIIN!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#60932 Sep 9, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cassandra

Villa Ridge, MO

#60934 Sep 9, 2014
Oh ain't that cute Deb making friends with Poof. Now Poof will go into a jerk off frenzy DebraE will gain 25 lbs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#60935 Sep 9, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
IRizzo and Anal are just common trolls, the only difference I can see is one is registered and the other is not.
Rizzo's an old school, old salt that couldn't change his ways if he tried, I'm talking calcified.
;0)
Rizzo has supported same sex marriage since the beginning. If that's calcified, you and Poof need to get calcified toots. Because I support marriage freedom for all consenting adults and you and Poof don't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#60936 Sep 9, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nailed it
Finally got laid eh? We're real proud of you. Real proud. Was he good looking?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#60937 Sep 9, 2014
..o - "I am an acne pimple! As lonely as can be!"
..........o - "Don't cry pimple! I'll keep you company!"
... o - "Say fellow pimples, I hope three's not a crowd!"
........o - "All you pimples, SING REAL LOUD!!!"

"NYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! "

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cassandra

Villa Ridge, MO

#60938 Sep 9, 2014
DebraE is a nut case '' I've know a lot of gay men who've been with women and lesbian women who've tried to have a sexual relationship with a man''.

Oh really have you known a lot. DebraE you are so full of shit. Try being realistic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#60939 Sep 9, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rizzo has supported same sex marriage since the beginning. If that's calcified, you and Poof need to get calcified toots. Because I support marriage freedom for all consenting adults and you and Poof don't.
Dude! Judge-it carpet bombing in progress! Looks like Pouf Plus is in the house!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Hayward, CA

#60940 Sep 9, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal ct wrote:
<quoted text>
I suk dic for epsom salt..
No---"Gay Marriage" is a PRIMARILY a entity of the std/drug epidemic--its too expensive and America can not afford gay marriage in more ways than one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Hayward, CA

#60941 Sep 9, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal ct wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate so much pussy, my lips turned green which a huge blister on my nose..
Native french--FROM one of the first American Familys .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helms-persecuted Anglo

Hayward, CA

#60943 Sep 9, 2014
Your "Gay" Cali Girl-- because you get support--your drug and alcohol addiction-if you were clean and sober you'd be looking for the "white creamy stuff", I got plenty of that if you want some-?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal ct

Los Angeles, CA

#60944 Sep 9, 2014
Helms-persecuted Anglo wrote:
<quoted text>No---"Gay Marriage" is a PRIMARILY a entity of the std/drug epidemic--its too expensive and America can not afford gay marriage in more ways than one.
Sick.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 19 min Ainu 23
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 37 min Pope Bennie s Closet 8
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 47 min Otter in the Ozarks 1
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 19
With gay marriage on the horizon, Visit Tampa B... 1 hr ishbu 18
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 1 hr jinxysscrew 124
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 1 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 20
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 4,999
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr KiMerde 2,836
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Static Charge 26,690
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 5,455
TOWIE boys say Balls to Cancer by stripping NAK... 10 hr EdmondWA 12
More from around the web