Gay marriage

Full story: Los Angeles Times

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Comments (Page 266)

Showing posts 5,301 - 5,320 of52,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6083
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

gay rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you are not responding to reality. You just do not like us for some reason and for what? Because we cannot reproduce. That's a very stupid excuse and I do not need you to state the obvious of what we can and cannot do. And lets say that six percent of the humans in the world are infertile, just like you said, why do they get to have marriages? Your simply being unfair to us. And because don't you dare ever make this a joke. I joined this conversation because It's very personal to me and affects my whole life. What does it mean to you? It means hardy anything. Why are you allowed to say that just because you can reproduce that is what all people are "suppose to be". Will giving us marriages change your life drastically that you wish you don't live? Well if so I suggest that you don't put your hurtful opinions online because I bet a lot of people read this and feel terrible about themselves because of your comments. And I have answered all your questions I don't know how you think I'm not responding to reality because all you have proven is that your reality is only true if you agree with it. It's based off of your opinion. People are killing themselves because people like you won't let them be equal with everyone else. We can't even choose to be gay, so how dare you deprive us of our rights because of something that we couldn't even choose.
I want an apologize not for me, but for everyone that you hurt by posting your horrible comments. And never make a joke out of it.
Seriously, are you on hormones? You are not responding in a rational or cognitive way.

Everything I have posted is reality. If reality hurts you, that means you are living in a delusional state. You cannot demand that others accept your delusion.

You really need to get some help honey.
gay rights

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6084
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, are you on hormones? You are not responding in a rational or cognitive way.
Everything I have posted is reality. If reality hurts you, that means you are living in a delusional state. You cannot demand that others accept your delusion.
You really need to get some help honey.
I am answering all your questions with full explanations. I don't understand how I am not responding in a rational way. You however still did not answer my question. Why is it fair for people who are infertile to have marriages, but we cannot? That's just not fair to us because we did not choose this. Sweetheart, you are living in a delusional state because in your world everyone is perfect, except for gays obviously.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6085
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

gay rights wrote:
<quoted text>
I am answering all your questions with full explanations. I don't understand how I am not responding in a rational way. You however still did not answer my question. Why is it fair for people who are infertile to have marriages, but we cannot? That's just not fair to us because we did not choose this. Sweetheart, you are living in a delusional state because in your world everyone is perfect, except for gays obviously.
I answered your question. You didn't/don't accept reality.

A ss couple is 100% barren. Until recently, and still in most places, couples didn't know they were unable to bear children until after marriage. It has never been a problem.

I think everyone is broken. I call myself a monster mutation. But you claim I think everyone is perfect except for homosexuals.

In BOTH issues, you are the delusional one.

Have you ever been under psychological care? You need to re-engage...
gay rights

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6087
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question. You didn't/don't accept reality.
A ss couple is 100% barren. Until recently, and still in most places, couples didn't know they were unable to bear children until after marriage. It has never been a problem.
I think everyone is broken. I call myself a monster mutation. But you claim I think everyone is perfect except for homosexuals.
In BOTH issues, you are the delusional one.
Have you ever been under psychological care? You need to re-engage...
Gay marriage does not even effect you. The only difference to you it would make is that you would see more people with wedding bands. And thank you once again for stating that we are barren, that really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Besides the fact that we cannot reproduce, can you tell me why you insist that it should not be legal? And no I do not want you to state what the definition of a marriage, just to be clear. You have once again shown why you are ignorant and just a mean person because of your little side comments.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6088
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Lord knows, if his micro-penis/clitty were any longer, he might be able to....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6089
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

gay rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriage does not even effect you. The only difference to you it would make is that you would see more people with wedding bands. And thank you once again for stating that we are barren, that really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Besides the fact that we cannot reproduce, can you tell me why you insist that it should not be legal? And no I do not want you to state what the definition of a marriage, just to be clear. You have once again shown why you are ignorant and just a mean person because of your little side comments.
Do you see that even when answered, your questions don't even matter to you?

You didn't answer my questions.

Seriously honey, get some help.
gay rights

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6090
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see that even when answered, your questions don't even matter to you?
You didn't answer my questions.
Seriously honey, get some help.
Um actually you did not give me any reason, other than that we cannot reproduce. Maybe it's just me , but I think you may have been dropped when you were a baby. Actually no you were probably thrown down a flight of stairs. Don't tell me that I need help because you need to think about yourself first. You are in no right mind to tell me anything about getting help, so stop with your little side comments and just answer the question. What do you hate so much about us? Why are we not allowed to be treated equally with the majority of the population?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6091
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question!
Are gays habitually un-aroused when an offer is made by an infected individual? Do they have a pocket HIV+ test kit handy wherever they go?
Quit living in Candyland! There's mathematical logic and biological logic. Neither of you impress me with your applications of either!
When two gay men, both of whom are HIV-, are in a monogamous relationship, what is the risk of HIV transmission??????
Guess

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6092
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see that even when answered, your questions don't even matter to you?
You didn't answer my questions.
Seriously honey, get some help.
Wow you really don't have a reason for why you don't want gay marriage do you? I would honestly like to know why. And please don't give me stupid facts about gays and how they can't reproduce. Just give me the answer to why you think this is not to be aloud.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6093
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really don't have a reason for why you don't want gay marriage do you? I would honestly like to know why. And please don't give me stupid facts about gays and how they can't reproduce. Just give me the answer to why you think this is not to be aloud.
Because Greg (Kimare) wants to own the word "marriage".

Too late, because that ship has already sailed.

Sucks to be Kimarde (GDK, and the Sandy vagina).
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6094
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

gay rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals can be gay, meaning dogs can be gay too.
Animals can also be cannibals. What's the point? Our government is under no obligation to endorse or subsidize cannibalism anymore than it should homosexuality.

YOU need to understand the meaning behind things, not just pursue Freudian leg-humping symbolism! Your every argument is as artificial and as bungled as Freudian psychoanalysis. In the end, you're just going to find some government funded scientists who toes the party line and throw those people's credentials in everyone's face.

You don't have an argument of your own. Go on! Tell everyone that you were born gay! You can't change! DO IT!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6095
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

fr KiMare:

>...Seriously, I suggest you get help....<

Actually, YOU are the one who needs help. Your county mental health society can direct you to a REAL therapist. Please avail yourself of them.
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6097
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
When two gay men, both of whom are HIV-, are in a monogamous relationship, what is the risk of HIV transmission??????
I never calculated it, but I'm sure that there are acts that could spread AIDS without sex, assuming that fidelity was implied to begin with. Not really the point. You're not going to be cured of AIDS by being a goodie-two-shoes, married gay.

The simple truth is that in the U.S., male homosexuals represent the greatest statistical tendency to get AIDS by a large margin. That's implicitly a combination of promiscuity and sexual acts that lead to fluid exchange through open wounds caused by unnatural sexual behavior.

It really doesn't matter to me who thinks they are pure in God's eye. AIDS is dirty and deadly, and the numbers are what they are. Are you going to use stupid poetry to defend your indulgences too now?

Poetry won't help! Really, no form of sexuality is pure in God's eye. You don't build your children from designer blueprints. You let nature take its course and you're kind of vulnerable and indulging in chemical pleasure in the process. What almighty God wants anything to do with such puny acts?! Any toad in a mud hole can do that much!

You're all a bunch of putzes posing for the camera, but healthcare is a calculation that doesn't care Jack about who is "made in God's image". When you're helpless and living off of the taxpayers because you're sick, unemployable and uninsurable, don't talk to the rest of us about your goodie-two-shoes monogamy. You've become a burden to the State and the odds are, your collective "community" is a financial liability to the rest of us.

Don't worry too much about it though. I'm sure you rank right up there with stock brokers and sportscasters.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6098
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

gay rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Um actually you did not give me any reason, other than that we cannot reproduce. Maybe it's just me , but I think you may have been dropped when you were a baby. Actually no you were probably thrown down a flight of stairs. Don't tell me that I need help because you need to think about yourself first. You are in no right mind to tell me anything about getting help, so stop with your little side comments and just answer the question. What do you hate so much about us? Why are we not allowed to be treated equally with the majority of the population?
Um,

Actually I have listed far more than just children. Many times. Here is one of several lists;

If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love

If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage

If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by an imposition on marriage

If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders

If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history

If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect

If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships

If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity

If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent

If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act

If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end

If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest

If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none

If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'

Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.

Additionally, I answered you accusation before. Why are you asking it again?

Get help honey, seriously, you are in serious condition. I challenge you to show our conversation of an unbiased party. See what they say.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6099
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really don't have a reason for why you don't want gay marriage do you? I would honestly like to know why. And please don't give me stupid facts about gays and how they can't reproduce. Just give me the answer to why you think this is not to be aloud.
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love

If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage

If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by an imposition on marriage

If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders

If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history

If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect

If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships

If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity

If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent

If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act

If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end

If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest

If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none

If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'

Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.

OR, HERE IS ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

WANT MORE?

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6100
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Greg (Kimare) wants to own the word "marriage".
Too late, because that ship has already sailed.
Sucks to be Kimarde (GDK, and the Sandy vagina).
At it's most basic essence,

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective and total failure of mating behavior.

ss marriage is an oxymoron.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6101
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb would you like people to believe that you are?
What was your gender again? We need some comic relief.
Comic relief is the only thing KiMare's posts are good for.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6102
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Comic relief is the only thing KiMare's posts are good for.
Deep.

Blonde, but deep.

Snicker.
gay rights

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6103
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um,
Actually I have listed far more than just children. Many times. Here is one of several lists;
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by an imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
Additionally, I answered you accusation before. Why are you asking it again?
Get help honey, seriously, you are in serious condition. I challenge you to show our conversation of an unbiased party. See what they say.
Oh we have a poet back again. Oh I love to read you poems that you probably plagiarized again. Thank you for calling us an "unhealthy relationship" and we are"risk one of the healthiest relationships"
It's not a disease and we won't be just spreading it to people. Thank you again for telling me I can't reproduce,umm lets see here. Oh so you think if we get marriages the human population will just suddenly die, YES ! YOU ARE CORRECT! WE ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER AND NOW EVERYONE'S SUDDENLY GOING TO TURN GAY IF YOU GIVE US MARRIAGES.
A harmful act meaning gay sex? Well what about your kind of sex! It could be a harmful act, and at the end of it you guys now can produce a baby at the end by accident. Okay so now you think if a child has gay parents they will become gay. That's just bull$hit and I already explained that one. Um anyone can be dominant and anyone can be feminine. You don't need a penis to be dominant. Um the next four, oh it seems you just don't like change. Sorry I have to go, but repeat which ones of your questions that I missed and i'll be sure to get to it later
gay rights

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6104
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

7

I was going from bottom to top Kimare

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,301 - 5,320 of52,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••