Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61390 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Subliminal

Los Angeles, CA

#57541 Aug 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I hold a grudge. I came here all innocent and sincere a few years ago trying to discuss marriage equality and Rose pummeled me unmercifully as the dreaded ANTI-GAY. She was one of my best teachers of the evil Topix game. I intend to honor the education in trolling she gave me and surpass her puny efforts as payback.
I will not get along with someone who has called me a liar.
I've been here a short time and I can clearly see you don't lie. You jus get some people really Twerked by the concepts you express. It takes a deeper understanding to get some people, but I got you the day you caught me after that dogfight over Colorado an' I was tryin to get the fool to take me on in the local Hemet forum, You were so kind, the way you came in with "Relax, tough guy".
And I ceased my making war and desisted.
<3
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57542 Aug 1, 2014
Subliminal wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here a short time and I can clearly see you don't lie. You jus get some people really Twerked by the concepts you express. It takes a deeper understanding to get some people, but I got you the day you caught me after that dogfight over Colorado an' I was tryin to get the fool to take me on in the local Hemet forum, You were so kind, the way you came in with "Relax, tough guy".
And I ceased my making war and desisted.
<3
Thank you. Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57543 Aug 1, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided those figures, you stupid b!tc#
YUK!YUK!UK! Ah good times.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#57544 Aug 1, 2014
Free the baker!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57545 Aug 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Free the baker!!!
His crime is unforgivable. He slighted THE GAY and must be punished with harm to his means of making a living.

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#57546 Aug 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Free the baker!!!
Wrong thread
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57547 Aug 1, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong thread
Poor Poofster. Thinks he's the Topix cops but no one listens. If he cannot rebut an argument he pulls the "off topic" card. Loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#57548 Aug 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what he was asking help on? I could not understand his post. And these days if someone can't write well enough to be easily read, I just skip over the post. Unless I know they are struggling with English as a Second Language, like I am, then I make allowances.
That's what I think he was asking for help on.
But, who knows?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57549 Aug 1, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I think he was asking for help on.
But, who knows?
It's funny that Rev Alan got 8 negative judge-its for asking that question and you'll be getting many positive ones for agreeing with him!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57550 Aug 1, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong thread
Two posters think your post was "Brilliant". Too funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#57551 Aug 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see why you and Rose have difficulties with one another. But with other posters it is quite clear:
I can well imagine that most everyone considers being called "fruit loops" an anti-gay slur. Once that happens their ability to be impartial and consider what you have to say is clouded and they will never trust anything you say to them again. It doesn't matter that "fruit loops" is an affectionate name that you call your gay neighbors. They will not even listen to that. Whether you insulted them or not is not the issue, they perceived you insulted them so an actual insult is irrelevant. And they will hold a grudge forever.
Most of the Topix posters can not get over a single disagreement. Disagree with them once and you are mortal enemies forever.
I believe that both of you are reasonable and could work out your differences, if you want to work them out.
If Rose was to tell you point blank what her objections about you were, would you consider them?
I told him before I stopped replying to him.
I don't believe his is for gay marriage, he just says he is and floods the forums with red herring posts about polygamy.
He could have even changed his tune, but I see his name, I keep scrolling.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57552 Aug 1, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe his is for gay marriage, he just says he is and floods the forums with red herring posts about polygamy.
I read all your angry, hateful, nasty and dumb posts. I have an open mind. I am not a hear no evil, see no evil, but speak evil robot who scrolls past arguments you know you can't win.
I believe every adult human being must be free without state, public, religious or other forcible interference to choose the form of heterosexual, homosexual or sexually mixed family life, provided that it does no harm. What do you believe Rose_BlowHole?
I take it you disagree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57553 Aug 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was clever Rose.
It was nasty and unresponsive. Of course I am nasty too but just sayin'. I learned it all from Rose_BlowHole. She taught me to play the evil Topix game well eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cecil

Torrance, CA

#57554 Aug 1, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But this is what you wrote you, idiot:
"As of 2013 the world population is estimated at 7.179 billion by the United States Census Bureau (USCB) According to you and Rose approximately 6.9 billion Christians of the world are stupid to believe in the bible. Put yourself on a high pedestal do you? "
So, asph0l3, using the figures *you provided*, what percentage of the world is Christian?
Well?
Tell us, idiot.
Damn Rose that's a tough one hmmmm https://www.google.com/search...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cecil

Torrance, CA

#57555 Aug 1, 2014
Rose you better go find your big crayons

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57556 Aug 1, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are , a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cecil

Torrance, CA

#57557 Aug 1, 2014
Ok happy now now forget about it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57558 Aug 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that Rev Alan got 8 negative judge-its for asking that question and you'll be getting many positive ones for agreeing with him!
Nine negative judge-its for Rev Alan's post and 9 positive judge-its for Rose_BlowHole's response agreeing with it. Too funny!

Nice day today. THE GAY is good!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hobbs

Torrance, CA

#57559 Aug 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hook line and sinker. Too funny.
Yup she took the whole nine yards ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hobbs

Torrance, CA

#57560 Aug 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans.
You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?
You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.
You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are , a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.
Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.
You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent.
Yeah what he said X 10

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 53 min Williamson JR 392
First Gay Experience (Aug '07) 2 hr Electra Heart 150
News The Latest: University disavows official's anti... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 3
News The Latest: University disavows official's anti... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 4
News Scientists find the gene that makes men gay - o... 4 hr EdmondWA 32
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 4 hr ThomasA 303
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 66
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 6 hr Harold 26,885
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr June VanDerMark 58,394
More from around the web