Gay marriage

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman. Full Story

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#54061 Jul 6, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point I was trying to make. It has nothing to do with now. It's harmless insults.
Harmless insults? Tell that to Poop1 our resident sensitivity police. If you forget to put a period at the end of a sentence he will follow you all over topix to insult you, hate you, seek revenge and then his favorite use the judge-its from 24 different accounts to make it look like 23 people agree with his bigotry and intolerance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54062 Jul 6, 2014
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry
Be more careful next time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54063 Jul 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get a argument.
YUK YUK YUK ahhh good times Frankie thinks he's Redd Foxx. Frankie thinks that all gay men are stupid and weak.. Way to go Frankie
You are right, Frankie thinks. If you did, you might cut back on the hate, intolerance and bigotry you are known for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54064 Jul 6, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Being trans is just another way to be in the world. Makes your attempt to insult me pretty feckless wouldn't you say?
If you have a problem with trans people, that's your problem, not mine.
Yay toots! Not your problem. I hear ya.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54065 Jul 6, 2014
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I was under the impression that this was a "Gay Marriage" thread ? Was there something in my post that was incorrect ? Just who are these downtrodden that you speak of ? Please,lets do try to stay on topic um-K friend ?
In the last 53,000 posts there have been 4 on-topic posts. LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54066 Jul 6, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about typical. Some men have had sex with farm animals too, perhaps they should be allowed to marry sheep.
<quoted text>
Silly Terry, tricks are for kids!
Your lack of compassion for sheep is appalling.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54067 Jul 6, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell, as will the Supreme Court if they decide the tenth amendment is still part of the constitution, and the states still have the authority to define marriage.
They will NEVER have the authority all they will ever have is the power. The government derives its authority from the governed and I for one do not give those parasitic scumbags permission to define marriage for me. I will define it for myself. If you want some moron telling you what to eat for breakfast that's fine with me, but don't force that bullshit on me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54068 Jul 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see Poop1 is getting his rocks off using the judge-its. Why does he want me to call him poop1 instead of goof1? Go figure!
I think Poof1 is hitting the wine coolers pretty hard tonight. Feeling very frisky. Dumb as a stump but a frisky stump. We can tell him all about it tomorrow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54069 Jul 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The states have the authority to define marriage, but they have to follow the 14th Amendment.
Do you know about the case of Loving v VA?
The state has the power to define marriage but they do not have the authority. Their authority comes from the governed and I for one do not give them my permissions to define marriage for me. Each individual should define marriage for themselves. It is none of the governments business what kind of relationships we form and what we call them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54070 Jul 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it!
It's too stressful for the farm animals to do both on the same day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54071 Jul 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get a argument.
YUK YUK YUK ahhh good times Frankie thinks he's Redd Foxx. Frankie thinks that all gay men are stupid and weak.. Way to go Frankie
No I don't. One time a gay guy kicked my ass so bad I sh!t my pants!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54072 Jul 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you need to be all racist . You aint right in the head
Did your mother ever have any children that lived?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Randolph

Anonymous Proxy

#54073 Jul 6, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#54074 Jul 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Poof1 is hitting the wine coolers pretty hard tonight. Feeling very frisky. Dumb as a stump but a frisky stump. We can tell him all about it tomorrow.
I thought he just needed to make some adjustments to his butt plug. Last time he put it in wrong he was a big meanie for 3 days. Speaking of tomorrow this heat is killing me, even a couple laps in the pool didn't refresh me all that much. It's just after 8pm and I am about ready to fall asleep sitting here. I have a busy day tomorrow. My mom is having some friends over for lunch and it is Maria's day off so that means I have to do all the cooking. It'll be so hot they won't want much to eat for sure, a nice big salad and maybe a piece of BBQ something. If we eat inside they'll want the whole shebang. Way too much work for me. Can you imagine eating soup when it is 110F outside?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jehoshaphat

Anonymous Proxy

#54076 Jul 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do racists call black people monkeys?
Monkey's have straight hair, not like a Brillo pad at all.
So, kiss my bubble butt!
(Not like a monkey's flat butt at all.)
here is Rose werking

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54077 Jul 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last 53,000 posts there have been 4 on-topic posts. LOL.
It's not off topic when they do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jehoshaphat

Anonymous Proxy

#54078 Jul 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do racists call black people monkeys?

sloping forehead , knuckles drag the ground, hang out doing nothing but picking lice and ticks off each other then eating them
sex with brothers sister dad uncle cousins neighbor etc etc
got their paw out there gimme gimme um oh yeah balloon lips
IQ 35 tops play in their feces yada yada

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#54079 Jul 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he just needed to make some adjustments to his butt plug. Last time he put it in wrong he was a big meanie for 3 days. Speaking of tomorrow this heat is killing me, even a couple laps in the pool didn't refresh me all that much. It's just after 8pm and I am about ready to fall asleep sitting here. I have a busy day tomorrow. My mom is having some friends over for lunch and it is Maria's day off so that means I have to do all the cooking. It'll be so hot they won't want much to eat for sure, a nice big salad and maybe a piece of BBQ something. If we eat inside they'll want the whole shebang. Way too much work for me. Can you imagine eating soup when it is 110F outside?
I so rarely suffer the heat here floating on the bay that I am sometimes nostalgic for it. Ah good times! And no property taxes. Maybe one week a year it's hot. Indian summer, late September or October usually. Then I take the skiff out the gate ocean fishing. Try not to get too buzzed out there and end up dead. I taught my girlfriend some seamanship and piloting skills, maybe she'll save me. Probably not, she thinks I am leaving her my money. So do my kids. I am trying to spend it all actually. Time it just right. Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homie

Anonymous Proxy

#54080 Jul 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I so rarely suffer the heat here floating on the bay that I am sometimes nostalgic for it. Ah good times! And no property taxes. Maybe one week a year it's hot. Indian summer, late September or October usually. Then I take the skiff out the gate ocean fishing. Try not to get too buzzed out there and end up dead. I taught my girlfriend some seamanship and piloting skills, maybe she'll save me. Probably not, she thinks I am leaving her my money. So do my kids. I am trying to spend it all actually. Time it just right. Ah good times!
Let me know when you are going out fishing Frankie I'll bring along a six pack of midget hookers and a bag of purple kief case of Dickel & PBR....... we might end up in Hawaii.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#54081 Jul 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay toots! Not your problem. I hear ya.
That's sweet. Thank you honey.

SMOOTCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Brian_G 6,077
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,726
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr NorCal Native 3,025
The NE Jade Christmas Day Thread 3 hr Farmsworth 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Religionthebiglie 51,284
After 30 years, AIDS has become a 'Black disease' (Jun '11) 3 hr Jason 37
26 'Gay' Men Arrested at Cairo Bathhouse Caged ... 3 hr KiMerde 1
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 hr NorCal Native 5,169
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 5 hr NorCal Native 21
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 11 hr Poopdeck Pappy 68,588
More from around the web