Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61392 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#51354 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
47,350 posts, and not ONE rational argument that equates inferior ss marrage to marriage.
You havnen't provided any evidence that gay marriage is inferiror.
But there is lots of evidence your mom would have aborted you if she had known you are a monster mutation.
:)
KiMare wrote:
Countless rulings, and still, only, ever, ss couples are defective, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender HALVES of marriage.
Now watch the gay troll hissy fits, as if that will change reality...
Smirk.
You have a duplicate gender in your marriage, monster.
Is your marriage inferior?

Santa Monica, CA

#51355 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTeeIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have anything but a couple of sick filthy perverts with their name on a piece of paper.
You say "sick filthy pervert" like that's a bad thing...

Santa Monica, CA

#51356 Jun 15, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage isn't required.
<quoted text>
So then marriage, procreation, and parenting are linked.
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
Why keep bringing it up?

Santa Monica, CA

#51357 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTeeIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Homsexuals are not DADS
Some are.

Santa Monica, CA

#51358 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTeeID wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right you twisted freak, then tell me how exactly two men can have a child together?
And don't give me a bunch of crap about adoption or finding some stupid girl that will agree to carry a baby for them.
How exactly can those two men have a child?
You stupid sow, your claim was that homosexuals can't be dads.
You don't have to be a biological father to be a dad.
You can squirt into a cup and become a biological father.
But being a dad is taking care of and raising a child.

Santa Monica, CA

#51359 Jun 15, 2014
William wrote:

“Married” Homosexuals Go to Trial for Raping Adopted Boys
Did you use one hand to type "homosexual boys took turns raping me over and over" into a search engine?

“From a distance...”

Since: Apr 08

Planet Earth

#51360 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right you twisted freak, then tell me how exactly two men can have a child together?
And don't give me a bunch of crap about adoption or finding some stupid girl that will agree to carry a baby for them.
So men who adopt children, regardless of their sexual orientation, aren't dads. Your contempt for those who adopt is noted, you worthless POS.

“From a distance...”

Since: Apr 08

Planet Earth

#51361 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
I've learned to ignore most of lides posts. Time's too short for irrationality.
Fortunately for you, Brian, you can lie and be irrational at the same time as so many of your posts demonstrate.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#51362 Jun 15, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no homosexual lifestyle, anymore than there is a heterosexual lifestyle. Two comically stupid statements from you in 2 days. Congrats, moron, you're batting 100%.
Can you believe I just got 45 negative judge-its for supporting kids celebrating their two gay dads on fathers day? You only got 9 each positive judge-its for correcting Seven Tee on his hate filled agenda. Amazing. Support for the gay community gets 45 negatives and exposing the KKKristians only earns you 9 positive ones. There are some real fuked up people here.

Here is something you might find interesting, I hope you enjoy it, it helps understand where Seven Tee is coming from:

By Evelyn Schlatter: Even as some well-known anti-gay groups like Focus on the Family moderate their views, a hard core of smaller groups, most of them religiously motivated, have continued to pump out demonizing propaganda aimed at homosexuals and other sexual minorities. These groups’ influence reaches far beyond what their size would suggest, because the “facts” they disseminate about homosexuality are often amplified by certain politicians, other groups and even news organizations. Of the 18 groups profiled below, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) will be listing 13 next year as hate groups, reflecting further research into their views; those are each marked with an asterisk. Generally, the SPLC’s listings of these groups is based on their propagation of known falsehoods — claims about LGBT people that have been thoroughly discredited by scientific authorities — and repeated, groundless name-calling. Viewing homosexuality as unbiblical does not qualify organizations for listing as hate groups.

Location hidden

#51363 Jun 15, 2014
""""claims about LGBT people that have been thoroughly discredited by scientific authorities""" "

Don't miss that part!

Location hidden

#51364 Jun 15, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
Happy Father's Day to all the dads!
I just got 45 negative judge-its for saying that to gay dads. You got 9 positive ones for saying virtually the same identical thing. I find that interesting.

Location hidden

#51365 Jun 15, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage isn't required.
<quoted text>
So then marriage, procreation, and parenting are linked.
The only links in here are your links to anti-gay hate groups.

Location hidden

#51366 Jun 15, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww.....Rusty, you're always thinking about something to eat.
I am sure you Petty Armando have had worse things in your mouth than Rusty has.

Location hidden

#51367 Jun 15, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact of the matter is that you are advancing a nonsensical argument with no basis in reality.
You are correct of course but then you do exactly the same thing. Pot/kettle

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#51368 Jun 15, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you offer a compelling governmental interest s!
The only compelling legitimate governmental interest is to protect the rights of each individual.

Location hidden

#51369 Jun 15, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desire to cross swords with another man is not based in reality but in the rainbow world in which you inhabit.
And your desire to put labels on individuals so you can treat them differently is based on criminal insanity.

Location hidden

#51371 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Homsexuals are not DADS
KKKristians are not moral people.

Location hidden

#51372 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, this fellow doesn't believe in any standard whatsoever. Whatever you want to do is perfectly acceptable to RevAllen. And that standard changes with the times.
Sorry Pal but I ain't cut from that cloth. I believe in honor, truth, moral values, right and wrong.
You do realize when you tell people lies like being a Homosexual is OK, that what they are doing to each other is ok then you are working for the enemy.
You do not have a right to impose your 'standards'[cough cough] onto another individual. Doing so makes you immoral and lacking honor, truth, values and knowledge of right and wrong. You are part of a crime against humanity.

It is not up to me to decide for another that homosexuality is OK, it is only up to the individuals involved. It is none of your business how another individual wishes to live his/her life.

I say homosexuality is normal and natural [I'll probably get 100 negative judge-its for that one!!!], and you say it isn't. What is important is that the government protect the rights of each of us to make those decisions for our selves and to prevent people like you from making them for us.

You are the enemy to freedom and liberty. We need the prisons to free all our non-violent drug users to make room for those of you who are trying to destroy America by trying to convince us that some individuals have a right to tell other individuals how to live their lives.

What is this insanity that causes you to tell others how they should live their lives? You do not even know how to live your own life.

Location hidden

#51373 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you tell me how you have a right to demand such answers when they are none of your business and 100% irrelevant to marriage?

Location hidden

#51374 Jun 15, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Lides cherry picks his legal interpretations just as he cherry picks quotes out of context to attack with his approved list of sound bites.
He genuinely thinks "close scrutiny" means that judges are obligated to watch you at all times because you don't agree with lides. He's a true believer in the secret police as long as they serve gays like they are supposed to, because it's the 14th Amendment.
Do you think this is news? lideszilla has a long history of this, deal with it, or don't. Your choice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 hr Brother P 2,227
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 36,364
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 3 hr Spotted Girl 37
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 4 hr Three Psyche 1,087
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Terra Firma 11,985
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 6 hr WasteWater 501
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 9 hr June VanDerMark 10,380
More from around the web