Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61397 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#45751 May 9, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
But sex, as in they're are two sexes, and human reproduction is sexual, is the reason marriage exists as a recognized union.
You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry.
Yoda

Brampton, Canada

#45752 May 9, 2014
jeffryhelms wrote:
People with 4+ addiction layers do horrific things---like hurt kids and animals etc.--yes I know hetro's do horrific things with layered addictons --who is asking for acceptance with political movements etc.----I don't accept gay marriage because of primarily drug and alcohol addiction--The "bi" and "trans" are already married etc. and raising kids etc.--without "gay" marriage.---Gay marriage is primarily co-dependence with drug and alcohol addiction--primarily.
SPOT ON !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45753 May 9, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying both black and white people could sit in the section assigned to their race.
That's like saying men should be segregated from women in marriage, and not joined with them.
Separate but equal !=
Don't seperate the wife from the husband.

You really are stupid!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yoda

Brampton, Canada

#45754 May 9, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. Being a homophobe is.
Get help.
"Squawk" gay peeples are like maggots eating away at society.
Why do homosexuals have the highest rate of suicide compared to all groups of normal people?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#45755 May 9, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>People use stage names.:)
LOL :)
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45756 May 9, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't laugh at jokes made of Marines.
I do. YUK!YUK!YUK! Dopey jarheads. grunt grunt! devil dog! OO-RAH! Too funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45757 May 9, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, you look at them. I am a Marine and I don't laugh at jokes made of Marines. You are just a childish Navy boi, that is why you couldn't cut it at boot camp.
Yeah, I wanted to be a Marine I admit it. I passed the physical and all the tests except my head wouldn't fit in the jar. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#45758 May 9, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So the "husband" was eliminated. This is what you wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't add something by elimination. In order to "add a wife" to the wife, you have to remove the husband.
Peter, you petered out a long time ago. You're tedious and stupid. Go away.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45759 May 9, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter, you petered out a long time ago. You're tedious and stupid. Go away.
WOW! You have those silly little badges. Why don't I get any? I want equal silly-badges dammit. Level the playing field and all that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yoda

Hamilton, Canada

#45760 May 9, 2014
A guy went to the doctor feeling bad he's been thinking of men sexually. So the doc tells him, here's what you can do, go home and take some cayenne peppers, habanero peppers, and blend them until watery, and then drink it all down as fast as you can, the guy asked with great relief, "so this will cure me?"

"No," the doctor said, "but it will remind you what your ass is for."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#45761 May 9, 2014
Yoda wrote:
A guy went to the doctor feeling bad he's been thinking of men sexually. So the doc tells him, here's what you can do, go home and take some cayenne peppers, habanero peppers, and blend them until watery, and then drink it all down as fast as you can, the guy asked with great relief, "so this will cure me?"
That's what's in your enema right now, isn't it?

Do you miss your Latin lover?

Los Angeles, CA

#45762 May 9, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying men should be segregated from women in marriage, and not joined with them.
<quoted text>
Don't seperate the wife from the husband.
You really are stupid!
People like Brian_G's parents separate the wife from the husband by getting divorced.
You can't separate people who have never been joined, moron.

Los Angeles, CA

#45763 May 9, 2014
Yoda wrote:
The guy's mother should be the one to do that.
Most men into anal sex are straight.

Los Angeles, CA

#45764 May 9, 2014
Yoda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Squawk" gay peeples are like maggots eating away at society.
Why do homosexuals have the highest rate of suicide compared to all groups of normal people?
They have to deal with losers like you. If you "normal" folks could just get laid, the problem would stop.

Los Angeles, CA

#45765 May 9, 2014
Wow, and still not one rational argument against gay marriage!

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#45766 May 9, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Gay marriage is gay !!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45767 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's bigotry when they learn that one of their parents is missing?
Why do you always go to the personal attacks? We were talking about a child getting over a missing mother.
They never will.
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen personal attacks yet. I'm from Jersey. You'll know when I'm personally attacking you.
You lie about the personal attacks.

AND you avoid answering the idiotic assertion that a child will never miss a mother or father.

Like I've said over and over, the denial about the inferiority of ss marrage and the horrible deprivation it brings to children is astounding.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45768 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You made the claim.

You are a liar.

Again.

Smirk.
Cali Girl LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how much your word means!
You made another slanderous assertion, and now cannot back it up.

Just like your other assertions about me.

We know how much your word means.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45769 May 10, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
You don't make sense. You are in a ranting hissy fit over two simple statements of fact.

Stating reality is not ignoring common decency or common sense. It is in fact, an act of care, confronting dangerous and deadly denial.

Your ONLY defense is to deny the facts, call people names and hope they die soon.

None of that changes the fact that because ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage, and anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, ss marrage is inferior to marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#45770 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't make sense. You are in a ranting hissy fit over two simple statements of fact.
Stating reality is not ignoring common decency or common sense. It is in fact, an act of care, confronting dangerous and deadly denial.
Your ONLY defense is to deny the facts, call people names and hope they die soon.
None of that changes the fact that because ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage, and anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
Did you have a bad anal sex experience?

Was it your father or was it your foster son?

Both? Ohhhh, dude.....sorry.

Sad face :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 4:12 p.m.U of L earns ga... 5 min david traversa 9
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 19 min TLO Queen of paducah 19
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 15,675
News ACLU settles lawsuit over 'Some People Are Gay'... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 15
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr JODECKO 38,685
News Vt. military college holds gay pride week (Mar '12) 4 hr Brandon Cole 7
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,945
Dying off like flies 17 hr Rainbow Kid 18
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... Mon Frankie Rizzo 162
More from around the web