Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61392 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#4386 Jun 28, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm disgruntled about everyone and everything. Deal with it.
Don't worry about me. I won't worry about those Bradley Mannings out there. Let's see who is protecting civil rights and who just wants to hurt the system and the people. Me? Well, when the system breaks, I'll be glad to hurt those who had a chance to make it work and chose selfishness instead. Judgement belongs to those who prevail.
....but you .....will worry!.....You MUST have an edge!
You WILL USE IT!
you'll be glad to hurt people?!?

you are a socio-path, dude. the fact that no-one even bothers to interact with you has probably prevented a mass slaying at your hands.

you seriously need psychiatric help. your thought process is clearly not rational, you clearly talk of hurting others who don't agree with you.

you are one bad day away from snapping into a mass killer.

seek help, save some normal peoples' lives...the ones you might possible kill in your psychotic rage...

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4387 Jun 28, 2013
lides wrote:
You've yet to prove a crime, and NOM is nefariously bootstrapping with a claim they, similarly cannot prove. Face it Brian, the FEC filing was released first, and NOM is a political group, meaning that their Form 990 Schedule B is public. You lose.
It's up to the government to prove the crime. NOM's 2008 Schedule B was illegally leaked to the public and published by the Huffington Post. Let the FBI investigate.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4388 Jun 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
It's up to the government to prove the crime. NOM's 2008 Schedule B was illegally leaked to the public and published by the Huffington Post. Let the FBI investigate.
Sorry Charlie. NOM first needs to prove their allegation has merit.

You seem gullible, can I interest you in a bridge in Brooklyn?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#4389 Jun 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>It's up to the government to prove the crime. NOM's 2008 Schedule B was illegally leaked to the public and published by the Huffington Post. Let the FBI investigate.
You need to prove that, of course. Keep trying.
And, really, it has no bearing on marriage law, so why the obsession?

Isn't there a Tax/government thread?

Location hidden

#4390 Jun 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>They deny the crime and want to destroy NOM, not just steal their tax records.
We are dealing with people of questionable judgement.
Yes, NOM has been lying for years. Why stop now, when they know they are a thing of the past?

Location hidden

#4391 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to prove a crime, and NOM is nefariously bootstrapping with a claim they, similarly cannot prove.
Face it Brian, the FEC filing was released first, and NOM is a political group, meaning that their Form 990 Schedule B is public.
You lose.
And doesn't he want such records public?

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4392 Jun 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And doesn't he want such records public?
Not if you are a disingenuous douche-bag, looking to gin up a controversy.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4393 Jun 29, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Do I find a single anyone who is willing to condemn the witch hunts in the name of defeating terrorism? Nope!
How long have you been an imbecile?

Many people are speaking out against this.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#4394 Jun 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you'll be glad to hurt people?!?
you are a socio-path, dude. the fact that no-one even bothers to interact with you has probably prevented a mass slaying at your hands.
you seriously need psychiatric help. your thought process is clearly not rational, you clearly talk of hurting others who don't agree with you.
you are one bad day away from snapping into a mass killer.
seek help, save some normal peoples' lives...the ones you might possible kill in your psychotic rage...
What "fact"? People like you interact all the time, no matter how much I demonstrate an unwillingness to acknowledge the things they consider meaningful.

Yeah. I read the Slashdot story about how they arrested some teenager for making a joke about shooting up a school online. That's why it was wrong to do so. Blowjob trolls like yourself are out to USE Mr. Policeman to harass anyone they don't like. The liberals are just starting to understand the cost of allying with pathological liars like yourself, but the rules apply to them to. When I tell them to "USE IT!", I mean that they MUST use YOU!

There really isn't anything special to discuss here. Kids like to play with sharp objects and the only way they grow out of it is when they get hurt, by hurting themselves or by annoying someone else enough that the threatened person puts them in their place.

We don't have a lot of genuine adults in this world. There won't be order again until the politicians stop trying to manipulate children. Until then, I most certainly do promote chaos, because chaos seems to be the only means at this point to restore order.

But you OWN Mr. Policeman! Obama told you you do. So...... USE IT!
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#4395 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! Nobody is speaking out against this. They are asking everyone else why they don't speak out. Just like you, they don't like being on the front line in a fight.

Nobody! Nuttin!
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#4396 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - You're an imbecile. Yeah. An imbecile!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#4397 Jun 29, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What "fact"? People like you interact all the time, no matter how much I demonstrate an unwillingness to acknowledge the things they consider meaningful.
Yeah. I read the Slashdot story about how they arrested some teenager for making a joke about shooting up a school online. That's why it was wrong to do so. Blowjob trolls like yourself are out to USE Mr. Policeman to harass anyone they don't like. The liberals are just starting to understand the cost of allying with pathological liars like yourself, but the rules apply to them to. When I tell them to "USE IT!", I mean that they MUST use YOU!
There really isn't anything special to discuss here. Kids like to play with sharp objects and the only way they grow out of it is when they get hurt, by hurting themselves or by annoying someone else enough that the threatened person puts them in their place.
We don't have a lot of genuine adults in this world. There won't be order again until the politicians stop trying to manipulate children. Until then, I most certainly do promote chaos, because chaos seems to be the only means at this point to restore order.
But you OWN Mr. Policeman! Obama told you you do. So...... USE IT!
you gotta get you meds mixed right, dude. you are a raving lunatic.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4398 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I clicked on your name and it seems "Gay/Lesbian" is the only forum you visit these days. If they win it all it won't make you a winner.
Hairy Hay Fever

Northampton, MA

#4399 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie. NOM first needs to prove their allegation has merit.
You seem gullible, can I interest you in a bridge in Brooklyn?
Say Lides? Do you deem it appropriate for young school students to be informed about fisting or rimming?
Take yer time.
http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/12/mass-teach...

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4400 Jun 29, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I clicked on your name and it seems "Gay/Lesbian" is the only forum you visit these days. If they win it all it won't make you a winner.
Two minor points, captain clueless,
1. I am a registered user, and
2. I don't hide my recent activity like trolls or unregistered users, like yourself.
Hairy Hay Fever

Northampton, MA

#4401 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Two minor points, captain clueless,
1. I am a registered user, and
2. I don't hide my recent activity like trolls or unregistered users, like yourself.
So says the berkshire bolshevik.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4402 Jun 29, 2013
Hairy Hay Fever wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the berkshire bolshevik.
So says the mindless unregistered user.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Northampton, MA

#4403 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Do ya like fisting and rimming Lides? Cus that's what was being taught in a Massachusetts school ya know? Does that excite you buddy? Of course it does. You're an overpaid depraved lunatic and a racist hater for zion. Times runnin out buddy.
:o)
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Northampton, MA

#4404 Jun 29, 2013
The rest of the world knows it and the entire universe is waiting.
Down with Ishmael.
Go baby go baby go!
Down boy!
ROTFLMAO!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4405 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
The Mass cluster f*ck actually has several registered accounts. His most famous is Timesten over on the Top Stories forum. He's not mindless, his brain actually functions non-stop, endlessly chumming out new paranoid conspiracies. He may be one of the most prolific posters on this site and on top of that, endlessly adding to the dozens of threads of incredibly paranoid and disjointed thought on his 9/11 etc. blog. It's like a gerbil on meth locked in one of those little plastic balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 min guest 1,638
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 12 min Frogface Kate 364
News AIDS Walk New York and Gay Men's Health Crisis:... 1 hr Rev Don Wildmoan 10
News Two men caned in Indonesia for gay sex 1 hr Sonny 1
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 3 hr Mrmeeseeks 63
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr The Troll Stopper 25,593
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 4 hr The Troll Stopper 170
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr The Troll Stopper 5,941
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 49,151
News More 11 hr Little Cheerleader 15
More from around the web