Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61384 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39925 Mar 30, 2014
Do you understand how gay it is to demand a cake from someone who is adamantly opposed to ss marriage?

You go right ahead and enjoy that cake!!!

I bet you even paid a special price for it...

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#39926 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Do you understand how gay it is to demand a cake from someone who is adamantly opposed to ss marriage?
You go right ahead and enjoy that cake!!!
I bet you even paid a special price for it...
Smirk.
So, according to you....it would be okay for the baker to put something nasty in that cake that could be harmful to the couple or their guest, is that right? If so, then the baker could face criminal charges for their actions......what an idiot you are!!!

#39927 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Hardly illegal to not bake a cake for a marriage that doesn't exist...
Smirk.
See, that's where you're WRONG......the marriage DOES exist NO matter how much you don't like it or agree with it!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#39928 Mar 30, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible tells us all about God:
GOD CREATES EVIL:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things" (Isa. 45:7).
"Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that good and evil come?" (Lam. 3:38).
"...that I may repent of the evil, which I purpose to do unto them because of the evil of their doings" (Jer. 26:3).
"...all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin" (Jer. 36:3).
"I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live. And I polluted them in their own gifts...." (Ezek. 20:25-26).
"For thus saith the Lord; as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them" (Jer. 32:42).
"...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"(Amos 3:6).
EVIL COMES FROM THE LORD:
"it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him" (1 Sam. 16:23).
"it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul...." (1 Sam. 18:10).
"the evil spirit from the Lord was upon Saul...." (1 Sam. 19:9).
"Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubles thee" (1 Sam. 16:15).
"the spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubles him" (1 Sam. 16:14).
"...evil came down from the Lord unto the gate of Jerusalem" (Micah 1:12).
"Thus saith the Lord, Behold I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. For thou did it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun" (2 Sam. 12:11-12).
"God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem...." (Judges 9:23).
GOD DECEIVES:
"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).
"if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel" (Ezek. 14:9).
"Ah, Lord God! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches unto the soul" (Jer. 4:10).
"...God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thess. 2:9-12).
You plagiarized that information. TOS requires that you provide a link to the source.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#39929 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
Must I remind you of your own impostor marriage you tacky lesbian trapped in a man's body? Procreation doesn't change that fact Dude!
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#39930 Mar 30, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you missed this along your way....
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
You dig?
And you thanks this meens that states has gotta make it ligit for two mens to marry each other? According to you the constitution meens that any body can do any thang cause if someone says not their liberity is taken away. Naw , you is using it as a wall to hide behind. I wants you to have all them rites and I wants you to hook up ligit like, but I is again you hogging up the marriage tradition.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#39931 Mar 30, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Eighteen wheelers are not minivans, that's a different license, but they both drive down the same road.
And normal and gays what wants to tie the not ain't the same thing. They should have to have diffarant licenses. They both lives in the same world and should have the same rites. Calling their coupling the same as marriage between a man and a woman is dumb, but I understands what they is pushing for. They is feeling mighty low and picked on. If their marriage is seen as the same as a normal marriage then they hopes that people will begin to think that they is normal. They ain't. About them cakes. Gays talk about their rites and then they wants to violate other people's rites. It is gimmie this and gimmie that but I don't have to give up any thang.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#39932 Mar 30, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's where you're WRONG......the marriage DOES exist NO matter how much you don't like it or agree with it!!!
It is one thang for you to thank that them kind of hook ups is a reel marriage, it is another thang for ever body else to thank it. Sweet thang, don't you see, you lesbanes and gays gits together and you talks about thangs and then you decides that what you thanks is what ever body thanks. You is rong. Did you ever see some feller of gal dress up in some strange costume and thank that ever body else thanks that they are a peach when they is laffying behind their back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#39933 Mar 30, 2014
Nine ball wrote:
<quoted text>And normal and gays what wants to tie the not ain't the same thing. They should have to have diffarant licenses. They both lives in the same world and should have the same rites. Calling their coupling the same as marriage between a man and a woman is dumb, but I understands what they is pushing for. They is feeling mighty low and picked on. If their marriage is seen as the same as a normal marriage then they hopes that people will begin to think that they is normal. They ain't. About them cakes. Gays talk about their rites and then they wants to violate other people's rites. It is gimmie this and gimmie that but I don't have to give up any thang.
I've done word search games that were
easier to read....Geez

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#39934 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:

Smirk.
If you are in the service industry,you
service everyone.No buts about it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#39935 Mar 30, 2014
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
When does the rent for the trailer you live in come due?
You is funny. I will put my manshun, my Cadilack and my bank account up again yours anyday. But it ain't about money, it is about rite and rong. I is smart enoung to know rite and you ain't. When is the last time that you had a pecker put up your butt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#39936 Mar 30, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done word search games that were
easier to read....Geez
Sister, does you need glases or can't you reed good English. When I sees foolish like that I nose that the person what writ it ain't got no answer for my wisdom.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nine ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#39937 Mar 30, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So, according to you....it would be okay for the baker to put something nasty in that cake that could be harmful to the couple or their guest, is that right? If so, then the baker could face criminal charges for their actions......what an idiot you are!!!
Dudette: it wood not be rite to poison a wedding cake. But here is the thang sweetie. How is it rite for a gay who screems for his rite to marry a man to force someone else to go again his religion to do something to be used in a wedding that he don't believe in.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#39938 Mar 30, 2014
Nine ball wrote:
Sister, does you need glases or can't you reed good English. When I sees foolish like that I nose that the person what writ it ain't got no answer for my wisdom.
Unless you are a twelve year-old with a serious learning disability, it's a little more conducive to intelligent discussion to not behave like one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#39939 Mar 30, 2014
Nine ball wrote:
I am NOT your sweetie and please DON'T use that when addressing me....thanks so much!!!

By the way....NO ONE is screaming ANYTHING just plan azz explaining to idiots like yourself what this fight is ALL about!!!

Hate to inform you of this, but one's religious beliefs DON'T get to trump ANTI-DISCRIMINATION policies.........one has the right to believe as they want to......they DON'T have a right to use their religious beliefs as justification to discriminate AGAINST others.....especially in a PUBLIC business!!!
poof

Madison, WI

#39940 Mar 30, 2014
Nine ball wrote:
<quoted text> You is funny. I will put my manshun, my Cadilack and my bank account up again yours anyday. But it ain't about money, it is about rite and rong. I is smart enoung to know rite and you ain't. When is the last time that you had a pecker put up your butt?
Dude put the hillbilly crap to rest,let it die
poof

Madison, WI

#39941 Mar 30, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony.
Why is polygamy illegal?

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#39942 Mar 30, 2014
Nine ball wrote:
<quoted text>Sister, does you need glases or can't you reed good English. When I sees foolish like that I nose that the person what writ it ain't got no answer for my wisdom.
You're right...There is NO answer to
your wisdom,it's ignorance!
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#39943 Mar 30, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheepie is NOT a libertarian, he is a fascist who believes in all power belonging to the government.
..except it's the 14th Amendment!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#39944 Mar 30, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm a libertarian who recognizes the important role govt plays in our society.
Translation: Sheeple is going to do whatever he wants but everyone else needs to obey the law because it's the 14th Amendment!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min Respect71 53,866
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min Rose_NoHo 8,551
Gay/Bi Skype? 16 min armydan2465 19
News Trump bans transgender people from military 30 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 371
News Rutledge touts effort to allow discrimination a... 1 hr Josephine 2
News Chile families fight for acceptance of transgen... 1 hr The Troll Stopper 4
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 1 hr Baffled 1,176
News Alleged Discrimination Against Gay Couple by D.... 2 hr Wondering 16
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 4 hr Tre H 592
More from around the web