Gay marriage

Gay marriage

There are 61389 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#27509 Feb 13, 2014
lightoftheworld wrote:
This is common sense ppl
man+man = nada
women+women= nada
Man + Women= Life \ child (A gift from the Most High).
Please come to the light and escape the terrible day of the
lord when he shall excecute judgement upon the heathen.
He sounds like a real charmer, that murderous god of yours...
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#27510 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Who dress-up in penis suits, wave erect penis flags, engage in orgies, go to their gay bars every night, all recite the same slogans... the list goes on and on.
You're a sex cult alright why is why this whole thing is so bizarre -- we've allowed a sex cult to start running the country.
People have the right to go out dressed as they wish and have sex with who they wish and wishes with them...THIS IS A FREE NATION NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU NAZI FASCIST HATE THAT,,,,,

A cult is what your in..YOU WANT TO CONTROL PEOPLES LIVES....gay people just want freedom to live there lives.

Location hidden

#27511 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, fella, the only reason you people stopped dropping like flies are the new meds. There's no safe way to engage in male-to-male anal sex -- that's the lesson we've learned from the past 30 years no matter how you guys keep bringing up African AIDS.
Lets try this for the third time, here on the GAY MARRIAGE thread...

I assume this obsession of yours with HIV and gay men is because you support same-sex marriage, right?

I mean, you're not just bringing this up out of hate?

Because, of course, allowing gay marriage, supporting long-term committed monogamous relationships is a good thing.

Right?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#27512 Feb 13, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, considering your distorted perspective, I don't worry much about what you report.
Considering how you invite verbal abuse, dish it out as if one person is as guilty as every other for every offense, and then come back to say "bring it on" when very lucid and realistic arguments have been presented, only suggests that you are a classic definition of a clown.
You suffer indignities that you simply cannot solve for yourself and put on a painted face. Whether you're a sad clown or a happy clown is my personal interpretation as to what is or isn't funny. That isn't something I see fit to share in this pirana pool.
Once again you attack me instead of presenting one of those "very lucid and realistic arguments".
Why do you do that?
Because there is no lucid and realistic argument against gay marriage.

Panorama City, CA

#27513 Feb 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt if that's all it was about, you would not have the uproar you have now. You were better off in the closet..........well except for the money and benefits you are after.
1. I'm straight.
2. If gay people were only after the money and benefits, they would just marry someone of the opposite sex.

Panorama City, CA

#27514 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the 400,000 homosexual men who are rotting in their graves. You see, Rose, like most of the LGBT slogans you spew they're meant to hide the truth, not reveal it. This is why your relentless effort to promote LGBT misinformation is directly responsible for epidemic spread of HIV in the black community.
Here's a recent story from Oprah's OWN television show. It's a story about a black woman whose husband gave her HIV. He was talking it up the ass like you pals here, Rose. Like them, he chose to believe HIV had nothing at all to do with male-to-male anal sex.
His wife now has HIV because of his denial.
Bet you wouldn't tell her "It's the virus!"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/11/brid...
Boot-liking Uncle Toms are almost always cowards, Rose -- and you fit the bill perfectly.
Well, if he realized "it's the virus" and took appropriate actions, he very likely would not have caught HIV.
I can find more people in the US who have died of the flu, so what is your actual point?
You're just trying to demonize gay people. Sorry, loser, but diseases are caused by infectious agents, not homosexuality.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#27515 Feb 13, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Label the top corners of a cube A, B, C and D. then label the corners directly below them E, F, G and H (in order so that A is above E, etc.).
Then the plane passing through points A, C, E and G clearly intersects all six sides.
Also, the line pasing through the centers of the top and bottom faces (one of the axes) lies in that plane.
So, there you are.
X Breath has no idea what you are talking about, all he knows is that you are wrong and he is right because he is smarter than us in no matter what subject.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Panorama City, CA

#27516 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question, Rose: Why would a black woman (you) promote a way of life that's killing other black women?
I'm not promoting a way of life, stupid.
garylloyd wrote:
And we all know what boot-licking Uncle Tomism is Rose, but what you're doing is so aberrant it 's even more repulsive than that.
Mind breaking it down for us, bro?
Bro?
Try and be consistent with your lame insults.

Panorama City, CA

#27517 Feb 13, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
My son spent 5 minutes telling me the bathroom mirror has a smudge on it. When he was finished I told him it would have been easier if he had just polished the mirror instead of tracking me down to tell me his theories about how it got that way. The point is many topix people say they have already posted something and it would have been much easier for them if they had just posted it again instead of claiming they had already posted it.
That's a way of life for many people.

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#27518 Feb 13, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he realized "it's the virus" and took appropriate actions, he very likely would not have caught HIV.
I can find more people in the US who have died of the flu, so what is your actual point?
You're just trying to demonize gay people. Sorry, loser, but diseases are caused by infectious agents, not homosexuality.
So, homosexual behavior has nothing to do with the HIV epidemic?

Is that your point, Madame Curie?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Panorama City, CA

#27519 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
The Village People!
Believe it or not, they're still around ... at least one of them anyway. Every few years the current incarnation dies out from AIDS and has to be replaced.
Their most famous song was YMCA. It told of how if ever you want to get your freak on, all you had to do is check into your local Y and fuk your brains out.
In the clip below they credit the Village People with:
"No group was more responsible for spreading homosexual culture than the Village People."
What they're really saying is "No group was more responsible for spreading HIV than the Village People."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/11/vill...
AIDS is caused by a virus, not "homosexual culture".

garylloyd

Location hidden

#27520 Feb 13, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not promoting a way of life, stupid.
You just don't want to admit it's people like you who are responsible for the exponential growth of homosexuality in the black community.

Honestly, Rose, if you think male-to-male anal sex is so wonderful, why do you shy away from taking credit for its epidemic growth in the black community?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

garylloyd

Location hidden

#27521 Feb 13, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets try this for the third time, here on the GAY MARRIAGE thread...
I assume this obsession of yours with HIV and gay men is because you support same-sex marriage, right?
I mean, you're not just bringing this up out of hate?
Because, of course, allowing gay marriage, supporting long-term committed monogamous relationships is a good thing.
Right?
Male-to-male anal sex is the issue.

It's morbidly unhealthy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#27522 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
In the old these we'd punch an annoying queer like this one in his mouth and he'd go away.
Now we let them adopt kids.
Go figure.
Come on Gary......come and try to punch me in the face......I dare ya!!!

Panorama City, CA

#27523 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
It's a Health Issue, Stupid!"
The think I find especially disturbing is how the liberals have allowed the LGBT community to morph what has always been a public health issue into a "civil rights" issue.
If there was any doubt homosexuality was a public health issue the HIV-AIDS epidemic cleared that up once and for all. But on that score rather than accept the conclusion that male-to-male anal sex is a bad idea, gays hit back with African AIDS. The liberals let them get away with that too.
The end result is that we're raising a generation of kids who not only think homosexuality is cool, but that male-to-male anal sex is healthy.
It isn't.
"It's a Civil Rights Issue, Stupid!"
Since you don't have a rational argument against gay marriage, you try to demonize gay men.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27524 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
It's a Health Issue, Stupid!"
The think I find especially disturbing is how the liberals have allowed the LGBT community to morph what has always been a public health issue into a "civil rights" issue.
If there was any doubt homosexuality was a public health issue the HIV-AIDS epidemic cleared that up once and for all. But on that score rather than accept the conclusion that male-to-male anal sex is a bad idea, gays hit back with African AIDS. The liberals let them get away with that too.
The end result is that we're raising a generation of kids who not only think homosexuality is cool, but that male-to-male anal sex is healthy.
It isn't.
No it isn't moron. How many same sex people will change what they do because of Same Sex Marriage?

The answer is none.

How many opposite sex people will change what they do because of Same Sex Marriage?

Again, the answer is none.

Why are you obsessed with other people's sex lives Gary, you old closet queen?

Now please run along. You are making a complete ass of yourself here.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27525 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's morbidly unhealthy.
Who cares about anal sex Gary? That's your private obsession.

Seek therapy bro.

Location hidden

#27526 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's morbidly unhealthy.
No, gay marriage is the issue...says so right there in the title.

So, since gay marriage would obviously help with the HIV issue that you're obsessed about - you support gay marriage, right?

And, since lesbians are the least likely group to get HIV, you definitely support gay marriage for them, right?

Right?

Location hidden

#27527 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's morbidly unhealthy.
I am starting to think, however, that male-to-male anal sex might be the issue...for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Panorama City, CA

#27528 Feb 13, 2014
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't want to admit it's people like you who are responsible for the exponential growth of homosexuality in the black community.
Honestly, Rose, if you think male-to-male anal sex is so wonderful, why do you shy away from taking credit for its epidemic growth in the black community?
You're an idiot who just can't get his mind off of black men having anal sex with each other.
Look at the subject of the forum "Gay marriage", not "Gary can't get his mind off of black studs having having anal sex with each other."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 12 min flushed twice 569
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 22 min Lawrence Wolf 17,390
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 831
News New Trump office would protect conscience right... 2 hr Ray of Hope 4
News Reading series teaches students about inclusion 2 hr NOM s Waffle House 20
News New Trump office would protect conscience right... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 3
News '5 Lesbians Eating a Quiche' onstage at Pride C... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 1
News UKIP councillor links drug and anti-social beha... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 7
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 22 hr GodSmacked 27,290
More from around the web