Gay Man In Russia Apparently Raped By...

Gay Man In Russia Apparently Raped By Vigilantes On Video

There are 23 comments on the Weekday Magazine story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Gay Man In Russia Apparently Raped By Vigilantes On Video. In it, Weekday Magazine reports that:

A screen shot from a video purportedly showing a man being threatened at gunpoint while being forced to sodomize himself with a bottle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekday Magazine.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
obama

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2013
putin will be raped by a gay mob seeking revenge soon, something like the gay maffia. it will be painful beyond anything putin has done or watched. they will take a broken broom stick with prickly broken end and force it up putins azz. rip his azz open and make him bleed and leave splinters in it. maybe even shove some cactus spikes up his azz too. then his dlick will be cut off. and a slit will be cut from azz to stomach. he will be tortured if he doesn't bleed to death. it will come in the safty of home.
siloviki

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Sep 14, 2013
obama wrote:
putin will be raped by a gay mob seeking revenge soon, something like the gay maffia. it will be painful beyond anything putin has done or watched. they will take a broken broom stick with prickly broken end and force it up putins azz. rip his azz open and make him bleed and leave splinters in it. maybe even shove some cactus spikes up his azz too. then his dlick will be cut off. and a slit will be cut from azz to stomach. he will be tortured if he doesn't bleed to death. it will come in the safty of home.
You are either a former Yukos investor in the US or a joooo. Maybe both.
Verbam

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2013
Yes, it's terrible. They will never be able to use that bottle again. It is ruined now.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#8 Sep 21, 2013
That`s why Abe is so rabidly anti Russian.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#9 Sep 21, 2013
Verbam wrote:
Yes, it's terrible. They will never be able to use that bottle again. It is ruined now.
No it's not, it can be used on you! You're worthy of a sloppy second.
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#12 Sep 22, 2013
galler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that was not a nice thing to say. However I expect such talk from members of the gay community. Gays have an overpowering anal fixation!
Yea right, expect this moron. Yet all the hate speech posted above doesn't bother you does it..POS. Care to make any other bigoted generalizations? Since I'm so fixated with A$$, how about I hand you yours on a plate.
Verbam

Knoxville, TN

#13 Sep 22, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
That`s why Abe is so rabidly anti Russian.
Don't let these gay troublemakers bother you, my friend. Most decent people just laugh at them.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Verbam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let these gay troublemakers bother you, my friend. Most decent people just laugh at them.
Most 'decent' people aren't bigots making fun of a human tragedy and speaking hate speech either.
-Bill Of Rights-

Gold Coast, Australia

#15 Sep 23, 2013
I'm sure the queer loved it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 23, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
I'm sure the queer loved it!
I bet you like sucking rectal thermometers.
TrueBlood

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Sep 24, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you like sucking rectal thermometers.
I bet you like l!cking asshoIes
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you like l!cking asshoIes
Not ALL a**holes....I would never lick you.
TrueBlood

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Sep 24, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Not ALL a**holes....I would never lick you.
Just what I thought, you're a sh!teater.
Roflmao
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#21 Sep 24, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought, you're a sh!teater.
Roflmao
Do the world a favor and jump into a wood chipper.
TrueBlood

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Sep 24, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Do the world a favor and jump into a wood chipper.
You need to do little boys a favor and step in front of a moving train.

“Fun or death!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#23 Sep 25, 2013
How many people consider terrorisim, or at least serial murder, when they see things like this? I do.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#24 Sep 25, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do little boys a favor and step in front of a moving train.
What's a matter pappy? Get your butt flower all inflamed again? Nobody is interested in you 'little boy', maybe it's time for you to just STFU. POS
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#26 Sep 25, 2013
Now I understand why all the Russians left this forum. Now it's a place for people from the West to come here and discuss all their gay issues :)
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#28 Sep 26, 2013
Verbam wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. It does seem that the gays have taken over the Russia Forum.
Aww another old inflamed butt flower. Gee, didn't know it was a Russian bigot forum, asstroll.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30 Sep 26, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Most 'decent' people aren't bigots making fun of a human tragedy and speaking hate speech either.
Indeed. What a bunch of juveniles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 33 min Sorry Hill 2,196
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 54 min petrol 4,743
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Lixy9440 22,560
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 4 hr Sorry Hill 54
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 5 hr guest 534
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr River Tam 43,078
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 6 hr Dalton 20
More from around the web