Punished for BELIEFSTodd's American Dispatch: Bakery Loses Gay Battle

Full story: Fox News
A family-owned Christian bakery, under investigation for refusing to bake a wedding cake for a lesbian couple, has been forced to close its doors after a vicious boycott by militant homosexual activists. Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
commenters wrote:
How typical of the gay community! Gays always claim to be the innocent victims, yet just the opposite is true.
Here, gays were the bullies, the aggressors and the intolerant ones. They should be ashamed. And the rest of us should be disgusted by their tactics.
What the hell are you talking about?.

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#3 Sep 21, 2013
commenters wrote:
How typical of the gay community! Gays always claim to be the innocent victims, yet just the opposite is true.
Here, gays were the bullies, the aggressors and the intolerant ones. They should be ashamed. And the rest of us should be disgusted by their tactics.
So, if you and your family went into a store to make a purchase, and they refused to serve you and your spouse because they felt you were not the "type" they wanted in their establishment, you would not complain?

You would swallow the humiliation and quietly herd your spouse out the door to try another store, and another, until you find one that serves "your kind"?

How would we prevent this humiliation?

Do you believe that any business establishment should be able to have a list on their doors outlining who they will or will not serve, based on their beliefs.

You know, like "Whites Only"? "No Jews need apply"? "No Irish"?

How many decades or centuries would you like to peel away, to get back to the discrimination free-for-all?

Huggy

New Richmond, OH

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>So, if you and your family went into a store to make a purchase, and they refused to serve you and your spouse because they felt you were not the "type" they wanted in their establishment, you would not complain?

You would swallow the humiliation and quietly herd your spouse out the door to try another store, and another, until you find one that serves "your kind"?

How would we prevent this humiliation?

Do you believe that any business establishment should be able to have a list on their doors outlining who they will or will not serve, based on their beliefs.

You know, like "Whites Only"? "No Jews need apply"? "No Irish"?

How many decades or centuries would you like to peel away, to get back to the discrimination free-for-all?
I wish there was a "like" button for this response!👍
Carla

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2013
They sound like idiots to turn away PAYING CUSTOMERS.If Im a Baker I dont care if they are Gay Straight or Cockeyed Give me the Money.Who am I to judge? Im so sick of CULTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min KiMerde 5,433
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min Pope Bennie s Closet 2,826
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 6 min Kaylayossi 10
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 6 min chris toal 26,664
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 7 min Cordwiener Lout 32
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 7 min Jonah1 1,897
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 9 min Pope Bennie s Closet 37
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 13 min Reverend Alan 4,971
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 11 hr Your blood we hope 21
More from around the web