Melagne Lavonne and Gay Marriage

Melagne Lavonne and Gay Marriage

There are 1 comment on the lezgetreal.com story from Oct 31, 2008, titled Melagne Lavonne and Gay Marriage. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Melange Lavonne is a Lesbian Hip Hop/Christian Rap Artist. Yes, you've heard correctly. There's a constant argument about Christianity and Homosexuality. Stubborn Christians will see this as a walking contradiction, when actually these Christians are the ones that are the walking contradictions.

Melange Lavonne has some powerful songs, Gay Parenting and Gay Marriage, and with the election coming up, they couldn't be more appropriate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Equality for all!”

Since: Jul 08

Bedford, Texas

#1 Nov 1, 2008
I love her song "Gay Bash!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Frankie Rizzo 18,455
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 5 min Here is what I 36,041
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 11 min Spotted Girl 31
News LGBTQ festival canceled in Haiti amid threats, ... 40 min Mitts Gold Plated... 2
News Oscar Wilde's House, Five Other Sites Recognize... 43 min Mitts Gold Plated... 2
News YouTube star Calum McSwiggan denies lying to po... 52 min Mitts Gold Plated... 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr EdmondWA 40,425
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 11,750
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 11 hr Left of centre 68,993
More from around the web