Police Looking at Hate Crime in Attac...

Police Looking at Hate Crime in Attack at Gay Pride Festival

There are 16 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 12, 2014, titled Police Looking at Hate Crime in Attack at Gay Pride Festival. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Detroit police say they're investigating an attack on a gay Detroit man outside a gay pride festival Sunday as a hate crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2014
I find it hilarious that some little troll has no life and lives on Topix changing names/locations.
Howie

Boardman, OR

#3 Jun 12, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
I find it hilarious that some little troll has no life and lives on Topix changing names/locations.
Kettle meet pot.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2014
I spend a few hours here and there, on Topix,and I have never changed my name even though you and Team Lurk/Jerk think otherwise. I hid my location after I moved because I got tired of you stalking the local paper. You don't see me morphing from Dale to Howie, or finding violence such as spraying ammonia in faces of people as funny.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#5 Jun 12, 2014
who cares?

everything in america is becoming hate crime or racism ?
Brian Adam

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 12, 2014
Right! You can't even beat the living shit out of someone who's both homosexual and ANNOYING TO NO END without being federally charged anymore!
Kevin

Detroit, MI

#7 Jun 12, 2014
Dale wrote:
I think it's hilarious when fagg@ts get beat up!
I guess u r not eligible jurist?
Who Hates Who

Leverett, MA

#8 Jun 12, 2014
All violent crime is based on some form of hatred and one assault should not be treated any differently than another. Most violent crimes are committed against whites and Christians so how many of those are actually charged as a hate crime? Hmmmm?
Phyllis Schlafly s Shroud

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 12, 2014
Who Hates Who wrote:
All violent crime is based on some form of hatred and one assault should not be treated any differently than another. Most violent crimes are committed against whites and Christians so how many of those are actually charged as a hate crime? Hmmmm?
You quite purposefully do not understand the concept of "hate crime," just as you do not understand anything else.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#10 Jun 12, 2014
They have the perps on tape. Let's hope they catch them and that they are charged fully and properly.
The Dog With No Buns

Leverett, MA

#11 Jun 12, 2014
DNF wrote:
They have the perps on tape. Let's hope they catch them and that they are charged fully and properly.
Could you please tell the poster with a Phiily ip #9 that I know longer read their posts anymore.
ty
:o)
Phyllis Schlafly s Shroud

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 12, 2014
The Dog With No Buns wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please tell the poster with a Phiily ip
You're way below "stu pid pos."

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#13 Jun 12, 2014
The Dog With No Buns wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please tell the poster with a Phiily ip #9 that I know longer read their posts anymore.
ty
No. You already told them.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 12, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>No. You already told them.
And as if he didn't read the post. LOL
Eyes Rolling

Leverett, MA

#15 Jun 12, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And as if he didn't read the post. LOL
I don't dipshit. But you read all of mine.
Kisses.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 12, 2014
Someone from MA is mad. Insane as well, but we will stick with upset. Little "Henny Penny", always screaming about the big, bad, GAY!! BOOOO!
Fire in Odessa

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Jun 13, 2014
I wonder if those Hasidic Jews will be convicted for convincing a black gay man to run into their fists at 4:30 in the morning that separated his retina leading to surgery. Shouldn't they have been charged with a hate crime?

NYC last December, Flushing Avenue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 4 min Knowledge- 70
News Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 7 min Happy Old Scudder 165
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 7 min NoMo 5,295
News Clinton offers reassurance to gay youth in web ... 8 min Happy Old Scudder 2
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 12 min Coldwater Douche 35
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 min Belle Sexton 34,015
News Conservative Republicans question what's next a... 15 min WasteWater 172
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 21 min Fa-Foxy 564
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 45 min WasteWater 355
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min Jake 22,872
News Gay marriage opponents propose 2 Colorado ballo... 1 hr NorCal Native 35
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 2 hr P be Me 7,058
More from around the web