Think homosexuality is "wrong"?

Think homosexuality is "wrong"?

There are 46380 comments on the www.youtube.com story from Apr 12, 2008, titled Think homosexuality is "wrong"?. In it, www.youtube.com reports that:

This is the scene from the TV series "The West Wing"

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.youtube.com.

“Respect the Great Mother”

Since: Apr 08

Lawrenceville, GA

#12971 May 5, 2008
Wow! You go girl! So much of what you said rings too close for comfort for me. Let's just say that I was the gay version of you in the past! It is great to know that we can move beyond our past. It was so rewarding for me to find my place in the universe, and to find a wonderful, caring man to share my life with. I never saw myself as monogamous, until we met. Now I cannot imagine anything else in the world. You are an amazing person, and never let anyone tell you otherwise. Blessed be!!!
Nessa Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?! Oh my gosh!! And you were JUST saying how I shouldn't judge you and blah blah blah. Walking contradiction? Why, yes, I do concur. Hypocrite? By George, to the fullest. You want judging well there you go. Call me a slut, a prostitute, a whore, whatever you want to - I've heard it all before, and it still doesn't change a thing about who I really am. Would you like some more ammo? I really think you do. Okay - I lost my virginity at 15, for the past 5 years I've had sex with 23 different men (every single one at least 4 years older than me), I was a stripper for a solid year-a year & a half, I've had sex with 3 different men within the span of 24 hours, when I first got pregnant I didn't know who my son's father was, and I've cheated on almost every boyfriend I've ever had. Now, here I am, naked and open, and guess what - JESUS HAS FORGIVEN ME!!!! There is nothing you can say to me or think about me that I haven't already thought about myself or heard from someone else. I have not one single STD by the grace of God, and I have drastically changed my ways over the past year and a half and am totally incandescently happy being monogomous. It may not seem long enough to you, because let's not forget - you know absolutely everything, and those who haven't been following YOUR religion for YOUR preferred time span are just completely and absolutely wrong in every way. I am no saint, lady, but neither are you. I've let so many people take advantage of me over the years, but I've found my true value in the eyes of my Creator, something you can NEVER take away from me!!!
If I wasn't already a believer, I MYSELF would be pushed away because of your "testimony."
To everyone else, I hope I didn't offend anybody, and I truly hope MY testimony isn't in jeopardy now that I've laid it all out for everyone to see. I have a very colorful past, and it grieves my heart to know that I was capable of things like that. But it just goes to show that not everyone who gets molested as a child turns out to be gay lol some of us run rampant and turn away from God and family, some of us realized they were doing wrong and WANTED to come back to Yahweh. Anyway...
Jitow & HomoNews, stick THAT in your juice box and suck it! Kind of takes away from the joy of ridiculing doesn't it?
Jesus is the Only way

Winter Haven, FL

#12972 May 5, 2008
Nessa Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, you know not of what you speak. I have 2 college credits in World Religion, thank you. If I thought being sexy and popular was important, I wouldn't even say that I'm engaged. Sexy appeal is just something that comes naturally for me lol just kidding! Again, that's the sarcasm. The only human's opinion I care about when it comes to the way I present myself is my fiance's. He absolutely adores me, thinks I'm the most beautiful thing to walk the earth, and makes me feel like a princess day-in and day-out. Why would I give a rat's ass what some random people in different states think? People I will never meet nor speak with...think about things before you say them.
Since I'm going to be the bigger person (although I guarantee you're twice my age), I will change my photo JUST for you since apparently you can't handle it.
See point proven, your post seemed like I had said to you that you were uneducated, I didn't say you were not book smart, I said you were young and knowledge comes with years, not books..
Boy, OK, It looks as if even after all the things you listed, I still beat you by far for having a un-godly past, and no, I am not proud of it, but have learned from it. Yes, we are both saved, and honestly, and innocently, I was curious about the Jew Christian thing. I was not being a smarty, I was actually curious. I understand if you don't want to share your knowledge for the door has been closed. I will just mark it down for a must study, just so that I can understand more.. And I am sure I am more then half your age, and like you, I started at 15 with my first child. I would even share with you more, but I do not want to be accused of whining, which I do not do. When I talk of my past of pain, I feel like I am talking of a totally different person, and I am, for I am born again and the old man passeth away..
Well, gotta go for awhile, may peace be with you..Even if you don't believe I mean it..

“My karma ran over your dogma..”

Kansas City

#12973 May 5, 2008
Man I leave for one hour....

Don't ever try to have a staff meeting in a bar and grill on a drinking holiday. I don't know WHAT I was thinking.

Lawrenceville, GA

#12974 May 5, 2008
I agree with you! I would not change my past either. It has enriched me beyond belief. I know how lucky I am to have been involved in that lifestyle and come out clean. Drugs, booze, and bevies of men were my daily nutrition. I could have won an Emmy for the amount of out-of-town married business men I "entertained". My upbringing taught me that I was a filthy dirty abomination who was going to hell no matter what, so why fight it. Love was a lie. Sex was the closest thing to love a filthy fag like myself could hope for. I accepted it at face value and lived carelessly. At rock bottom, a pagan friend of mine told me about his religion. He showed me that I was not going to hell, and that I had been put here in this body to learn a lesson. If I could learn that lesson, then I would be rewarded after death with a short stay in the summerlands, after which point I would reincarnate as another person to learn different lessons. There was no hell. It changed my life. I had hope where none had been before. Then, karma become a friend when she sent me my loving husband. So in the spirit of sharing, I hope that helps explain my views on the topics I post here about.
Nessa Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, I am not loose, I am not dirty, I am not crawling with disease because of my sexual history. It does not interfere with my daily life. Honestly I don't even know why I posted this lol but everyone needs to stop thinking of homosexuals as disgusting...for all we know, some homosexuals only have ONE partner...something I do sincerely envy :) I wish I could take it back, but coming from a background where you have no foundation for what natural love is supposed to look like, you kind of get side-tracked and led astray. But if I changed my history, that would mean changing who I am today...and I honestly don't think that's necessary :)
Anyways...
Northie

Spokane, WA

#12975 May 5, 2008
The animal world is roughly as homosexual as the human world is, so is that "wrong" as well? Or might it only be that a certain small percentage of creatures happen to have unusual sexual wiring, with no particular consequences to other creatures?

As for Biblical edicts, shall we now kill disobedient children, and put to the sword all women and children in nations that refuse to surrender to us?'Cause the Bible says so...

“Non Mi Giudicherà”

Denver

#12977 May 5, 2008
The Gay Pagan wrote:
Wow! You go girl! So much of what you said rings too close for comfort for me. Let's just say that I was the gay version of you in the past! It is great to know that we can move beyond our past. It was so rewarding for me to find my place in the universe, and to find a wonderful, caring man to share my life with. I never saw myself as monogamous, until we met. Now I cannot imagine anything else in the world. You are an amazing person, and never let anyone tell you otherwise. Blessed be!!!<quoted text>
Awww that was so sweet, thank you very much! I was the SAME way, I didn't think monogomy was possible, but I'm doing it to the surprise of myself and everyone else :) Also, I'm so glad you're so happy! Showers of blessings to you, dear!

“Jordan is the man ”

Since: May 08

Northglenn

#12978 May 5, 2008
Nessa Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?! Oh my gosh!! And you were JUST saying how I shouldn't judge you and blah blah blah. Walking contradiction? Why, yes, I do concur. Hypocrite? By George, to the fullest. You want judging well there you go. Call me a slut, a prostitute, a whore, whatever you want to - I've heard it all before, and it still doesn't change a thing about who I really am. Would you like some more ammo? I really think you do. Okay - I lost my virginity at 15, for the past 5 years I've had sex with 23 different men (every single one at least 4 years older than me), I was a stripper for a solid year-a year & a half, I've had sex with 3 different men within the span of 24 hours, when I first got pregnant I didn't know who my son's father was, and I've cheated on almost every boyfriend I've ever had. Now, here I am, naked and open, and guess what - JESUS HAS FORGIVEN ME!!!! There is nothing you can say to me or think about me that I haven't already thought about myself or heard from someone else. I have not one single STD by the grace of God, and I have drastically changed my ways over the past year and a half and am totally incandescently happy being monogomous. It may not seem long enough to you, because let's not forget - you know absolutely everything, and those who haven't been following YOUR religion for YOUR preferred time span are just completely and absolutely wrong in every way. I am no saint, lady, but neither are you. I've let so many people take advantage of me over the years, but I've found my true value in the eyes of my Creator, something you can NEVER take away from me!!!
If I wasn't already a believer, I MYSELF would be pushed away because of your "testimony."
To everyone else, I hope I didn't offend anybody, and I truly hope MY testimony isn't in jeopardy now that I've laid it all out for everyone to see. I have a very colorful past, and it grieves my heart to know that I was capable of things like that. But it just goes to show that not everyone who gets molested as a child turns out to be gay lol some of us run rampant and turn away from God and family, some of us realized they were doing wrong and WANTED to come back to Yahweh. Anyway...
Jitow & HomoNews, stick THAT in your juice box and suck it! Kind of takes away from the joy of ridiculing doesn't it?
You tell her girl. For the record you are an awesome person and I am happy to know you. That lady is just mean forget her and everyone else that has evil to speak.

“Non Mi Giudicherà”

Denver

#12979 May 5, 2008
Jesus is the Only way wrote:
<quoted text>
See point proven, your post seemed like I had said to you that you were uneducated, I didn't say you were not book smart, I said you were young and knowledge comes with years, not books..
Boy, OK, It looks as if even after all the things you listed, I still beat you by far for having a un-godly past, and no, I am not proud of it, but have learned from it. Yes, we are both saved, and honestly, and innocently, I was curious about the Jew Christian thing. I was not being a smarty, I was actually curious. I understand if you don't want to share your knowledge for the door has been closed. I will just mark it down for a must study, just so that I can understand more.. And I am sure I am more then half your age, and like you, I started at 15 with my first child. I would even share with you more, but I do not want to be accused of whining, which I do not do. When I talk of my past of pain, I feel like I am talking of a totally different person, and I am, for I am born again and the old man passeth away..
Well, gotta go for awhile, may peace be with you..Even if you don't believe I mean it..
See? THERE is that sweet nature I knew was inside there somewhere! We have been brought here, not by coincidence (in my belief, there are no such things as coincidences), but by a Divine Appointment. God wanted us to share with people in this forum...we need to make Him proud and just shower these people with love and truth whether or not they want it! Was it not Yeshua on the cross forgiving those who crucified Him? I have found a LOT of gay people to be incredibly intelligent, remarkably sweet, and completely accepting (they know what it's like to be ridiculed). I have made known that I believe homosexuality is a sin. Since I am a Messianic Jew, and that is such a giant influence in my life...I believe that the Word of God is true and complete, and since I live my life by God's standards (or at least I try to), I believe what His Word says when it comes to sin. Therefore, I believe homosexuality is a sin. I will not turn anyone away because of their sexual orientation, nor will I ever come against them as human beings. They are kind, hysterical, witty, charming, and beautiful (we were all made in God's image)! I understand they will not change their beliefs just because of what little ol' me says, but I can make an even bigger impact by showing Yahweh's love. For me, I am not a teacher. I know I have a world of things to learn, but I AM good at life skills! I stated my stance, they accepted it, and now we are just getting along as people.

Also, the door is not closed. If you have any questions, I am here to answer them if you'd like!

Lawrenceville, GA

#12981 May 5, 2008
LOL! I bet it took more than an hour!
Tinmanof69 wrote:
Man I leave for one hour....
Don't ever try to have a staff meeting in a bar and grill on a drinking holiday. I don't know WHAT I was thinking.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#12984 May 5, 2008
Nessa Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, I am not loose, I am not dirty, I am not crawling with disease because of my sexual history. It does not interfere with my daily life. Honestly I don't even know why I posted this lol but everyone needs to stop thinking of homosexuals as disgusting...for all we know, some homosexuals only have ONE partner...something I do sincerely envy :) I wish I could take it back, but coming from a background where you have no foundation for what natural love is supposed to look like, you kind of get side-tracked and led astray. But if I changed my history, that would mean changing who I am today...and I honestly don't think that's necessary :)
Anyways...
Hi Nessa,,
Many blessings to you on your path!! Don’t ever think bad of yourself but rather use the understanding and wisdom you have gained as a gift. The gift to be able to relate to others that are in the shoes you once wore. You have the gift to relate to them with love and understanding and know the effects of condemnation..
-
I think it is the same with GLBT people. Condemnation is not the way to teach. The GLBT community has heard the condemnations since forever and have seen the results this type of religious teaching has brought upon them. Prejudice, hatred, bigotry, persecution, and murder. I don’t think that is what that is at all what God had in mind and it is not from God but rather the way people are taught to believe.

-
Here is a video that starts with rev. Phelps and his crew and ends with heart breaking speech from a father that lost his son to hatred.

-
Here is yet another group of people that fall in this group of hated and misunderstood people. The national average is as high as 1 in 12 die each month due to violence..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
-
Be well and blessings
Anna

“Non Mi Giudicherà”

Denver

#12985 May 5, 2008
The Gay Pagan wrote:
I agree with you! I would not change my past either. It has enriched me beyond belief. I know how lucky I am to have been involved in that lifestyle and come out clean. Drugs, booze, and bevies of men were my daily nutrition. I could have won an Emmy for the amount of out-of-town married business men I "entertained". My upbringing taught me that I was a filthy dirty abomination who was going to hell no matter what, so why fight it. Love was a lie. Sex was the closest thing to love a filthy fag like myself could hope for. I accepted it at face value and lived carelessly. At rock bottom, a pagan friend of mine told me about his religion. He showed me that I was not going to hell, and that I had been put here in this body to learn a lesson. If I could learn that lesson, then I would be rewarded after death with a short stay in the summerlands, after which point I would reincarnate as another person to learn different lessons. There was no hell. It changed my life. I had hope where none had been before. Then, karma become a friend when she sent me my loving husband. So in the spirit of sharing, I hope that helps explain my views on the topics I post here about.<quoted text>
That was very touching and heartfelt, thank you so much for sharing :) When it comes down to it, nobody in this world is better than another. We have our pasts, our secrets, our hopes, our dreams, our ambitions...I know we can live in harmony if we just try! Thanks again, honey, that was beautiful :)

“Non Mi Giudicherà”

Denver

#12986 May 5, 2008
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Nessa,,
Many blessings to you on your path!! Don’t ever think bad of yourself but rather use the understanding and wisdom you have gained as a gift. The gift to be able to relate to others that are in the shoes you once wore. You have the gift to relate to them with love and understanding and know the effects of condemnation..
-
I think it is the same with GLBT people. Condemnation is not the way to teach. The GLBT community has heard the condemnations since forever and have seen the results this type of religious teaching has brought upon them. Prejudice, hatred, bigotry, persecution, and murder. I don’t think that is what that is at all what God had in mind and it is not from God but rather the way people are taught to believe.
-
Here is a video that starts with rev. Phelps and his crew and ends with heart breaking speech from a father that lost his son to hatred.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sx3wMuIqhvYXX
-
Here is yet another group of people that fall in this group of hated and misunderstood people. The national average is as high as 1 in 12 die each month due to violence..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
-
Be well and blessings
Anna
Thank you for your encouraging words! I do very much enjoy your posts :) I no longer feel guilty for where I've been, I am happy that I can hopefully use it to my advantage, showing people I am the way I am because I choose to be. Not because of what Mommy and Daddy taught me, but because it is what I want to believe. Since my ancestors have endured hatred, intolerance, physical violence, and emotional turmoil, I can relate to others who are lowly in spirit and feel abandoned because of societal views. I cannot agree with you more! Thanks for your input, sweetie :)

“I do believe in Fairies...”

Since: May 08

Laramie WY

#12987 May 5, 2008
HomoNews wrote:
<quoted text>
Boony68,
There is no homosexual gene, but here you indirectly admit that you have chosen to be a practicing homosexual. Short of repentance, you will be thrown into hell by a just God.
Now there's a god you can sink your teeth into.

Personally, I'd rather take my chances than spend one moment of the afterlife cooped up with a god that is so vindictive as to throw someone into a flaming pit forever simply because they choose a spiritual (or non-spiritual) path that doesn't include him.

What happened to the 38,000 years of modern humans who walked this earth before this invidious and clutching Hebrew thunder god entered the picture? What about the Neanderthals? The archaeological record proves that these cousins of the modern humans had compassion for their wounded, completed burial rituals for their dead, and held their children in the highest regard--what about their souls--or do you not consider them to be sentient beings?

What about the Chinese, the iKung, the Aborigine, the Native American, the Buddist, the Taoist, the Sikh?

Yep, I can live without a god whose spiteful vengefulness refuses to acknowledge the inherent goodness in much of humanity and instead, in its jealousness and desire for revenge, sentences those whose belief system doesn't include him to an eternity of agony.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12988 May 5, 2008
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Part 4 of 4 to Andrew
-
By not Andrew you should have read the bible verses on the previous page.
These are comments made in your posts here in this Topix forum. Do you really believe that Jesus or his disciples or any good Christian should make these kinds of comments?
I say NO they would not.. These comments are from pure EGO and your EGO… Think about these things and get back and we will go from here!
..... They are your brothers and sisters and you instead of condemning should show them love and respect if you wish to draw someone to God.
I am not condemning you , I am point out facts you need to seriously think about..
-
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Anna
+

Well golly Anna, thanks for pointing out what a rotten replica of a Christian I am.
I just took 6 torpedoes and one hit my magazine, now I'm listing hard to port. Someone, please transfer the flag from the Battle Ship USS Counter_Strike to the little dingy over yonder.(never knew a PT boat would get in so close).

**taking**on (gasp)* water...

Alas, Anna, I found out the hard way that I am only human. I see by your quotes that I haven't been the nicest of chaps, but it is really hard for me to "Turn the other Cheek" when some of these guys in here are wearing "Brass Knuckles and Super Bowl Rings." Notice Anna, that Jesus Christ chose a bunch of thugs for the most part as his disciples, and even Christ himself got upset when he saw the carrying ons in the Temple when he overturned the traders tables and stuff. Not using that as an excuse, but there is only a certain amount of abuse one can take, and you cannot let them believe that you have a glass jaw.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 (NKJV)

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Pretty much Anna, you should know that you can only plead with a person so much, but based on certain topics, like homosexuality or racism or womens rights, if you make a statement that goes against the cause, even if you speak fact, you're going to be beaten up. Again, some people here, even without my influence, hate Christianity and God and the Bible and just use me and some others here as an excuse or scape goat for their issues. When people behave like this, and speak all manner of vile things against God, and saying that certain key Bible figures were gay and pedophiles and all sorts of filth, then they WILL NOT find an ally in me. Christ says love your enemies, but he never said love those who constantly hate God and Blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Lest you forget Anna, there is NO forgiveness for willfully Blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Since: Mar 08

Pittsburg, TX

#12989 May 5, 2008
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal, I'm a lover too. The bigger I talk the talk, the less I have to walk the walk;) Occasionally though, my mouth overloads my butt, lol!
I think that happens to all of us from time to time.:)

Pittsburg, TX

#12990 May 5, 2008
Tinmanof69 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did albtraum do to himself anyway?
It was what I did when I remarked that the confused compass probably likes his animals young which was in response to albtraums description of compass'es new avatar.

Pittsburg, TX

#12991 May 5, 2008
Tinmanof69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Albtraum is hoping that I will coerce him with Geena Davis to discover the location of the secret poptart stash.
Ahhhhh ok. Intresting.:)

1noteasilyfooled

“Fundie SMACKER..”

Sunshine city, St Petersburg

#12992 May 5, 2008
Nessa Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
With people like you around I feel better.
Too bad the "majority" of people with "faith" can't understand the world in which we live. You have a better grasp than most here. And JITOW has a lifetime of learning before She/he gets even close to you.

Pittsburg, TX

#12993 May 5, 2008
Reverend Alan wrote:
Boony68: You want to make the claim that men are superior to women and then say what a good christian am I ? I dont think so. I have met many women who are by far the intellectual superiors of any man.
ALAN: You really should become more familiar with biblical teachings Boony. Whoever this "you" is that you are replying to here is biblically correct.
According to the Bible, men are as much above women as Jesus is above men.
GOD: "For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner (1 Tim. 2:12-14, NIV)."
"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (GEN> #:16)."
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."
Once again the problem is the Bible.
And this attitude is also one of the reasons I tore my bible in half and pitched it.
Reverend Alan

Novato, CA

#12994 May 5, 2008
Hesed: You might want to do some simple research about the Bible.

ALAN: Here is some evidence against the Bible being the perfect error free word of God:

St. Paul: "Honor thy father and mother: which is the first commandment" (Eph. 6:2)

versus

Jesus: "If any man came to me and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple" (Luke 14:26).

Hesed: The book, Evidence That Demands A Verdict, is a good, simplistic discussion of the merits/challenges with the authenticity and historicity of the article.

ALAN: Dennis McKinsey has nailed Josh McDowell's hide to the wall. Dennis has shown every fabrication, every lie and every distortion and every dishonesty. And believe me there were plenty!

Hesed: A lawyer who tried to disprove the Bible is found at http://www.leestrobel.com/videoserver/video.p...

ALAN: Lee Strobel succeeded in providing enough evidence against anyone accepting the Bible as the word of God.

Hesed: It suffices to say you know little about either the authenticity or historicity of the Bible, whether speaking of the facts about the Bible, or the facts about those who penned the Bible.

ALAN: What a lot of apologetic BS! Visit Biblical Errancy is you want to see the Bible destroyed.

Hesde: After you do a little research, and have a little understanding, you will see how ludicrous and lame your lame arguments are.
Until then, you are dismissed.

ALAN: Big words from such a little man. The Bible is an abomination, it is a crime against humanity. Christians are deceived when they accept the biggest hoax ever sold.

All you have to prove your Jesus Myth are your deeply held beliefs. There is no proof for any of it, none for God, none for Jesus and none for the Bible.

Your mommie said, Jesus, and you have been saying Jesus ever since, but you have nothing but hearsay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bronx man cuffed after he hurls gay slurs, cane... 3 min Roderick 3
Memorial Day With BIG BOSS MAN 5 min Roderick 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 49,348
NE Jade's Homosexual OCD Thread 19 min Roderick 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 28 min Frankie Rizzo 6,103
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 39 min wtf 255
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 56 min Frankie Rizzo 25,642
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,531
More from around the web