Gay marriages in Michigan halted by a...

Gay marriages in Michigan halted by appeals court

There are 21 comments on the Greenwich Citizen story from Mar 23, 2014, titled Gay marriages in Michigan halted by appeals court. In it, Greenwich Citizen reports that:

Jenny Stanczyk, rear at left, and Cheryl Pine, rear at right, wait in line to apply for a marriage license at the Oakland County Clerks office with Maria, front left, and Nina Stanczyk in Pontiac, Mich., Saturday, March 22, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greenwich Citizen.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#24 Mar 25, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are! This May me and my partner are getting married in Hawaii. We planned to vacation, and he brought up getting married there I said go for it. We've been together 15 yrs. The only thing I kinda dread is the 8 hr flight..and 10 hrs getting back....ugh.=\
How many STR8s will get divorce or have personal problems when I get married? NONE. But I will give them a tissue for their issue! ROTFL
Congratulations! Oh, and look at the possibility of upgrades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican Fires Gay Priest on Eve of Synod 10 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 15
News Campaign encourages gay men to have unprotected... 13 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 45
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 14 min Give Me Red 4,027
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 22 min unigenito 35,098
News Vatican comments on Pope-Davis meeting 22 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 21
News Vatican observers raise questions over clerk's ... 22 min Fa-Foxy 3
News Alabama judges use segregation-era law to avoid... 53 min Yohan 6
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr WasteWater 1,845
News Nebraska AG opposes listing both gay spouses on... 5 hr Wondering 125
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr Respect7l 26,946
More from around the web