Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in ...

Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?

There are 1159 comments on the The Marion Star story from Mar 1, 2014, titled Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

Robert Johnson-Keeton grew up in a religious community just outside Chillicothe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#904 Mar 25, 2014
Bad-Breath wrote: Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS.

Thanks for sharing all of that Bad-Breath.

Location hidden

#905 Mar 25, 2014
Bad-Breath wrote:
Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS.
Sorry Bad-Breath, I forgot the quotes.

Location hidden

#906 Mar 25, 2014
lides wrote: Marriage is the business of the two people involved and no one else, Period, end of story.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The general laws of all 50 states say that isn't so. Do you know anything about anything?
Damn, how things have changed. I remember when lides used to support the laws and I insisted that marriage is only the business of the two consenting individuals invovled and no one else. I can't remember the number of times you called me a homophobe and a moron for saying that lides. You insisted that bakers be forced to bake gay wedding cakes because of the laws in all 50 states and now here you are arguing for individual rights. Well, I have to say, I am glad you finally saw some light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway, Wondering, the laws against gay marriage are just as wrong as are the laws forcing bakers to bake gay wedding cakes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#907 Mar 25, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
lides wrote: Marriage is the business of the two people involved and no one else, Period, end of story.
Damn, how things have changed. I remember when lides used to support the laws and I insisted that marriage is only the business of the two consenting individuals invovled and no one else.
Alan, my position has not changed. All people are constitutionally entitled to equal protection of the laws.
Reverend Alan wrote:
I can't remember the number of times you called me a homophobe and a moron for saying that lides.
You've never said that, moron.
Reverend Alan wrote:
You insisted that bakers be forced to bake gay wedding cakes because of the laws in all 50 states and now here you are arguing for individual rights. Well, I have to say, I am glad you finally saw some light at the end of the tunnel.
The bakers have no right to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, particularly in jurisdictions with anti-discrimination laws prohibiting such a practice.

Break the law, pay the consequences. It's ironic that you attempt to make your case around individuals who break the law. That isn't very intelligent, Alan.
Reverend Alan wrote:
Anyway, Wondering, the laws against gay marriage are just as wrong as are the laws forcing bakers to bake gay wedding cakes.
Alan, keep trolling, idiot. Leave it to you to be on both side of every issue.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#908 Mar 25, 2014
Bad-Breath wrote:

"Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS."

Another great argument from the peanut gallery. That's why I like that silly jackass from over in Joisey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#909 Mar 25, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..... like Ohio is a tourism hotspot..........
Says the silly jackass from Joisey.

NJ is nice, so is Ohio. Both highly under rated states.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#910 Mar 25, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan, my position has not changed. All people are constitutionally entitled to equal protection of the laws.
<quoted text>
You've never said that, moron.
<quoted text>
The bakers have no right to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, particularly in jurisdictions with anti-discrimination laws prohibiting such a practice.
Break the law, pay the consequences. It's ironic that you attempt to make your case around individuals who break the law. That isn't very intelligent, Alan.
<quoted text>
Alan, keep trolling, idiot. Leave it to you to be on both side of every issue.
you can't discriminate on basis of sexual orientation according to you, but you can with income according to you, and they can't be compared.

Do I have that correct?

Who is the troll now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#911 Mar 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
you can't discriminate on basis of sexual orientation according to you, but you can with income according to you, and they can't be compared.
I have never suggested discrimination on the basis of income. That is a poor inference on your part.
Reality Speaks wrote:
Do I have that correct?
No, you don't, which comes as little surprise.
Reality Speaks wrote:
Who is the troll now?
That would still be you.

Location hidden

#912 Mar 25, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
What isn't very intelligent is you insisting there is no conflict between equal protection and forcing a baker to bake a cake. What you are actually advocating is slavery. In the old unenlightened south people owned other human beings and they could make them do what ever they wanted. I thought humanity had grown beyond making people do things but alas I am wrong, you are advocating forcing bakers to bake gay wedding cakes and you fell fully justified in doing so because you believe that something magical happens when someone goes into business: they lose all of their rights to equal protection.

While it is true that we have unfair, unjust and unconstitutional laws on the books allowing gays to force people to bake cakes for them the question remains if this is a good idea and if it is right to to force people to do things like the slave masters did to their slaves.

You say yes because you are gay, bigots should be forced to be slaves and do what every your little old heart desires, which is bake you a wedding cake. You have no qualms about using government force at all, even when government force was used against gay people to prevent them from enjoying the same marriage benefits straight couples have always enjoyed.

To me you are just another run of the mill morally bankrupt commie who hasn't a decent bone in his body. I will not stop advocating for freedom and liberty and you most likely will not stop advocating for slavery and government force. How you live with yourself is a huge mystery to me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#913 Mar 25, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Another great argument from the peanut gallery. That's why I like that silly jackass from over in Joisey.
What can you do but laugh at it. Here it is again, just chock full of wholly unconvincing insults. I keep saying all Bad-Breath has are insults and name calling and then he goes and proves it.

Bad-Breath wrote: "Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS. Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#914 Mar 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have that correct?
Who is the troll now?
I do not believe you said that simply enough for lides to understand you. He does insist that gay people can not and should not be discriminated against, and at the same time bakers should be discriminated against and forced to become slaves and made to bake gay wedding cakes should a gay couple demand one. He sees nothing wrong with the government owning bakers and making them kowtow to gay people. He believes one is only an individual when one does not own a business and only individuals who work for someone else rights, landlords, bosses, owners not of them have rights and I am sure he can tell you why he hates anyone who has worked hard providing housing and employment for others at a profit. He makes a profit but if you make a profit then the government must get involved and make sure you don't make too much profit. Commies hate people who work hard and make a lot of money. It just makes their important parts shrivel up and stop working.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#915 Mar 25, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are an idiot, who has just offered another lie.
pot/kettle

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#916 Mar 25, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What isn't very intelligent is you insisting there is no conflict between equal protection and forcing a baker to bake a cake. What you are actually advocating is slavery. In the old unenlightened south people owned other human beings and they could make them do what ever they wanted. I thought humanity had grown beyond making people do things but alas I am wrong, you are advocating forcing bakers to bake gay wedding cakes and you fell fully justified in doing so because you believe that something magical happens when someone goes into business: they lose all of their rights to equal protection.
While it is true that we have unfair, unjust and unconstitutional laws on the books allowing gays to force people to bake cakes for them the question remains if this is a good idea and if it is right to to force people to do things like the slave masters did to their slaves.
You say yes because you are gay, bigots should be forced to be slaves and do what every your little old heart desires, which is bake you a wedding cake. You have no qualms about using government force at all, even when government force was used against gay people to prevent them from enjoying the same marriage benefits straight couples have always enjoyed.
To me you are just another run of the mill morally bankrupt commie who hasn't a decent bone in his body. I will not stop advocating for freedom and liberty and you most likely will not stop advocating for slavery and government force. How you live with yourself is a huge mystery to me.
Sorry brainless one. There is a difference between slavery and not discriminating.

This is why your side will continue to lose in court.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#917 Mar 25, 2014
X-Rated Breath wrote: "Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS. Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS"

Re-posted for my amusement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#918 Mar 25, 2014
Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anthony

San Jose, CA

#919 Mar 25, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
X-Rated Breath wrote: "Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS. Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS"
Re-posted for my amusement.
YOU TELL'EM FRANKIE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#920 Mar 25, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What isn't very intelligent is you insisting there is no conflict between equal protection and forcing a baker to bake a cake. What you are actually advocating is slavery.
I support gay marriage, but I totally agree with this. "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason" should be the law of the land.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#921 Mar 25, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the silly jackass from Joisey.
Another great argument from the peanut gallery.
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#922 Mar 25, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I support gay marriage, but I totally agree with this. "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason" should be the law of the land.
Of course you support segregated lunch counters. There's never been any doubt about that.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#923 Mar 25, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Bad-Breath wrote: Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS.
Thanks for sharing all of that Bad-Breath.
You are welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min Wondering 14,081
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 15 min ThomasA 181
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 26 min Beavis 26,428
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 48 min Frankie Rizzo 72
News San Jose: Lawsuit filed against police over und... 1 hr Wondering 19
News Kim Davis Denied This Gay Man A Marriage Licens... 1 hr Forthepeople 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 57,935
News NOM's Brian Brown Laments Australian Gay Marria... 6 hr Rainbow Kid 4
More from around the web