Pa. Sues To Stop Issuance Of Gay Marr...

Pa. Sues To Stop Issuance Of Gay Marriage Licenses

There are 1086 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Pa. Sues To Stop Issuance Of Gay Marriage Licenses. In it, CBS Local reports that:

State officials in Pennsylvania are asking a court to stop a rogue county from issuing marriage licenses to gay couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#171 Aug 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the high number of heterosexuals incapable of breeding, your point is meaningless. You are equating apples to oranges.
World wide, over 90% of marriages DO procreate.

Not a single SS relationship mutually procreates.

Your attempt to equate the two is the real apple to oranges attempt.

Location hidden

#172 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he ever thought that maybe having more kids in our current world is a bad thing? If gay marriages really helped to cause the population to drop, I'd lobby night and day to have it federally backed.
I'd suggest you do a current check on world population growth. It is radically slowing and projected to reverse.

However, that reasoning does not relate to equating distinct relationships.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#173 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientifically? At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. It competes with our desire for water and air as the strongest motivation we possess.
The question is, how do you justify equating a mating behavior defect to the constraint of marriage?
Humans are polygynous, so I have no idea what you're going on about. Also, how about letting them marry? How about you deal with it that way, so we can all finally go home and get some goddamn sleep?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#174 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I hold it except for really deceitful, troll replies.
It is intended to goad.
Yick. Troll.

Location hidden

#175 Aug 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that every single heterosexual married couple can procreate? If they can't your argument is silly.
Spin all you like, you can't change the simple fact that procreation is not required within ANY marriage. Learn to deal with it.
The rare exception eradicates the norm?

What an idiotic claim.

Nor have I ever challenged the fact that procreation is not required. Especially since protection IS required to not procreate in marriage.

Snicker.

Location hidden

#176 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans are polygynous, so I have no idea what you're going on about. Also, how about letting them marry? How about you deal with it that way, so we can all finally go home and get some goddamn sleep?
Polygyny is the basis of mating behavior. Hence the cultural restraint of marriage. A very specific purpose that makes SS marriage an oxymoron.

I just got up.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#177 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
World wide, over 90% of marriages DO procreate.
Not a single SS relationship mutually procreates.
Your attempt to equate the two is the real apple to oranges attempt.
Hardly. If a heterosexual who cannot or chooses not to procreate can legally marry, that invalidates your argument.

Sorry.

Deal with it.

Now, we all know that marriage is not about who can make a baby, since we know marriage is not required for that, and making a baby is not required for a marriage license.

What you need to do is prove that it isn't often about providing a safer, more stable, and more secure environment for raising children.

Then, show that the children of gay couples do not benefit in the same way if their parents are married, and that, indeed, they are better off if their parents don't marry.

Hop to it, and come back with some nice studies and verifiable statistics.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#178 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientifically? At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. It competes with our desire for water and air as the strongest motivation we possess.
The question is, how do you justify equating a mating behavior defect to the constraint of marriage?
This doesn't make any more sense than the last 1000 times you posted it. It just makes you look irrational.

The argument that gay people should not marry because straight people require "restraint" on their mating behaviors doesn't fly. You can't punish gay people for only procreating responsibly, and marriage doesn't seem to be retraining the mating behaviors of straight people, anyway.

They fornicate constantly, mating here and there, before, during, and after marriage, and creating offspring outside of that marriage "constraint" is almost the norm.

Try again, using a little logic this time.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#179 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygyny is the basis of mating behavior. Hence the cultural restraint of marriage. A very specific purpose that makes SS marriage an oxymoron.
I just got up.
No one gets married to "restrain" themselves, nor has that ever been a reason. If that were the case, you'd see guys running to gay therapy camps that actually worked in the opposite direction.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#180 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he ever thought that maybe having more kids in our current world is a bad thing? If gay marriages really helped to cause the population to drop, I'd lobby night and day to have it federally backed.
Kimare (aka Kuntmary, & KiMerde) ha been slinging the same hash on every gay thread for years. Zhe used to call zherself "watchman" and zher posts under that moniker were far more threatening and incendiary. Zhe's had to scale back the routine, a bit, but Zhe keeps copying and pasting the same material from thread to thread. Zhe is clearly here for mental masturbation and nothing more.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#181 Aug 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare (aka Kuntmary, & KiMerde) ha been slinging the same hash on every gay thread for years. Zhe used to call zherself "watchman" and zher posts under that moniker were far more threatening and incendiary. Zhe's had to scale back the routine, a bit, but Zhe keeps copying and pasting the same material from thread to thread. Zhe is clearly here for mental masturbation and nothing more.
...Either you're crazy, or homophobes really do have the best weed out there.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#182 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I can understand a homosexual being confused about the connection.
I'm not at all confused. You are the one performing mental acrobatics to make a procreative standard applicable only to homosexuals and exclusively to exclude them from marriage, which is utterly absurd.
KiMare wrote:
You might consider that married couples need protection NOT to procreate. Makes a 'requirement' kind of silly, doesn't it?
This is, without a doubt, the dumbest thing you have ever said.
KiMare wrote:
Gay couples need protection to have sex. See the difference?
I can see that you have no ability to employ logic or reason.

The fact remains that a couple need not be able, or willing, to procreate in order to legally marry.

In short, your argument, in addition to being poorly reasoned, is utterly irrelevant.
Rambeaux

Malvern, PA

#183 Aug 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the high number of heterosexuals incapable of breeding, your point is meaningless. You are equating apples to oranges.
Procreation--shmocreation! It would be better if a homosexual married an unsuspecting heterosexual in order to stay in the "closet"? Go figure.
Wilma Fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#185 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm familiar with default families. That is not nature's design, and immediately condemns the child to high risk by all measurements. But more importantly, a ss couple deprives the child of one gender and at least one parent.
To condemn a child to that situation deliberately is diabolical and ought to be criminal.
For you to call a child's welfare pointless shows how blinded you are.
it only deprives by way of how you interpret it. how do you explain a divorced/imprisoned/death of a parent to a child then? are they immediately condemned b/c they now only have 1 parent? children raised improperly, uneducated, & disrespect by lack of parenting skills should be diabolical & criminal. your placing SEX over love. Blinded? hardly, I can accept a well adapted child raised by either a heterosexual couple or a single sex couple. but you deprive a child of what they WILL be seeing in society. you make the stigma to ban. you make the child. your child then is unadjusted & socially inept. your child is not to blame, your child is the direct product of what you teach them. SO what then will you do when one of your own tells you they're gay? are you planning to ban them from your house? disown them? perhaps try to convert them to hetero? it only shows them how much of a close-minded person you really are to them.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#187 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got up.
Need a lesson in reality? Marriage began as a way to transfer property and wealth. It had NOTHING to do with mating.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#188 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The rare exception eradicates the norm?
What an idiotic claim.
Nor have I ever challenged the fact that procreation is not required. Especially since protection IS required to not procreate in marriage.
Snicker.
ALL babies need protection from you and your lies.

Snicker all you like. You're shooting blanks anyway.

You keep dancing around from one topic to another, again, and again, and again, and again. Seems like you get some kind of payoff communicating with fags. Does it give you beat-off material? Or are you just stupid and don't know when to shut up?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#189 Aug 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerde is a big closet queen.

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#190 Aug 1, 2013
Dwight wrote:
Looks like the good people of Pennsylvania object to homosexual perversion being forced upon them.

I can't blame them for fighting back to protect their decency, morality and family values.
I'm not gay, I'm by having homosexual anything forced on me, and I suspect no one is you either.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#191 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is intricately connected to children. Legal marriage is too. SS couples are not.
<quoted text>
I agree. But we are talking about ss couples claiming to be on the marriage road, when they clearly are not. Please, get your own road!
You don't own the road.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#192 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
With your piece of paper.
Wow, that's deep. And that's it.
<quoted text>
So if I slap a piece of paper on all the relationships in my life that involve love and commitment, they are marriage?
Oh wait, I have to eliminate gender diversity, and mating behavior that social determines is at the root of cross cultural marriage constraint.
You can call the tail on a dog a leg, but what is it?
Would a piece of paper make it a leg?
Silly stupid...
Man creates his own demons from the part of him whatÂ’s closest to his animal fears. He takes them to bed with him, and they lie down together for a fit-filled sleep.
-Waddie Greywolf

Playing detective is safer than starting a fight.
-Daily OM

True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance."
~ Akhenaton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 10 min American Independent 983
News Sundance: Chlo Grace Moretz goes to gay convers... 54 min Aspirin Between M... 1
News Urged to resign over rants 1 hr Aspirin Between M... 13
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 1 hr Imprtnrd 90
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 1 hr Aspirin Between M... 651
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr David 17,638
News Dolly Parton Discusses Gay Rumors, Losing a Dra... (Nov '12) 3 hr Fake News 13
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 5 hr DebraE 27,301
More from around the web