Pa. Sues To Stop Issuance Of Gay Marriage Licenses

Jul 30, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 1,086

State officials in Pennsylvania are asking a court to stop a rogue county from issuing marriage licenses to gay couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#151 Aug 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the lie?
Are you claiming a married opposite sex couple who doesn't have sex will somehow conceive a child if they don't use protection?
Or are you claiming a same-sex couple can't have sex without using protection?
Sorry, but in the real world neither of those is true. Immaculate conceptions only occur in fairytales- unless you have documented proof otherwise.
When someone makes a conclusion based on the ASSumption, "Are you claiming...", you know that is not what is being claimed and there is a gay twirl diversion occurring to avoid the truth.

You are playing games because you don't want to face reality. Let me make it simple for an idiot;

~Marriage requires protection to NOT have children (that would mean intercourse is occurring). Making children a requirement would be idiotic based on that fact.

~Gay couples require protection to have anal intercourse, the closest imitation to natural sex a gay can manufacture. Albeit a harmful, unhealthy and demeaning imitation.

Location hidden

#152 Aug 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not a valid study because he never compared children raised by same-sex couples; only children who had a parent who had a same-sex experience at some point during their opposite-sex marriage.
Hardly a valid comparison.
As he explained, they found it impossible to find a stable ss couple to make that comparison.

That is not a defective study, it is a negative symptom of ss homes with children!

Location hidden

#153 Aug 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, since you were using the term incorrectly, I DON'T know what you were trying to say.
And since both my husband and I CAN procreate with other members of our species, the term doesn't fit our situation either.
You screwed up, just admit you were wrong and we can move on.
Putting this with your claim that you NEVER lie is hilarious, dumb and a lie all rolled up in one.

I'm sure you'd love to 'move on' from this issue, but sorry, no dice...

Tell me, what did you 'think' I was saying (smirk)?

In marriage, a couple can procreate.

In a ss relationship, a couple can NEVER procreate.

This distinction alone is so distinct, it immediately disqualifies ss couples from marriage.

It is why the gay twirl is so furious around the issue.

It is why they make the audacious claim that lesbian couples not only can parent just as well as natural parents, but even better! This when default heterosexual parents can't make the claim.

Location hidden

#154 Aug 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Already addressed and dismissed as an invalid comparison.
I posted a study that debunks the very studies APA knows are so, and yet use to promote a politically correct agenda.

YOU posted no such validation. You 'dismissed' it because you have no counter.

Here is an interesting revelation; The invalidity of these studies were known for some time;

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/
sandbox/2004/03/the_gay_scienc e.html

Location hidden

#155 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the Alien who defined the most significant culture in history and predicted it's success?
Smile.
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in aliens either.
I tend to believe in reality.
Your absolute conclusion explains a lot.

What it doesn't explain is how a historical record of an extra-terrestrial visitation created exactly what was predicted.

You are playing games again...

Location hidden

#156 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, how do you explain a clear depiction of radiation when Moses met with the Alien on the mountain? I mean being in a mistranslated fiction book and all that...
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't attempt to explain fairytales.
It's a fictitious story, that's all the explanation necessary.
You obviously don't attempt to explain things that contradict your denial.

Location hidden

#157 Aug 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right?
No.

Smile.

Since: Mar 07

Hanover, VA

#158 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Smile.
Then you have my pity. You poor thing.

Hanover, VA

#159 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, silly one. Procreation is NEVER required for marriage, and gay folks can procreate just fine.

To make some sort of point, all you have to do is prove that a marriage licence requires the ability to procreate by both parties to the contract. If you can't do that, why bother with all the blather? Provide us with a list of states that have such a requirement.

If you can't, just accept the simple facts ad move on.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#160 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
(smirk)
When you make a point, can you not do this? It comes off as really b*tchy.

Location hidden

#161 Aug 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have my pity. You poor thing.
No, you have no logical explanation.

Smile.

Location hidden

#162 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare'a wrote;

Putting this with your claim that you NEVER lie is hilarious, dumb and a lie all rolled up in one.

This distinction alone is so distinct, it immediately disqualifies ss couples from marriage.

It is why they make the audacious claim that lesbian couples not only can parent just as well as natural parents, but even better! This when default heterosexual parents can't make the claim.
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, silly one. Procreation is NEVER required for marriage, and gay folks can procreate just fine.
To make some sort of point, all you have to do is prove that a marriage licence requires the ability to procreate by both parties to the contract. If you can't do that, why bother with all the blather? Provide us with a list of states that have such a requirement.
If you can't, just accept the simple facts ad move on.
I mad no such assertion. I simply pointed out one of many major distinctions between marriage and ss couples;

Broseph

New Castle, DE

#163 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote;
<quoted text>
I mad no such assertion. I simply pointed out one of many major distinctions between marriage and ss couples;
You act like marriage is this magical on switch for hetero genitalia.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#164 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote;
<quoted text>
Considering the high number of heterosexuals incapable of breeding, your point is meaningless. You are equating apples to oranges.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#165 Aug 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the high number of heterosexuals incapable of breeding, your point is meaningless. You are equating apples to oranges.
Has he ever thought that maybe having more kids in our current world is a bad thing? If gay marriages really helped to cause the population to drop, I'd lobby night and day to have it federally backed.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#166 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he ever thought that maybe having more kids in our current world is a bad thing? If gay marriages really helped to cause the population to drop, I'd lobby night and day to have it federally backed.
Ironically, probably not. But yeah, it will have zero impact on population growth, sadly. I'm still waiting for mandatory sterilization to appear on the ballots ... I'll support that for the sake of our species, we do need to put our growth in check, at least until we figure out how to colonize other planets.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#167 Aug 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, probably not. But yeah, it will have zero impact on population growth, sadly. I'm still waiting for mandatory sterilization to appear on the ballots ... I'll support that for the sake of our species, we do need to put our growth in check, at least until we figure out how to colonize other planets.
Eugenics is looking better and better. Ha.

Side Note: Us finally working out the warp engine for space travel is pretty much giving the Universe the cancer that is humanity. I'm totally cool with dying before NASA finally figures it out, just so I won't see the beauty that was the Milky Way be bulldozed down, just so humans can build a Bed Bath & Beyond over its charred remains.

Hanover, VA

#168 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote;
Can you prove that every single heterosexual married couple can procreate? If they can't your argument is silly.

Spin all you like, you can't change the simple fact that procreation is not required within ANY marriage. Learn to deal with it.

Location hidden

#169 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like marriage is this magical on switch for hetero genitalia.
Scientifically? At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. It competes with our desire for water and air as the strongest motivation we possess.

The question is, how do you justify equating a mating behavior defect to the constraint of marriage?

Location hidden

#170 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make a point, can you not do this? It comes off as really b*tchy.
I hold it except for really deceitful, troll replies.

It is intended to goad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min KiMare 26,800
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min KiMare 2,935
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 9 min Fat as a ham Abraham 27
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 13 min Fa-Foxy 52
'Fame-seeking' journalist may be behind arrest ... 17 min Hole Mopper 8
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min KiMerde 5,781
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 22 min Jesus Latter Day ... 47
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 1 hr NorCal Native 37
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Wondering 5,064
More from around the web