Pa. Sues To Stop Issuance Of Gay Marr...

Pa. Sues To Stop Issuance Of Gay Marriage Licenses

There are 1086 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Pa. Sues To Stop Issuance Of Gay Marriage Licenses. In it, CBS Local reports that:

State officials in Pennsylvania are asking a court to stop a rogue county from issuing marriage licenses to gay couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1041 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
When a male rapes only boys, he is a gay pedophile. Gay pedophiles took advantage of the priesthood, a religious organization to gain access to boys. Other gay priests protected that access. Diabolically despicable.
Making up more bullshit, I see. Do you EVER bother to check your facts BEFORE you post? You could save yourself much embarrassment. But then, you seem to enjoy looking like a fool.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1042 Aug 23, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for explaining you are fine with pedophiles who rape children of the opposite sex. That's it's only when the sex is between two people of the same sex that you get upset.
BTW Being gay is a sexual orientation. Being a pedophile isn't.
There is something very twisted about adults who see no difference between the sexual lives of consenting adults and those adults who have sex with children.
Um.... pedophilia is a sexual orientation.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1043 Aug 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Which medical professionals or government agencies delineate gay vs. straight pedophiles?
None.

This is just more of KiMerde's made up bullshit. He enjoys appearing uneducated.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1044 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You censor the context in order to deceive in order to inject a seriously defective default situation.
The Court is referring only to natural families.
You are a pathological liar.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1045 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest, largest and most scientific study to date rates lesbian families last, out of six default family types. Gay couples didn't even rate.
Why are you trying to harm and put children at risk???
hahahahaahha
ahahahhahaha
ahhahahahaha

You must be in the running for DUMBASS OF THE YEAR. No such scientific study exists.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1046 Aug 23, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Natural Families?
How does that work because until two people marry they are not family unless they are already related by blood.
So what you are claiming is that the court was referring to incest and that only marriage between siblings is "natural families"!
LMAO!
I'd like KiMerde to show us SPECIFICALLY where the Court said they were speaking only about natural families. KiMerde is just a common liar.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1047 Aug 23, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for showing that SSM is a civil right and fundamental.
LMAO!
Hardly honey.

Marriage is a civil right because of biological children.

Ss couples are 100% mutually barren.

Location hidden

#1048 Aug 23, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Natural Families? Strange but I can't find that term used anywhere in any of those decisions.
You make up stuff in order to deceive in order to inject a seriously defective default situation.
Twirl on
I'm not surprised, your comprehension ability verges on retarded.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#1049 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as upset as you are over gay pedophiles!
Which medical professionals or government agencies delineate gay vs. straight pedophiles?

Would those be the same fictional physicians who determined that your Mangina is, in fact, a lesbian? I asked you over a year and a half ago about your diagnosis, but you never offered anything.

You've got nothing, Blanche, except three tits.

Location hidden

#1050 Aug 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Would those be the same fictional physicians who determined that your Mangina is, in fact, a lesbian? I asked you over a year and a half ago about your diagnosis, but you never offered anything.
You've got nothing, Blanche, except three tits.
Even you would agree that professionals and government agencies are often bias and wrong, if you were an honest man.

When a male pedophile molests only boys, he is a gay pedophile.

You know that, but deny it to cover a gay ass at the expense of a child's safety. That is really despicable.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#1052 Aug 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

When a male pedophile molests only boys, he is a gay pedophile.
No, when a male molests only boys, he's a pedophile. If he sleeps with adult men, he's gay.

Mental health professionals don't make an orientation distinction because a child is not of the age of consent.

Your purpose in making the distinction is to be inflammatory. People know this, because you read like a cheap dime store novel. The next time you call someone despicable, make sure you're looking into a mirror.

Location hidden

#1053 Aug 24, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No, when a male molests only boys, he's a pedophile. If he sleeps with adult men, he's gay.
Mental health professionals don't make an orientation distinction because a child is not of the age of consent.
Your purpose in making the distinction is to be inflammatory. People know this, because you read like a cheap dime store novel. The next time you call someone despicable, make sure you're looking into a mirror.
We are not talking about the boy.

We are talking about the gay pedophile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#1054 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about the boy.
We are talking about the gay pedophile.
Pure, unadulterated trolling behavior. YOU fly in the face of conventional wisdom by attempting to make the distinction.

Again, which medical professionals or government agencies make that distinction?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#1055 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you would agree that professionals and government agencies are often bias and wrong, if you were an honest man.
But KiMerde's is always right.

Carry on, Chuckles the Clown (aka KiMerde's).

Location hidden

#1056 Aug 24, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure, unadulterated trolling behavior. YOU fly in the face of conventional wisdom by attempting to make the distinction.
Again, which medical professionals or government agencies make that distinction?
I fly in the face of politically correct BS.

That is why you keep posting badges instead of reasoning.

Location hidden

#1057 Aug 24, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
But KiMerde's is always right.
Carry on, Chuckles the Clown (aka KiMerde's).
Again, no reasoned counter, just gay troll behavior.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#1058 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When everyone else is swimming upstream, and you're swimming downstream, you might just be wrong.

And yes, the gay did attack the trolling behavior.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#1060 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I fly in the face of politically correct BS.
That is why you keep posting badges instead of reasoning.
I've never posted a badge.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1061 Aug 24, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like KiMerde to show us SPECIFICALLY where the Court said they were speaking only about natural families. KiMerde is just a common liar.
You're just a common jackass.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#1062 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again no logic, just bigoted ignorant twirl from an old POS..smirk from my a$$ crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greens against gay marriage plebiscite The Gree... 46 min Rosa_Winkel 5
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 16
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr JODECKO 15,945
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 1 hr JODECKO 65
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 2 hr JODECKO 203
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 1
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 3 hr Fa-Foxy 474
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr Nigel 38,779
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 12 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,966
More from around the web