Pa. Sues To Stop Issuance Of Gay Marriage Licenses

Jul 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

State officials in Pennsylvania are asking a court to stop a rogue county from issuing marriage licenses to gay couples.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,087
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

What if the court rules they don't have to stop?:)

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

eJohn wrote:
Very unlikely, but I guess possible.

It's pretty clear they are violating Pennsylvania state law; a law which has yet to be ruled unconstitutional.
Dwight

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the good people of Pennsylvania object to homosexual perversion being forced upon them.

I can't blame them for fighting back to protect their decency, morality and family values.
mainelygay

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Dwight wrote:
Looks like the good people of Pennsylvania object to homosexual perversion being forced upon them.
I can't blame them for fighting back to protect their decency, morality and family values.
Apparently you didn't read the article it clearly states that a majority of residents of the state favor Marriage Equality.

So you would be wrong!
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

mainelygay wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you didn't read the article it clearly states that a majority of residents of the state favor Marriage Equality.
So you would be wrong!
A poll that was very likely taken only in Philadelphia, maybe Pittsburgh, too. They certainly didn't ask me. Anyone violating Pennsylvania law should be charged with a crime. That includes Kane and that rogue clerk.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

eJohn wrote:
The problem is that the courts have to uphold the law, so if there is a law denying them that right then they have to stop until that law is changed. Now, if there is no law opposing it, then the courts would have to just let it go, as you stated, which only offers evidence to create a federal law allowing same sex marriage only to make things like this simpler and less costly. Actually, it's the only reason I can think of for supporting a federal law in such a matter.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
A poll that was very likely taken only in Philadelphia, maybe Pittsburgh, too. They certainly didn't ask me. Anyone violating Pennsylvania law should be charged with a crime. That includes Kane and that rogue clerk.
Polls don't sample 100% of the population, idiot.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ss marriage is an oxymoron.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Your ignorance is hurting this country, you should move to the Middle East where it won't cause any more harm to their economy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is hurting this country, you should move to the Middle East where it won't cause any more harm to their economy.
Your denial is destroying the foundation of our society.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

They will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Attempting to impose a counterfeit relationship on marriage in a vain attempt to secure a self-acceptance they cannot achieve on their own merit.

That is the simple facts.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
They will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Attempting to impose a counterfeit relationship on marriage in a vain attempt to secure a self-acceptance they cannot achieve on their own merit.
Wow, you are so uneducated it's .... funny. Marriage has been historically known to be a contract between families as a means of acquiring treaties and land, nothing more. Our population, we have known for several decades, is on the edge of toppling, due to over breeding, so your inferred nonsense about the threat of extinction is ignored.

As for "counterfeit" relationship nonsense, you do love your pets, right? You cannot breed with them, and I hope you never try to, but does that invalidate your love for them? If so, then you are saying humans are the lesser species of mammals.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a freak of nature that can't figure out what gender he/she/it is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a freak of nature that can't figure out what gender he/she/it is?
I have no need to 'figure' anything.

Science has determined I am a genetic chimera. The full DNA of a male and a female. Not just that, but a hermaphrodite to top it off. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man.

More than a freak, a monster mutation.

Thank you for your sympathy and acceptance.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are so uneducated it's .... funny. Marriage has been historically known to be a contract between families as a means of acquiring treaties and land, nothing more. Our population, we have known for several decades, is on the edge of toppling, due to over breeding, so your inferred nonsense about the threat of extinction is ignored.
As for "counterfeit" relationship nonsense, you do love your pets, right? You cannot breed with them, and I hope you never try to, but does that invalidate your love for them? If so, then you are saying humans are the lesser species of mammals.
Honey, nothing I wrote above is uneducated. It is basic social adn evolutionary science.

~Marriage has only been about rulers concerned with treaties and land? Really. Everyone married was involved in a treaty or land deal? Except for Romeo and Juliet, right? Or even older, Song of Solomon? Honey, quit getting your information from gay twirl sites...

~I never made a threat of extinction.

We are on the edge of toppling because of over population? Really. Please provide proof, because I've been seeing more and more fat people...

~I love many people and animals. I have a schnauzer I spoil like a little daughter. I have only been married to one person I love.

Marriage describes a unique relationship out of many in society. It is powerfully distinct. I noted a several major distinctions from a scientific perspective. You clearly don't even understand what that is about. I would suggest you look up mating behavior.

This question is related to the issue;

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Honey, nothing I wrote above is uneducated. It is basic social adn evolutionary science.
~Marriage has only been about rulers concerned with treaties and land? Really. Everyone married was involved in a treaty or land deal?...
Incorrect, you are not utilizing science at all, just your ignorant opinion.

Also, yes, until very recently in history that is what marriage was, and that's what it was for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, you are not utilizing science at all, just your ignorant opinion.
Also, yes, until very recently in history that is what marriage was, and that's what it was for.
Don't try dumbing down on me honey, you will only look more foolish.

Look up mating behavior.

EVERY male would have to have been a ruler and land owner if marriage was about treaties. I'd love to hear your explanation of why that changed...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try dumbing down on me honey, you will only look more foolish.
Look up mating behavior.
EVERY male would have to have been a ruler and land owner if marriage was about treaties. I'd love to hear your explanation of why that changed...
Now you betray just how stupid you are. Marriage has nothing to do with mating and was only done by those who had something to offer in the past. Learn about reality, not your delusion based mythology.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you betray just how stupid you are. Marriage has nothing to do with mating and was only done by those who had something to offer in the past. Learn about reality, not your delusion based mythology.
Nothing to do with mating? LOL

What mythology have I mentioned?

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Kimare claims that when he was still a fetus he absorbed a female twin and is now a sexual chimera. Kimare has also REPEATEDLY claimed that the female fetus was a lesbian.

I have asked every time this nightmare shows up to provide scientific studies that prove it's claims.

Does he understand what such a claim tells us about him?

Does he see what his refusal to provide the study and methodology used to determine his claim says about his character?

Balls in your court stud.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Kimare claims that when he was still a fetus he absorbed a female twin and is now a sexual chimera. Kimare has also REPEATEDLY claimed that the female fetus was a lesbian.
I have asked every time this nightmare shows up to provide scientific studies that prove it's claims.
Does he understand what such a claim tells us about him?
Does he see what his refusal to provide the study and methodology used to determine his claim says about his character?
Balls in your court stud.
I made no such claim.

Please provide post and quote.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,087
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••