Right Wing Lather Over Anticipated Executive Order Protecting LGBT Workers

Jun 28, 2014 Full story: EDGE

The political and religious right has long been up in arms over what it says is an excessive number of executive orders signed by President Barack Obama, but the anticipated signing of an order that would bar discrimination by government contractors against LGBT workers is generating even more heat.

Full Story

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Jun 29, 2014
EDGE must be wanting to live under a dictator! How (Right or left) could anyone endorse Obama's usurpation of the legislative process? This is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong! This leads to the Republicans doing it when they get into power again. Making laws is the job of Congress. This kind of dictatorial BS leads to Civil Wars.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 30, 2014
Obama and other Leftists support Hamas and the result is the atrocious terrorist murders of three Israeli teenagers. To take your attention off these continued enhancements of Islamic terrorism in multiple countries, the American Left dreams up protecting the rights of exhibitionists displaying their sexual stuff on government contracted jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Would Let Michigan Doctors, EMTs Refuse To... 5 min cnacer suxs 159
Gay-Bashing Pastor's Same-Sex Assault 6 min Otter in the Ozarks 19
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Rick in Kansas 5,641
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 47 min Amos 68,518
Sunday Morning NE Jade Party 48 min Larry 7
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Mikey 5,033
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joe fortuna 201,173
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr KiMerde 2,875
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr chris toal 26,759
More from around the web