Utah Cites Procreation in Gay Marriag...

Utah Cites Procreation in Gay Marriage Lawsuit

There are 116 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Utah Cites Procreation in Gay Marriage Lawsuit. In it, EDGE reports that:

Attorneys for the state of Utah are defending a state constitutional amendment that defines marriage as a union of a man and woman, saying it promotes the state's interest in "responsible procreation" and the "optimal mode of child-rearing."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#88 Oct 15, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>
Identify as
That's the famous words Queers use, Identify as. They IDENTIFY AS heterosexuals because they're closet Queers posing as heterosexuals. Not hard to understand. That's why stats don't show any different, because they don't keep stats on closet cases. Queers love having sex with little boys.
If, as you assert, there are no stats on the matter, how would you know ?

Actually ...

http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pag...

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89 Oct 15, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>You homosexuals ASSume a lot of things yourselves. What's coming out of my mind is concern about children. Queers should never be allowed to be around kids.
You are not concerned for children. You just want to try to insult homosexuals. Btw, I told you I am not homosexual, but if you want to continue to call me that, it's fine. It doesn't offend me at all. My three children are around people, whether they are homosexual or not. One of my seventeen year old daughter's best friends is a gay male, because I taught her that people should be judged on their personalities, and to love everyone.
Rainbow freaks

New York, NY

#90 Oct 15, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
The homophobes have run out of rational arguments when all they can do is sidestep the issue of gay rights
Can you boys have butthole babies?
Rainbow freaks

New York, NY

#91 Oct 15, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>You homosexuals ASSume a lot of things yourselves. What's coming out of my mind is concern about children. Queers should never be allowed to be around kids.
I agree because they will be teaching the little boys how to be a weirdo. That's sick.
Rainbow freaks

New York, NY

#92 Oct 15, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>I can hold a light bulb over a concrete sidewalk, then drop it. I don't have to see it to know it busted all to pieces. Same thing with you queers and little boys.
The queers are a joke. They act like they have a right to make us straights accept their sickness. They are bluffing bully powerless little sissy freaks. Call them what they are .

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#93 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The queers are a joke. They act like they have a right to make us straights accept their sickness. They are bluffing bully powerless little sissy freaks. Call them what they are .
Another sad, insecure soul.

Location hidden

#94 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a fertility test requirement for a marriage license?

Location hidden

#95 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree because they will be teaching the little boys how to be a weirdo. That's sick.
Like these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#98 Oct 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a fertility test requirement for a marriage license?
An 80 year old couple from the church I attend just got married a few years ago. I'm in my late 30s, I don't plan on having more children now, I can't imagine having one in my 80s! Lol

TomInElPaso

“Impeach the reality show actor”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#99 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your Mom, she tried a whole bunch of times.

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#100 Oct 16, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said queer, no stats on closet queers.
Like yourself?

Location hidden

#104 Oct 16, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how would you know?

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#105 Oct 16, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
No Tom, like yourself as described in the link provided below that gives a good indicator of where this society is going because of the sexual revolution and sexual defects like you. Children has always been the goal.
"German Government Publication Promotes Incestuous Pedophilia as Healthy Sex Ed"
By John-Henry Westen
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn ...
Sorry I don't do right wing hate group sites.

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#106 Oct 16, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich coming from a queer PedophiIe like yourself.
And you hang around Gay Topixs because? You'd be better off getting some professional mental health assistance.

“A long time ago”

Since: Nov 09

in a galaxy far, far away....

#111 Oct 16, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
Identify as
That's the famous words Queers use, Identify as.
Because it's important. The best way to understand someone else is to find out how they identify. If you CARE about understanding people.

Or, you could just make wild assumptions, I suppose. They might turn out correct 1% of the time, by chance.
Roll Tide wrote:
They IDENTIFY AS heterosexuals because they're closet Queers posing as heterosexuals.
If they ARE gay, their problems stem from never having been able to explore or understand that. Someone (with attitudes like yours) told them that they CAN'T be gay, they SHOULDN'T be gay, they should try to twist and force themselves into something else, something they're not.

This causes them to be improperly developed both sexually and emotionally. It leads to them making very bad decisions, based on sexual thoughts that they have no idea how to handle.
Roll Tide wrote:
Not hard to understand.
I would need a lot more than the 4000 characters allowed here to help you with what you don't understand.

And you would need to WANT to understand, which you don't.

Wouldn't you PREFER it if gay people identified openly? Do you WANT gay people "posing" as heterosexuals? You should ENCOURAGE gay people to be out, open and proud, and for them to pursue lives of committment with the consenting adult of their choice.

You should NOT be hammering them with shame and guilt, demanding that they repress what they feel. People like YOU are twisting the minds of others, telling them they can't be what they are, and you are CREATING monsters who don't know how to behave.
Roll Tide wrote:
That's why stats don't show any different, because they don't keep stats on closet cases.
Oh, so missing stats mean you can fill in anything you want?

Wild assumptions. Is that the ONLY way you operate?
Roll Tide wrote:
Queers love having sex with little boys.
It looks like you're just another slanderous moron, who couldn't care less about understanding real issues, as long as you have someone convenient to hate. I'm glad I don't live your life. Your obsessions must really eat up a lot of time.

My partner and I will say an extra laugh for your misfortune while we're standing at the altar.

“A long time ago”

Since: Nov 09

in a galaxy far, far away....

#112 Oct 16, 2013
By blocking veterans families to attend their loved ones at the memorial in dc
Gov't shutdown means shutdown of memorials also. Why is that so difficult for some people? What happens if a visitor is injured at a closed monument?

And, people don't go to a memorial to "attend their loved ones". You make it sound like a funeral. People aren't actually buried at memorials. The veterans can go to Arlington Cemetery for that. It's open.
allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals to attend near the same area a week later
Near? People can go NEAR closed monuments all they want. The veterans were NEAR the memorial too, so they should be just as happy. The immigration rally was on the National Mall. It's open too.

Plenty of the people who attended the rally were legal citizens, who support immigration reform. Be my guest if you want to go sort through the crowd, demanding that everyone show you their papers.
combined with your own hatred to the normal functions of your own body
Say WHAT!? You really have a trademark on your own brand of crazy, don't you?
exposes the true hatred that liberals have for most human beings, liberals could never survive on their own. All of you are seriously and mentally ill. The tax code needs to go!
Sure, EVERYONE is mentally ill except you. Nothing could make better sense.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#114 Oct 16, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Because queers like the little boys.
Once again YOU are the only person on this thread that has mentioned sex with children!! You need some serious help for your fixation with children. Does your boyfriend know about your sick fantasies?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#115 Oct 16, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but there ARE. 4 out of 5 vocal homophobes are closet queens. There are multiple studies that confirm that obvious fact of life. Straight men are too busy chasing pussy to spend years bitching at gay men.

Even Shakespeare knew: "The lady doth protest too much." And that was 400 years ago. Who do you think you're fooling?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#116 Oct 16, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Because queers like the little boys.
...and yet you have no data to back that up.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#123 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
- Don't need any. Everyone knows you queers like and go after little boys. That universal common knowledge.
There you go with your fantasies about little boys again. I hope you get arrested and take it up the culo every day you are in prison!! Have fun getting your fudge packed you sick pedophile!!Bubba and Jamal are waiting for you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Getting used to gay unions 55 min Frankie Rizzo 26
News Aboriginal drag queen bringing gay pride to reg... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 26
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 26,561
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 1 hr statute of limita... 38
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 14,009
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr GodSmacked 57,895
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 2 hr Francisco 113
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 3 hr youll shoot your ... 76
More from around the web