Curing Gay People With Orange Therapy?

Curing Gay People With Orange Therapy?

There are 21 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Curing Gay People With Orange Therapy? . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Can homosexuality be cured? That was the question that Stephen Colbert tackled on The Colbert Report last night. After all, these children need our help…not only are they gay, but they are blurry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2012
You stupid blockhead. Try reading article. Too much work huh? Peaches need to slap you into reality. SLAP-SLAP
-Peaches out

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
Anita Bryant used to promote FL oranges, is she the one that developed this cure that uses oranges for the treatment of homosexuality?
You are so dumb you don't know you are making yourself a laughingstock. The article is satire, moron. Now go back to performing cunnilingus on a sow.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
Anita Bryant used to promote FL oranges, is she the one that developed this cure that uses oranges for the treatment of homosexuality?
You are BELOW an moron. Anita Bryant was single handedly responsible for a DECADE long boycott of Florida orange juice, you idiot.

I know it is boring for you to bother to arm yourself with knowledge, but try READING more than the headline before you open that pie hole. Good LORD your mom must have been a horrible home school teacher for you.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you drink a glass of orange juice.
I suggest you make yourself a hemlock colada.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you make yourself a hemlock colada.
Arsenic would be preferable as it causes a much more unpleasant demise.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#10 Dec 13, 2012
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Arsenic would be preferable as it causes a much more unpleasant demise.
Liquid Drano is also highly recommended.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Joey wrote:
<quoted text> It should be "a" moron not "an" moron....you moron!!!
PS: I'm on my way to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.
WOO HOO
FINALLY, my years of teaching have sunk into that chicken greased addled head of yours...my work is done.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2012
that's great........wonder if lemons will cure heterosexuality?

Opened this thread wondering if it was going to be about colour therapy....no, same lol as always

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text> I'm on my way to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.
WOO HOO
Shouldn't you be over at the cafe thread, creating some new sock alters?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#16 Dec 14, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
that's great........wonder if lemons will cure heterosexuality?
When taken with alcohol. Lemon therapy may not cure heterosexual tendencies, but it does make them a lot less of a problem.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 14, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up ASSTROLL? How's you and the mentally ill Queen Bitc.h doing?
Rather ironic that when I mention, R1, you have to reply. Guess you are just another sock of his. Thanks for the verification! Now run along back to the cafe, you have been "outed"!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text> I'm on my way to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.
WOO HOO
Eighteen children were just shot to death in Connecticut. I hope you shove down a big fat sandwich in their memory, you heartless beast.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#22 Dec 14, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Fa$$ot, do you want me to be R1???? I can make that happen, if you want.
Not today, NoQ. Not today. Not a good day at all.
Maria Caputo Galasso

Midlothian, TX

#25 Dec 14, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike HOMOSexuality, where it's totally abnormal and perverted.
fortunately this way of thinking is becoming is shared by fewer and fewer. So no point in getting high blood pressure over his comments.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#26 Dec 15, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure that's entirely fair of you.That was a terrible terrible tragedy that happened today. If he's any kind of decent human being at all, he has to feel as bad as anyone over the senseless killings in Connecticut. I know it affected me in a way, sort of like 911 did to most Americans. The feeling is something you just can't put into words. It's bad enough to randomly kill anyone, but to target children, that is just unconscionable and unbelievable. It takes a demented, deranged individual to do something like that. Death was too good and too quick for the sob. Wish somehow he would have survived so his miserable existence could have been made unbearable. All the pain and suffering he inflicted upon the families and friends that had lost loved ones is something that will never ever be forgotten, cause their lives are changed forever. It sort of makes the shit we say and do on here pale in comparison, and seems senseless up to a point.
I almost think you might be human after all. Why such hate directed at gay people? We are human beings too. We don 't all have to agree on everything. But a little respect/compassion goes a long ways. I'm not in the mood to fight with you or exchange insults.
Augie

United States

#27 Dec 15, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I almost think you might be human after all. Why such hate directed at gay people? We are human beings too. We don 't all have to agree on everything. But a little respect/compassion goes a long ways. I'm not in the mood to fight with you or exchange insults.
So BIG BOSS MAN kicked your nasty ass out of the Cafe huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Augie

United States

#28 Dec 15, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Not today, NoQ. Not today. Not a good day at all.
I heard BIG BOSS MAN kicked you to the curb too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#29 Dec 15, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure that's entirely fair of you.That was a terrible terrible tragedy that happened today. If he's any kind of decent human being at all, he has to feel as bad as anyone over the senseless killings in Connecticut. I know it affected me in a way, sort of like 911 did to most Americans. The feeling is something you just can't put into words. It's bad enough to randomly kill anyone, but to target children, that is just unconscionable and unbelievable. It takes a demented, deranged individual to do something like that. Death was too good and too quick for the sob. Wish somehow he would have survived so his miserable existence could have been made unbearable. All the pain and suffering he inflicted upon the families and friends that had lost loved ones is something that will never ever be forgotten, cause their lives are changed forever. It sort of makes the shit we say and do on here pale in comparison, and seems senseless up to a point.
How right you are. Maybe I came down hard on the other poster, but he is incapable of human emotion. On another forum he was gloating about death and he and his pals are all having a grand old time over there, high fiving each other and ignoring the worst day since 9-11.

I am done for a while. This all seemed fun, but now is trivial and silly and worthless. It's like the old joke about over protective parents: "it seems fun till someone loses an eye!" Well it happened. The parent's worst nightmare.

I don't know you and I know we aren't friends, but keep safe and hug your dear ones. Have a great Christmas and New year's.

Curt

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#30 Dec 15, 2012
Augie wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard BIG BOSS MAN kicked you to the curb too!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
How nice that you are in such a jolly mood 24 hours after one of the saddest days in American history. Do you wear a clown costume to funerals?
Swede

Anonymous Proxy

#31 Dec 15, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How nice that you are in such a jolly mood 24 hours after one of the saddest days in American history. Do you wear a clown costume to funerals?
You were told to get lost pig!

Now scram!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 4 min Just Think 238
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Franc 56,223
News Brazil judge rules homosexuality a disease, app... 11 min Franc 7
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min cpeter1313 10,447
News Bus driver tells students "faggots will burn in... 17 min Franc 8
News Gay couplea s home targeted by racist graffiti ... 32 min Prisoner of the M... 3
News Bali Tourists Could Be Jailed For Having Sex If... 1 hr anonz 7
News Senate candidate Roy Moore says gay sex is "the... 2 hr Truth Hurts 60
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 9 hr Wondering 63
More from around the web