14 & 16-Year-Old Charged With the Murder of Gay Chicago Teen

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A 14-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of a gay 18-year-old high school student from Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
AzAdam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Here the gays go again. Demanding special rights. Like the right to live.
Murray

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

AHA!!!

"Authorities said he was shot after he tried to fight back when five young men attempted to rob him.

But the teenís family insisted he was really killed because he was gay."

So this was just another victim shot during a robbery but NO of course it had to be BECAUSE HE WAS GAY!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Murray wrote:
AHA!!!
"Authorities said he was shot after he tried to fight back when five young men attempted to rob him.
So this was just another victim shot during a robbery but NO of course it had to be BECAUSE HE WAS GAY!
Prove your assertion prior to making it.
AzAdam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Murray wrote:
AHA!!!
They wanted to read his school books?

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

First, what are teens doing with a gun?

Second, what names were they calling him? That might indicate whether or not it was a hate crime.

Third, Murray - a person was killed and you turn the victim into a culprit because of your prejudice. I don't know where in Europe you are, but please stay there and stay away from North America. We have enough a-holes here already.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

mark in Toronto wrote:
Second, what names were they calling him? That might indicate whether or not it was a hate crime.
Third, Murray - a person was killed and you turn the victim into a culprit because of your prejudice. I don't know where in Europe you are, but please stay there and stay away from North America. We have enough a-holes here already.
I think the facts say it was a robbery.

Thanks to Democrat failed policies the murder rate in Chicago is more like Syria.

They rob and kill each other off as life is liberal cheap. Failed Mayors is what dems offer and crime is rampant there.

"Santini told the Sun-Times that the 14-year-old pulled the gun out on Wright while he was waiting for the bus and demanded he give him money. While Carter watched, the boy and another uncharged co-defender attempted to take money out of the victimís pockets but Wright refused to hand over his belongings and told the 14-year-old to get the gun out of his face.

Wright allegedly punched the boy and tried to grab the weapon but it went off during the struggle, Santini added. After Carter took his gun back the three fled the scene.

Carter is being held on $2 million bail."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

AzAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
They wanted to read his school books?
I know bias libs never read artcles because they may not fit your leftist agenda but let me enlighten your failed lib brain ,however I know you like other libs prefer to lie to yourselves.

It was ANOTHER Chicago murder in a Dem run west world.

"Santini told the Sun-Times that the 14-year-old pulled the gun out on Wright while he was waiting for the bus and demanded he give him money. "

Since: Oct 12

Melrose, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

It has to be because he was gay, Why else would this kid be shot during the commission of a crime?? OH that's right It's Chicago It happens every day. But appearently it only counts if you are gay

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

mark in Toronto wrote:
Lol could you be anymore lib clueless.

"First, what are teens doing with a gun?" It is west world ill run Chicago where teenage criminals carrying illegal guns are never punished thus they laugh at laws.

You libs refuse to put them away and the thugs know it and mock the system. Your liberal weakness not only promotes crime but rewards it.
AzAdam

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know bias libs never read artcles because they may not fit your leftist agenda but let me enlighten your failed lib brain ,however I know you like other libs prefer to lie to yourselves.
It was ANOTHER Chicago murder in a Dem run west world.
"Santini told the Sun-Times that the 14-year-old pulled the gun out on Wright while he was waiting for the bus and demanded he give him money. "
Honey. I read the article. I don't need you to cut and past for me. My brain is on and I'm not in the Republican bubble. Thanks

Since: Oct 12

Melrose, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

If They shot hm not knowing or careing if he was gay, How would that make it a Hate crime based on sexual status?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol could you be anymore lib clueless.
"First, what are teens doing with a gun?" It is west world ill run Chicago where teenage criminals carrying illegal guns are never punished thus they laugh at laws.
You libs refuse to put them away and the thugs know it and mock the system. Your liberal weakness not only promotes crime but rewards it.
Using "LOL" in a report about the death of a young man at the beginning of his life is repulsive and mean spirited. The poor kid had been gay taunted for years.

Didn't you read the article? You have spun this terrible story and made it all about your hatred of liberals, completely ignoring the death. Have some CHRISTIAN compassion.
Here2Help

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

MaxDred50 wrote:
If They shot hm not knowing or careing if he was gay, How would that make it a Hate crime based on sexual status?
The filth that shot the queer are pure garbage,$#!+C@g0'$ finest.
They're going away for quite some time, hate crime charges or not.
At least there's an alleged silver-lining.
There's one less alleged queer and that should be good enough for anyone.
There's no point being served to punish these boys just because they offed some queer.
Throwing these children in prison won't bring back the queer, even if someone wanted that to happen.
Let the children go and show some charity and lenience.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Here2Help wrote:
<quoted text>The filth that shot the queer are pure garbage,$#!+C@g0'$ finest.
There's no point being served to punish these boys just because they offed some queer.
Throwing these children in prison won't bring back the queer, even if someone wanted that to happen.
The irony is that these fine boys you seem to love so much will spend a good long time in prison and since they are so young will probably be passed around as sex objects to big mean prisoners. THAT'LL teach them a lesson or two.

If they had killed your precious little ankle biter, you would be screaming for their blood, hypocrite.
Dawns

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Irony really. They go to jail for either a murder or a murder and hate crime. And they'll get "loved" by the other prisoners. I love this.
Allen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Breeders are evil, uncivilized beasts.
Nelson

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the facts say it was a robbery.
Thanks to Democrat failed policies the murder rate in Chicago is more like Syria.
They rob and kill each other off as life is liberal cheap. Failed Mayors is what dems offer and crime is rampant there.
"Santini told the Sun-Times that the 14-year-old pulled the gun out on Wright while he was waiting for the bus and demanded he give him money. While Carter watched, the boy and another uncharged co-defender attempted to take money out of the victimís pockets but Wright refused to hand over his belongings and told the 14-year-old to get the gun out of his face.
Wright allegedly punched the boy and tried to grab the weapon but it went off during the struggle, Santini added. After Carter took his gun back the three fled the scene.
Carter is being held on $2 million bail."
This is a clear cut case of robbery/murder. The fact the victim happened to be gay is purely incidental and of no relevance at all.

Hate crime? Come on gays, get a grip!
Nelson

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Here2Help wrote:
<quoted text>The filth that shot the queer are pure garbage,$#!+C@g0'$ finest.
Well said!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a clear cut case of robbery/murder. The fact the victim happened to be gay is purely incidental and of no relevance at all.
Hate crime? Come on gays, get a grip!
You post after this betrays that you just hate the gay people. That same post is also the reason we need hate crime laws in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••