NOM To File Lawsuit Against The IRS

NOM To File Lawsuit Against The IRS

There are 12 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from May 17, 2013, titled NOM To File Lawsuit Against The IRS. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The National Organization for Marriage (NOM) is set to file a lawsuit against the IRS for the supposed leaking of their tax returns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#1 May 17, 2013
Ha ha ha, guess they wanna hit the cash cow since their deep in debt !

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 May 17, 2013
The Obamaniac should be IMPEACHED over this ! This is positively NIXONIAN !
What the FFFF

Aptos, CA

#3 May 17, 2013
The returns of non-profits are public information.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 May 17, 2013
Since NOM is focused on tax lawsuits; maybe they'll let us rest for a while
BS Detector

Birmingham, AL

#6 May 17, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
The Obamaniac should be IMPEACHED over this ! This is positively NIXONIAN !
The only problem with your argument is... no wait. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your argument at all. And those who are prancing around with glee should not be surprised, and have nothing to bitch about when they don't get any support from those about whom they are so catty.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#7 May 17, 2013
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> The only problem with your argument is... no wait. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your argument at all. And those who are prancing around with glee should not be surprised, and have nothing to bitch about when they don't get any support from those about whom they are so catty.
What did The Obamaniac know, and when did he know it about:

1. The murder of a gay American, and other Americans in Benghazi

2. The I.R.S. singling out certain groups with "Tea Party" and\or "Constitution" and\or "Liberty" and\or "Patriot" in their organizations' names for extra scrutiny

3. The Obamaniac's Justice Dept. listening on Associate Press reporters phone calls, and other records

These burgeoning scandals are JUST LIKE NIXON AND WATERGATE.

Why should The Obamaniac NOT be impeached for refusing to answer ALL these questions and turn over ALL relevant material to Congress ?

IMPEACH THIS BUM ! THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !

NEXT !
Wally

United States

#8 May 17, 2013
Juanpaul wrote:
Ha ha ha, guess they wanna hit the cash cow since their deep in debt !
Dang dude, eat some groceries, you look just you just got released from a concentration camp in WW2!!!

PS: What happened two your ears?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#10 May 17, 2013
I realize no one in your trailer park weighs less than 400 pounds (except the meth heads), but he looks just fine to normal humans.
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Juanpaul, are you sick? You're not looking too good.

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#12 May 17, 2013
What the FFFF wrote:
The returns of non-profits are public information.
Hey, no fair bringing facts into the discussion! This is about scoring cheap political points using the ignorance of all the right wing rubes!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#14 May 18, 2013
But who cares what you allegedly think? You know nothing; you ARE nothing.

[QUOTE who="Tommy C. "]<quoted text>
Looks to me like he's about to succumb to AIDS. By the way, you Queers are not normal. I'm surprised you're still around, thought you succumbed to the virus years ago. Modern science.[/QUOTE]
BS Detector

Birmingham, AL

#17 May 18, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Wh o_re wrote:
I hate my father for what he did to me, turning my ga that is! My mother sat back and watched. What a sick creep she was. I tried to kill myself many times, but dont have the guts too.
Better luck next time. Keep at it and eventually (and hopefully) you will soon succeed.
BS Detector

Birmingham, AL

#18 May 18, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, no fair bringing facts into the discussion! This is about scoring cheap political points using the ignorance of all the right wing rubes!
Speaking of "scoring cheap political points" and "ignorance," you have sufficiently demonstrated both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 min neighbor 2,034
News It's official: Allentown bans gay and trans con... 13 min weaponX 12
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 28 min RalphB 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min Wondering 52,155
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 48 min cpeter1313 6,954
News Gay men - to be allowed to donate blood three m... 1 hr Just Think 5
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 6 hr No Surprise 497
News Tennessee judge rules gay couples have equal pa... 8 hr Gordon 12
News Gay Teen Vogue editor defends mag's anal sex guide 10 hr Big Dawg 131
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... 12 hr Wanka Wanka 98
More from around the web