18-Year Old Stoned To Death In Somali...

18-Year Old Stoned To Death In Somalia For Being Gay

There are 21 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled 18-Year Old Stoned To Death In Somalia For Being Gay . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

An 18-year-old man was stoned to death for allegedly engaging in sexual acts with another man. Extremist group Al Shabaab oversaw the stoning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#22 Mar 21, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Yahweh, The Creator Of All Things, CREATED the Vernal Equinox, along with the Autumnal Equinox and the Solstices, at my chuch we CELEBRATE these GREAT days that God has made for us !
:)
At my church, "St. Martin's Second Reformed Lutheran Church And Microbrewery From Tobyhanna" (we need two signs in front of the church to fit that all on), we celebrate EVERY Equinox and Solstice by building a big bonfire in the parking lot behind the church, drinking the ceremonial Holy Beer, and praise the Lord for this Wonderful Day he has made for us by dancing naked around the fire, painting our bodies in pretty colors, and singing hymns to the Lord !:)
Doesn'e your church do that ?!
Jewish here, and non practicing, never, in fact, my parents were almost pagans. My dad owned some rental property and spent Sundays doing repairs or maintenance, something USEFUL with his time.

I'm living on that legacy today and own my own rentals, thanks to his labors, and my own, when I got older to help him, in the 1960s and 70s. Where would I be today if he spent his weekend kneeling to some fairy tale God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Frankie Rizzo 13,025
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min lides 37,287
Gay sex ct 8 min Gayboy17 1
Gay skype 16 min Harry 1
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 21 min Frankie Rizzo 920
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 28 min Ismail 641
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 46 min June VanDerMark 10,656
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 3 hr Mite Be 40
More from around the web