18-Year Old Stoned To Death In Somalia For Being Gay

Mar 20, 2013 Full story: lezgetreal.com 21
An 18-year-old man was stoned to death for allegedly engaging in sexual acts with another man. Extremist group Al Shabaab oversaw the stoning. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Ah, the famous "Religion Of Peace".

I recommend they better find Jesus if they want to get right with God !

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#2 Mar 20, 2013
And HAPPY Vernal Equinox Day !:)

I hope everyone is going to church later on tonite to worship and give Thanks To God for this WONDERFUL day He has made for us !

:)

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Ah, the famous "Religion Of Peace".
I recommend they better find Jesus if they want to get right with God !
Why? Many of the followers of Jesus in this country would do the same thing if they thought they could get away with it.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#4 Mar 20, 2013
KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Many of the followers of Jesus in this country would do the same thing if they thought they could get away with it.
Exactly. And in some countries, like Uganda, they are doing the same thing but they are doing it in Jesus' name.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I hope everyone is going to church later on tonite to worship and give Thanks To God for this WONDERFUL day He has made for us !
Yeah, that's gonna happen.

Palm Springs, California

#6 Mar 20, 2013
KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall Matthew Shepard.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's gonna happen.
You don't go to church to celebrate teh Vernal Equinox ?!

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I gave up having imaginary friends with invisible sky fortresses when I was about 8 years old. When do you plan to do the same thing?
Bernard

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Recall Matthew Shepard.
Blown way out of proportion, merely a botched robbery attempt gone bad.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Bernard wrote:
<quoted text>Blown way out of proportion, merely a botched robbery attempt gone bad.
He was beaten, tortured, and murdered.

And please define a "botched robbery attempt gone good" if you prefer it ended that way instead.
Rob

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Mar 20, 2013
WOO HOO!!!

Way to go Somalia!!!
Rob

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Mar 20, 2013
I love Somalia!!!
Porter

France

#13 Mar 20, 2013
America can learn a lot from Somalia on the proper way to deal with queers.
Nathan

Netherlands

#14 Mar 20, 2013
America could learn a lot from Somalia on the proper way to deal with queers.
Nathan

Netherlands

#15 Mar 20, 2013
"A gay man Mohamed Ali Baashi was buried in the ground up to his chest and stoned to death. Shabaab ordered the attack after charging and finding Baashi guilty of sodomy. Both Baashi and another man, who was also charged with murder, were found guilty after admitting their crimes."

WAY TO GO SOMALIA!!!!!!!!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Nathan wrote:
"A gay man Mohamed Ali Baashi was buried in the ground up to his chest and stoned to death. Shabaab ordered the attack after charging and finding Baashi guilty of sodomy. Both Baashi and another man, who was also charged with murder, were found guilty after admitting their crimes."
WAY TO GO SOMALIA!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for showing that you are all just murderous thugs and do not love nor respect the commands of Yahweh.

Palm Springs, California

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't go to church to celebrate teh Vernal Equinox ?!
For one, that's a PAGAN celebration. WAY before Jesus was a glimmer in Joesph's eye. I thought you guys were all about Christianity and NOT the old ways.

What DID happen to Joseph after Jesus' birth, anyway, the Bible is REAL unclear on that little factoid.

Palm Springs, California

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Nathan wrote:
America could learn a lot from Somalia on the proper way to deal with queers.
So chimes in the country where prostitution is not only legal, but the poor prostitutes sit in shop windows like shoes or new outfits.

I guess your mother got knocked up once too often and let YOU slide on by, an hour after turning a trick. Did she wipe the spooge off your little head after birth?

Palm Springs, California

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Rob wrote:
I love Somalia!!!
We hate JAKE, the filthiest little liar on Topix. Why are you such a coward and such a liar, JAKE?

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>For one, that's a PAGAN celebration. WAY before Jesus was a glimmer in Joesph's eye. I thought you guys were all about Christianity and NOT the old ways.
What DID happen to Joseph after Jesus' birth, anyway, the Bible is REAL unclear on that little factoid.
Since Yahweh, The Creator Of All Things, CREATED the Vernal Equinox, along with the Autumnal Equinox and the Solstices, at my chuch we CELEBRATE these GREAT days that God has made for us !

At my church, "St. Martin's Second Reformed Lutheran Church And Microbrewery From Tobyhanna" (we need two signs in front of the church to fit that all on), we celebrate EVERY Equinox and Solstice by building a big bonfire in the parking lot behind the church, drinking the ceremonial Holy Beer, and praise the Lord for this Wonderful Day he has made for us by dancing naked around the fire, painting our bodies in pretty colors, and singing hymns to the Lord !:)

Doesn'e your church do that ?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 min dollarsbill 26,996
Trying to marry my fiance but its a struggle. 20 min OneDayMarried 1
Same-sex unions outdo civil ones - women the le... 31 min Fa-Foxy 2
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 51 min Frankie Rizzo 4,287
Religious freedom bill coming to Indiana 1 hr Fa-Foxy 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 5,308
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Rick in Kansas 3,128
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,616
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 4 hr WasteWater 39
Prison Sex, Nude Selfies, Science, and Scandals... 5 hr Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web