Petition Calls For FDA To Lift Ban On...

Petition Calls For FDA To Lift Ban On Gay Men Donating Blood

There are 6 comments on the WFMY 2 Greensboro story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Petition Calls For FDA To Lift Ban On Gay Men Donating Blood. In it, WFMY 2 Greensboro reports that:

Blood collecting agencies will accept donations from most healthy Americans to help fulfill the constant need for blood, which the American Red Cross estimates at 44,000 donations each day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY 2 Greensboro.

BB board

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Keep up the fight!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4 Jul 5, 2013
We will dear, that's the reason for the petition. Sometimes it actually helps to read the stories you're trolling on.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6 Jul 5, 2013
I'll bet your parents are proud of their little imbecile. Ignorant and hateful, great lifestyle choice.
BB board

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
In other words these queers are petitioning the FDA to allow people with AIDS to donate blood. Why do gays want to infect innocent people with AIDS?
That's a fair question. The answer is simple. The gays don't care who they infect.
Love Jesus

London, UK

#12 Jul 19, 2013
Follow Almighty God/Allah 10 Commandments & do right' it is dangerous to use blood from people that do not follow the 10 Commandments;
lOVE jESUS

Fredonia, NY

#13 Jul 27, 2013
You want to splain to me how people not following the ten commandments has anything to do with the US FDA with the ban on using blood from Gay people. I follow the ten commandments, I am gay and I even work at following the eleventh commandment from Jesus Christ:" Love one another as I have loved you."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 min Agents of Corruption 9,902
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 52 min General Zod 662
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 1 hr EdmondWA 24
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 2 hr Patriot 30
News Arizona Supreme Court says gays get equal paren... 2 hr Robert 26
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 2 hr EdmondWA 63
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr River Tam 56,047
More from around the web