VIDEO: Man beaten at Detroit gay prid...

VIDEO: Man beaten at Detroit gay pride festival

There are 32 comments on the 10News story from Jun 10, 2014, titled VIDEO: Man beaten at Detroit gay pride festival. In it, 10News reports that:

The beating of a gay man was caught on tape at Detroit's Motor City Pride, a gay and lesbian friendly event, held over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kevin

Taylor, MI

#1 Jun 11, 2014
It' a great time in Detroit ?
Leonard

Huntington, MA

#2 Jun 11, 2014
These parades are getting a bit much.
Marcus

Absecon, NJ

#3 Jun 11, 2014
Way to go Detroit!

ROFL
Marcus

Absecon, NJ

#4 Jun 11, 2014
Just watched the video. Looked like some bruthas horsing around to me..
Leonard

Huntington, MA

#5 Jun 11, 2014
There are by FAR more violent crimes against whites and Christians than nearly all other demographics. Just who hates who here?
Gavin

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2014
Free Kwame wrote:
Those parades are really embarrassing to watch anyway. A good brawl during the foolishness may help them gays keep a little of their self respect. Show they got some balls
Good point.
Gavin

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 11, 2014
I'd like to see more videos like this!
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 11, 2014
Gavin wrote:
Because men in any sort of physical contact with one another gives you a hardon or because videos like this result in homophobes going to prison?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 13, 2014
Gavin wrote:
They do prove what disgusting slime you hetero-animals are.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 13, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>They do prove what disgusting slime you hetero-animals are.
We shouldn't consider the idiot as an example of normal heteros, considering that Kevin/Leonard/Marcus/Free Kwame/Gavin are all the same poster. Typical cowardly troll tactic.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#18 Jun 14, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Sure Give you h0m0's some rights and you want to trample everyone else's Y'all are really disgusting
So how are we "trampling" your rights, bigot?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 18, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Talk to a gay man who isn't a mincing Phagot Disguising. parades like this do noting but make a joke out of people that choose to live an alternate lifestyle
Why bring attention to something that no one cares about . No self respecting heterosexual male is effected by your show of gay pride We just want to know why you would be proud to be a affront to the human race
All homosexuals are not flamboyant or trying to imitate the Village people
We can tell you don't care about gays by how you bigots are on this forum 24 hours a day. LOL! What makes you mad as H-E DOUBLE L is the fact that gay marriage and civil rights is now a reality.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#21 Jun 18, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>We can tell you don't care about gays by how you bigots are on this forum 24 hours a day. LOL! What makes you mad as H-E DOUBLE L is the fact that gay marriage and civil rights is now a reality.
As the little troll replies to his own posting over and over, "Spot on!". The gay threads are his life! He will reply to your post or mine with a slew of names and locations. He wants to feel a part of something.
Free Kwame

Providence, UT

#22 Jun 18, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>As the little troll replies to his own posting over and over, "Spot on!". The gay threads are his life! He will reply to your post or mine with a slew of names and locations. He wants to feel a part of something.
Why can't you homosexuals quit acting so special. How long do you think this social acceptance is going to last?
When the Christian based media becomes significant again, the world will turn on you like hungry wolves.
Not trying to turn you on with the hungry wolf reference by the way!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#23 Jun 18, 2014
The Christian based media is obsolete. Faux Christians are a dying generation. RIP!!
Free Kwame

Wayne, MI

#24 Jun 18, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
The Christian based media is obsolete. Faux Christians are a dying generation. RIP!!
Yes! I agree. May I ask you a question.
Why now? Why break the chains that bind you at this particular time in history. The early and middle 20th century were filled with horror stories that should have awakened the population to what was happening with folks that committed no crime other than to have been born with blue hair.
Is blue hair really that offensive? If you hate blue hair, don't color your hair blue!
But we aren't talking about hair here.
Sex is one of natures most deliberate of instincts. Without it time stops. Homosexuals are living. A lifestyle that many see as being against everything that nature provided us humans to continue our being. You people love, live work and dream but for what? Are homosexuals giving up on...or does procreation of your specific makeup not matter? How important is it to carry on who you are. People have children to fulfill a need to leave a living legacy. To which my DNA will survive and prosper. Are you worried about your sexuality coming about like a cloud of luck? Pure happenstance! It frightens me to know homosexuals are barren of those natural feelings that bring about the continuing.
I am beginning to tire of this subject. What I lack in proper education I have learned to make up in answering important questions that matter to me.
I am a sufferer of Savant Syndrome. I am high functioning compared to many others in my home. I am ridiculed frequently for not being like everyone else so...I can relate to your plight as openly Gay. Life goes on! I will never bring offspring. They determined for me it would be best. But you have a choice!
Don't let anyone tell you to give up who you are.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#25 Jun 18, 2014
You are all over the place, Kwame. Maybe your syndrome propels you from London to Utah, and then to Wayne MI, and with every location, a different personality. Good luck and watch out for that Christian based media.
Free Kwame

Absecon, NJ

#26 Jun 18, 2014
You POS! Get out of my Kwame!
Me of all ppl
Free Kwame

UK

#27 Jun 18, 2014
I ain't got no syndrama damn it!
I SAID GET TFOUt of my Kwame bitch

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#28 Jun 18, 2014
Kwame1 seem mad. Kawame1 have syndrome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My husband left me 4 another man (Nov '09) 2 hr xenia 33
News Alabama justice faces possible ouster over gay ... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Jonah1 18,527
News Moore goes before ethics panel on gay marriage ... 3 hr Justin 5
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 3 hr Justin 103
News The Escape Every Gay San Franciscan Loves 4 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 4 hr Hogan 50
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Andy 40,551
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,993
More from around the web